+

7eeecc0e83f2b4a0c15d879f9a3c9690.jpg
IMG-20230422-WA0002.jpg

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona - Caniggia - Goycochea - Batistuta - Veron - Riquleme - Tevez
I hope padre wins it all and stays on cuz the players love him and so do I despite his struggle w alcoholism

But if for whatever reason we part ways whenever de zerbi would be my fav option
When the day comes and Pioli steps down then there is only one Italian coach who is worthy of coaching Milan.

Maurizio Sarri.

Proven at multiple clubs.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
meanwhile another serious management backed their coach during the worst month in the history of the club and were rewarded with a potential CL final for that:proud:

stefano-pioli-pioli.gif

I'll never forget all the clowns on here jizzing over bayern sacking nagelsman lol

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli made Milan champion after 11 years and came close to winning cl (hope win) , play semifinal after 16 years. Grass is always greener on the other side. Arteta was nothing until this year. Maybe this is just a fluke year. Like spalletti. Also get spanked by sporting Lizbon.

Ten hag was very successful with ajax but nothing special with manu.

Pioli is much more successful than arteta and also regarding the club size more successful than ten hag. I can’t even think if pioli get trashed by relegation team Sevilla by 3-0.

If we just check last 3 years and without any sense ask any people just check the results and say the best performer manager in the world for last 3 years if we reach the final pioli will be the best I think.

With a Milan after a horrific decade with low budget

1-He takes in the middle of the season and goes to European cup
2-second year league runner up with half of the team injured, champions league after 7 years
3-third year league champion after 11 years
4-fourth year cl semifinal and probably final after 16 years

I don’t know any manager in the world similar. Mourinho Porto and inter seasons , heynckes Bayern , ancelotti’s last year cl trophy (but with the most winner team of the world not a bunch of young guys) etc

And in This 4 years we never lose a game if it is a do or die game , always win , even didn’t lost a single game (I don’t give a shit about cup games)
Atalanta last game when we go to cl, inter game and last 6 games when go to scudetto , Tottenham and Napoli games both as an underdog. I dont know any team beside Real Madrid which is so successful in do or die games.

These are truths not any subjective ideas. We can’t say pioli is the best but he is the best for Milan , that is sure (you see fucking tuchel, Bayern is losing everything ). There is no any manager in the world we can say he will absolutely be more successful than pioli in Milan. Will the new guy get cl, maybe pioli will in his second participation with the youngest team and lowest budget😂

Very well said, and I'd include also MMMs tremendous work in redoing the whole squad in such a short span of time, a very restricted budget and little sales since all the rats decided to rather run down their contracts.

That being said, there is still much on the line.

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When I was young, Rivera. Many more since then.
Barca are gonna cease to exist anytime now.
Didnt you hear our experts during the summer ?
I don't think anyone said quite that.

However, I do remember reading how their massive investments were going to lead to domination. In fact, they are favorite to win CL ... no wait ... top 4 in EL ... no wait ... out of all European competitions. Hmm. They are dominating La Liga, but I also remember being told that winning a national championship does not count for much, European level success is all that matters.

VillaiN

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Lecce - Roma - Cremonese (mid-week) - Lazio - CL Semi's 1st Leg - Spezia - CL Semi's 2nd Leg - Sampdoria

Compared to Merda's
Empoli - Ladri (Coppa) (Mid-week) - Lazio - Hellas (mid-week) - Roma - CL Semi Loss - Sassuolo - CL Semi Loss - Napoli

Just need to manage our matches, because Merda will be forced to rotate.
They're playing a game every 3 days all the way till Napoli

Inter s not getting top 4 imo.
But yea, for cl they ll have to rotate a lot. Focus on next 3 (must wins)then rotate lazio. So exciting.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Man City was willing to pay like 40m (pounds I think) for him or something, which is still an absurd price. Chelsea paid extra, but Cucurella isn't English, Tomori is.

English players are always going to go for a premium, just like Italian players go for absurd premiums in Serie A. Jude Bellingham and Declan Rice are both strong players, but are either of them worth over 100m? Dear God, no. If Jude was named El Hadji Diouf, he'd be 60m, tops.

If an EPL club wants Tomori, the fact he's English and helps with their lists will come into play. If Italian teams had money to throw around Zaniolo and Berardi would've been sold for absurd sums, too. English teams do have money, so Tomori gets to benefit from that bump.

Plus, after our CL performances, Tomori is getting all his pre-Chelsea game hype again. Shit, even Calabria is getting smoke from fans, people saying that Real and Barca should get him, I laughed.

Calabria would be an upgrade on the current Carvajal.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

However, I do remember reading how their massive investments were going to lead to domination. In fact, they are favorite to win CL ... no wait ... top 4 in EL ... no wait ... out of all European competitions. Hmm. They are dominating La Liga, but I also remember being told that winning a national championship does not count for much, European level success is all that matters.
You read that here or in a barca forum ?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Please get this horrid idea out of your head.
Guarantees top 4 finishes. Improves players and plays an attacking brand of football.

Definitely Milan caliber

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
City-Arsenal is gonna be insane.
Goat cant help but to goat.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Well done Toro.
Win tomorrow and we're 5 points away from Lazio.
If they lose to us and Merda, we can overtake.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When the day comes and Pioli steps down then there is only one Italian coach who is worthy of coaching Milan.

Maurizio Sarri.

Proven at multiple clubs.
Funny you say that & Lazio drop points.
I honestly dont think Sarri is better than Pioli despite of MM disastrous mercato.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What the FUCK are you talking about

Ten Hag dominated with Ajax and came close to winning the CL. His United team was playing incredible football until they suffered injuries and burnout because the prem calendar is hell

Arteta is in his 3rd year as a manager and already giving chase to the best team in the world?

Go back to worrying about whether your beloved Padre will start Brahim at AM or not
Still can’t believe they delayed a week for the queen.

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When I was young, Rivera. Many more since then.
SAM-ing much ?
I dont remember anyone saying they are gonna kick ass in CL.
Some rubbed their financial muscles to fuck with whoever said Barca are vanishing.
I remember one poster in particular, but will not name names (and it was more generic about "building dominance" than specific about winning CL).

Again, I do not remember anyone saying "Barca is vanishing", more like their approach to uncontrolled spending will catch up to them sooner or later. FWIW, I also remember pointing out that Catalonia would not allow them to disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule