Ronaldo ? (hah) !

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Milan open to Ronaldo move Wednesday 22 February, 2006
(channel4.com)

Ronaldo has reaffirmed his desire to walk out on Real Madrid, as Milan publicly confess they’d welcome the ex-Inter star "with open arms."

“He is a great striker who belongs to all of football and I’m sure that if he decides to move then he’ll find open doors at all clubs in the world,” said Rossoneri Vice-President Adriano Galliani on Sky Italia. “Milan too? Of course.”

Ronaldo was listening in to the interview and again stated that he is open to suggestions for a switch in the summer.

“We’ll see what happens at the end of the season and if we win some silverware, then we’ll decide on my future,” said Il Fenomeno after last night’s shock 1-0 home defeat to Arsenal.

“This is a marvellous city with spectacular fans, but I haven’t felt any affection in the Bernabeu yet. I have often left the field to jeers. If I am in the way here, then I can leave. I am a professional and will respect my contract, then we will see what happens.”

Ronaldo was a hero for Inter despite injuries that kept him out for almost two years, but earned the scorn of many Serie A fans when he demanded a move after the 2002 World Cup.

“I don’t want to talk about specific options for next year, as that wouldn’t be very professional of me. Besides, I want to say that it’s not certain I’m going. I just want the Real fans to have a little more patience with me.”

The Merengues star has been under fire in Spain recently with questions asked about his discipline off the field.

“I’m not on form yet. I had a great start with seven goals in as many games, but an ankle injury caused problems and I’m slowly getting back into shape. My weight hasn’t changed and now the Spanish Press is focusing more on Antonio Cassano’s girth than mine!”

Ex-Roma prodigy Cassano has barely played since moving in January and he didn’t set foot on the field during the Champions League loss to Arsenal.

“I’m a bit surprised by that myself, so you’d have to ask the Coach. Cassano has great quality and incredible strength, so I’m sure he’ll play eventually. It isn’t easy to play against a team that comes here to defend. We gave Arsenal some opportunities and Thierry Henry knows how to make the most of that space. The qualification is still open.”

Ronaldo knows a great deal about the heartache of serious injuries and had a message for Roma captain Francesco Totti, who will be out for three months with a fractured ankle.

“I saw Totti’s injury on television and it looked horrific. I want to wish him all the best for a fast recovery. He’s a great player and a friend, so I hope he gets to play in the World Cup. The important thing is to maintain his motivation, as that can speed up the process.”

HELL FUCKIN' NO !

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
YUGOSLAV said:
Milan open to Ronaldo move Wednesday 22 February, 2006
(channel4.com)

“He is a great striker who belongs to all of football and I’m sure that if he decides to move then he’ll find open doors at all clubs in the world,” said Rossoneri Vice-President Adriano Galliani on Sky Italia. “Milan too? Of course.”

I am happy this news... New Season!

Kaka__Ballack__
__Ronaldo___Gila__

xerooption

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Baggio, Inzaghi, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Sheva, Totti, Cassano, Messi, Buffon, Gattuso
we don't need ronaldo!!! i rather we get Henry or Torres...preferably Henry.

But our prime objective is defenders!!! young and yea.....hmm...wat was i gonna say... :rolleyes: ..lol nvm.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
We have been linked with Cris and now Ronaldo. Why done we just buy the entire Brazilian Squad? :D

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My only satisfaction would be the sand thrown into the eyes of the Inter fans that still think Ronaldo's a big fan of theirs (they exist!). But that's it. Not worth the effort, although if we are to look at Galliani's checklist, Ronaldo meets the requirements.

SouthClaw

Master of Hadou
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Pato, T. Silva, Ambrosini, Inzaghi
This isn't a bad idea at all IF the management decided to sell Sheva and use the money on top notch defenders.

While Ronaldo isn't as good as Sheva, he's less of a drop than some of the other alternatives. I for one don't think Henry will do that great in the Serie A.

This offseason looks to be a very busy one and I hope that we will have the squad to demolish Juve next season and win the Champions League too.

Mr C

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I don't think we need him, personally i think he is overrated now, sure he was brilliant at the 2002 world cup, but a lot of time has past since then. Sheva and Gila are alot better and Inzaghi aint doing anything wrong when he gets in the line up right now is he?

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
what a helllllllll

he is 29 Years Old :head: :head: :head:

Our atack is really good Sheva - Pippo - Gila

we Don't need Ronaldo :head:

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Ronaldo when fit is one of the best striker/finisher in the world. But I don't think we need him. Who will make place for him? Since Gila is supposed to be the future of the team, the only possibility is to sell Sheva elsewhere since he's nearing 30, but again, so is Ronaldo! And Sheva is also more versatile and multi-faceted compare to Ronaldo who relies on speed and dribble.

This Ronaldo rumors seemed to be the pinacle of stupid transfer rumor lately. with Zebina and Poulsen have all been related to Milan.

And lastly, if we really want to collect ex-Inter strikers, we might as well try to bring Ivan Zamorano out of retirement or try to find Nicola Ventola (where is he?). Hakan Sukur and Robbie Keane are quite decent too :D

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let's not forget Bergomi. Not a striker, but if we really want to take the piss on Inter, we should sign him and play him in one game.

Dora

Freedom Spirit
Reaction score
DugiNesta said:
what a helllllllll

he is 29 Years Old :head: :head: :head:

Our atack is really good Sheva - Pippo - Gila

we Don't need Ronaldo :head:

i must say that i agree with Dugi, we don't need him, he's in, let's say, end of his career, and if we even wanna buy a new player it should be some younger and more perspective player. :o

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
I think its good news. Sheva and Ronaldo together... does´nt get much better than that if both are on form.

Ronaldo may be fat and slow right now but once he´s been through the Milan lab he could once again be the best in the world... even at 29.

KingSheva

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Vernetti said:
I think its good news. Sheva and Ronaldo together... does´nt get much better than that if both are on form.

Ronaldo may be fat and slow right now but once he´s been through the Milan lab he could once again be the best in the world... even at 29.
Agreed. I think Ronaldo is still the perfect forward. He could get in any team in the world and that includes Milan.

Why not! And yeah for sure it will be like sticking a knife in all the interista's hearts :)

Luis

You'll never drink alone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pelé, Shevchenko, Zamorano, Salas & Alexis Sánchez
I prefer Pippo over Ronaldo.

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc

cccp

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko - KaKa - Maldini -Costacuta - Van Basten
To be fair, I Ronaldo in his top form, no one near him ( even I support Sheva). However, he will bring a lot of trouble to us outside the pitch, moveover, he is fat now.
If I was Milan's Boss, I would include in the contact a term in which if Ronaldo wieght more than 70kg, he will not get his salary.
Anyway, I more content with Henry ... one of greatest striker nowadays.

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
cccp said:
To be fair, I Ronaldo in his top form, no one near him ( even I support Sheva). However, he will bring a lot of trouble to us outside the pitch, moveover, he is fat now.
If I was Milan's Boss, I would include in the contact a term in which if Ronaldo wieght more than 70kg, he will not get his salary.
Anyway, I more content with Henry ... one of greatest striker nowadays.
more than 70kg? Totti weights 80! He's not fat...

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
Roksana said:
more than 70kg? Totti weights 80! He's not fat...
but Ronaldo is fat...has someone watched him play yesterday against Arsenal?He couldn't even start to run....
Thanks but no,we don't need you Ronnie!!!

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
we don't need him at all

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
what the F*kin hell!?!??!!?!??!?!?! :tongue:
to hell with ronaldo

---sheva-gila(inzaghi) ----\
--------|-----------------> the best :star:
-------Kaka--------------/

Last edited:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
It will be better if milan sign Henry he must better than ronaldo.:devilhor:

Ronaldo in Red and black brrrr...

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
henry is better but...

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Luis said:
I prefer Pippo over Ronaldo.
Lol
Come on now lets not get carried away.
Ronald is fat = true.
But still he is among great strikers.
If u look @ his statistics u will know what am talking about.
The guy is a goal machine.
He was fatter + injured in WC02 & still was managed 2 score 8 goals when when players like Henry didn’t score 1 goal.

Do we need him ?
When we have Pippo + Amoroso then why not him.
He is twice better + younger.
Bring him & get rid of Inzaghi.

2 see him in red&black = YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Do we take him over Sheva or Gila = NO.

Is he a priority = NO.

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
Wild said:
Do we need him ?
When we have Pippo + Amoroso then why not him.
He is twice better + younger.
Bring him & get rid of Inzaghi.
yeah yeah and he is also twice faster:o :o :o
Ronaldo's days are over....

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
I don't think we need Ronaldo. I think he will very expensive, and he must ask Milan pay for a lot to him. He is very lazy, he doesn't play in 100%. Milan doesn't need this guy. And he is 29 or 30 years, so he is not young enough, he doesn't have any potentiality. Maybe his shoot is good, but his head is bery sucks !!! We need a striker can both shoot and head. He spends a lot of time on lust, so he should go to Juventus ( Because he can not find a friend in Milan, but a lot of Juventus players like to do that ). Ronaldo also bad luck to a team, when he in the team, that team can not win the champion ( except his country ). Ronaldo sometimes think himself is the most important, so he doesn't obey the coach and alwyas make trouble in the rest room. We have been had Shevcheko + Gilardino. Inzaghi is a good bench, we also can buy a young striker. So Ronaldo can not come to Milan.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Inzaghi9 said:
yeah yeah and he is also twice faster:o :o :o
Ronaldo's days are over....
And ur proof is .... :o
Ronaldo is still scoring & he will do so in WC2006.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Wild dude, a guy like Ronaldo won't lose his touch that fast.
He ' WAS ' on of the best, but those days are way behind him...
Fat + out of form + not a great character either + money hunter!
= NAH !

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
we dont need another has-been striker on the team...first crespo (he was considered finished when we brought him in) then vieri...then amoroso...plz not ronaldo. I rly dont hope we sign ballack or henry. I want Oddo, Terlizzi, Lugano and Chivu then i'll be happy. We dont need big ron. :o

KingSheva

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Milanista10 said:
we dont need another has-been striker on the team...first crespo (he was considered finished when we brought him in) then vieri...then amoroso...plz not ronaldo. I rly dont hope we sign ballack or henry. I want Oddo, Terlizzi, Lugano and Chivu then i'll be happy. We dont need big ron. :o
Ok, I wouldn't say no to Ronaldo ..

But I quote you as you mentioned Crespo and "has-been" in the same sentence..

Are you joking?? Crespo brought a breathe of fresh air to Milan!! I would do anything to have him back in the Milan squad!! Hell!!! I'd rather have Crespo than Gila!!

Football is about winning.. Meaning.. Winning must come instantly ... Nevermind potentional etc... Things must happen at once, Gila = Future .. Milan need immediate results.

Crespo was Milan's so called saviour last season.. Have you already forgotten that double in Istanbul?? What about those other important goals he scored away from Milan in serie a ?

Guys like yourself really irritate me... You want immediate success.. It doesn't happen.. The Capello / Sachi years were a one off... It's not gonna be like that again.!!!!

Accept who we are and appreciate what we have!! :mad:

KingSheva

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
LOL Wait ... I just noticed you were 14... Obviously Capello and Sachi don't mean that much :o

Guys .. Support Milan for who they are.. Not what they were..

Schedule