• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jiurio

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka
I don’t think Gerry will splash 35+M on a striker if Leao stays. Would love Khepren Thuram for midfield, hopefully not too expensive. Maybe a loan for Loftus-Cheek instead. The João Pedro kid from Watford looks like a Brahim replacement. Ideally we need Xavi Simons there.

Something like this looks realistic.

6B93AC2D-72A1-4550-BA33-4482A62F62A9.jpeg
977791A0-96B1-4228-BD5A-B7D2F30C001A.jpeg

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don’t think Gerry will splash 35+M on a striker if Leao stays. Would love Khepren Thuram for midfield, hopefully not too expensive. Maybe a loan for Loftus-Cheek instead. The João Pedro kid from Watford looks like a Brahim replacement. Ideally we need Xavi Simons there.

Something like this looks realistic.

View attachment 16138
View attachment 16139
If Milan didn't have a 35m lump in Charles I'd be all behind Xaxi Simons

Thuram for the midfield would be perfect as well

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Why is everyone chanting loftus-cheek? Looked at his stats?

Premier League
18 matches, 0 goals, 0 assists
Rebic: 3G 2A in 589 Serie A minutes = boo get rid of him terrible useless player always injured

CDK: 0G 1A in 820 Serie A minutes = he is the darling child he's being misused and it's not his fault he can't score #PioliOut

Does this explain enough on why people want Dofus-Cheek 0G 0A? People will protect him with their life if he was here with those stats.

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
Loftus-Cheek is he good???

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
USA/Canada/Mexico to host the 2026 world cup.

I was 7 going on 8 when USA last hosted it, but man that Romania team was awesome.

Going to travel to the states for a few matches, it’s gonna be Legendary :D

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I am too lazy to search forum. Somebody told that we dont need LB for 15 mln( Parisi). FBT is for 5 mln and had one good moment. We need good backups or players who could fight for first team. If Leao will sign with us we need good LW too. He has fucking talent , but lacks few departments. He need to fell breath of somebody to work harder. Otherwise we won't go one level up.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I am too lazy to search forum. Somebody told that we dont need LB for 15 mln( Parisi). FBT is for 5 mln and had one good moment. We need good backups or players who could fight for first team. If Leao will sign with us we need good LW too. He has fucking talent , but lacks few departments. He need to fell breath of somebody to work harder. Otherwise we won't go one level up.
You have the best LB in the world. Do yourself a favor and forget about any “shiny” #2 at that position.
It’ll either be a FBT, an older player, a promoted kid, or a versatile player (cb/lb)…anyways someone who will barely play (and not complain) as long as Theo is healthy.

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You have the best LB in the world. Do yourself a favor and forget about any “shiny” #2 at that position.
It’ll either be a FBT, an older player, a promoted kid, or a versatile player (cb/lb)…anyways someone who will barely play (and not complain) as long as Theo is healthy.
Napoli have good backups and you can see why they are ahead 20 points than rest of teams . Their superstars can easily rest before important and team wont lose.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
This has got to be one of the ugliest jerseys of alltime

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pioli: “Vranckx’s future is still early to determine.”

3/4th of season is too early :o

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
i had low expectations for pogba before the season but this still amazes me:lol: the guy is already finished by his late 20s

That is because he is a part time footballer and full time mercenary 💰💸💵

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players

********** - Mercato Milan, two Freiburg players in the sights: defender Sildillia and right winger Doan​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule