Choose your ethical dilemma

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dena

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It's been a long time since I've seen a talented player like Chaka in our youth and it's a shame the club won't extend his contract, we're so bad at it, the boy probably has promised himself to someone

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Yeah this won't be going to the transfer market

I just finished listening to that Gerry interview and uhhhh it's not particularly encouraging

Guy said he doesn't think it's good to win every year because it devalues the league (which isn't wrong I guess)

He seems very bought into the Moneyball approach
ffs makes sense to say that if in Bayern’s position. We are barely scraping one league a decade

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
As is well known, the match between Tottenham and Milan started ten minutes after the original schedule because both teams arrived half an hour late at the stadium due to the very thick London traffic. According to what Corriere della Sera reveals today, Spurs had no intention of asking for a postponement, which Milan requested immediately: the cause of the 10-minute postponement was pleaded by Paolo Maldini who spoke insistently with the UEFA delegates and in the end he got the small postponement, convincing the federation.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The next _____?
Kamada. Blas. Marmoush.

He has that Ribery smoothness. I don't think he has the sort of insane pace to just burst past people, but he's fast enough, and he doesn't seem particularly reliant on any particular move, which is what I like about him, and he can play on either flank.

It would be amazing if he suddenly turned into our RW Kalulu next year (this year wouldn't hurt lol)--I wonder what the plan is for him in the summer.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Traore seems very talented, would like to see him get some minutes already this season.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
View attachment 16086
"Get lost thot"

- Allan Sombrero

giphy.gif

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kamada. Blas. Marmoush.

He has that Ribery smoothness. I don't think he has the sort of insane pace to just burst past people, but he's fast enough, and he doesn't seem particularly reliant on any particular move, which is what I like about him, and he can play on either flank.

It would be amazing if he suddenly turned into our RW Kalulu next year (this year wouldn't hurt lol)--I wonder what the plan is for him in the summer.

Traore's contract expires in July and he hasn't extended it yet...

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Really been a pleasure reading the commode since Wednesday.
even during the banter era it was never that bad, seems like some fans can't handle us winning

Crazy how a Milan game can cheer us up more than our wives/girlfriends ever can :proud:

But also hurt us more than they ever can :g:
AC Milan winning > deepthroat prostate masage while eating @Curupira s bbq
it's a proven fact since 1899

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Like I said he isn't wrong

but based on his comments throughout the interview I don't really expect any form of heavy spending

Not that we expected it before tho, didn't we? He's always talked about continuing Elliotts route and growing in tandem with the growth of the revenue streams - that's why the stadium is our biggest priority, it's an instant boost of ~100M per year in revenues just like that. And that's why he said the league should not work against each other but try to create a better, more competitive and therefore more marketable product just like EPL clubs did 15 years ago.

EDIT: I mean that's his job, that's his special field. He's a media guy, he knows how to build a media brand and sell its products. That is his vision for Milan. A vision that needs us to be successful and competitive may I add, and not only in winning finance d'or.

It is what it is. We're not going to be state owned in the forseable future so don't hang your hopes on that. Besides, as brother @brk keeps saying: #daPlan is working.

So we've been all praising Thiaw for shutting down Kane and now you're telling me it's actually been Fik all this time?

:c:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
You guys are wrong - I love Julian Alvarez but giving up Rafa for him would ruin us unless there is a plan to replace all he creates. Alvarez is too small and not physical (strength and speed) enough. He would work great if our attack was good with a performing Rafa, CDK etc behind him or as a RW finishing off chances. He presses well and combines with attacking players but wouldnt be able to dominate in our dysfunctional attack.

The player for CF was Darwin last summer who wouldve been our Osihmen. A player that can run all day, is superfast, can score but also relieve pressure by taking outlet balls and running at defenses and playing in others. We need to find someone this summer who can do similar.
Alvarez RW ?
But how many agents we need to deal with here ?

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso

Barclays interested in Serie A: Cardinale also likes the idea​

According to ********** today , the British bank Barclays would be interested in investing in Italian football after it has been one of the main partners of the Premier League for years.

In three days, the Serie A assembly will make decisions. According to ********** , AC Milan owner Gerry Cardinale would be in favor of Barclays as well as Jp Morgan: in fact, he would like to avoid the main investors being private equity funds. "We must not mortgage the future," said the number one of RedBird. :proud: #1

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
As always, I use the past to try to see the future.

Ibra
Mandzukic
Giroud
Pellegri
Lazetic
Origi

Giants

Balogun is 178cm … I doubt he’s the CF profile Pioli prefers.

Though, after last mercato and also the way we have played mostly this season, my compass is a little broken. I can no longer, with confidence, try to predict what type of team we want to build and what type of profiles we’re after.
So our next CF is Mitrovic based on this.Tall,strong, Balkan roots.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Aint happening with Pioli unless every single player in that position is out injured

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
I think the "Pioli doesn't play youth thing" is fake news.
Yes he takes long to let them in....but when he does, he's convinced and throws his support behind them.
Thiaw is a starter now. Leao too. Tonali too. Kalulu too etc.

I am pretty confident that soon Pioli will start playing Traore more.
He's under pressure to find some sort of use for CDK and Adli though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule