Choose your ethical dilemma

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Alright, brothers and sisters, I need your help.

I am seriously thinking about going to either the semifinal or final (should we get there inshallah).

What would you do? Go to the semifinal or wait for Istanbul (inshallah)? The risk of waiting is obvious as is the reward. The reward of watching a Milan CL derby is obvious as well.

Thank you in advance. Much love.

Go to Milan for 10 days and watch both SL games.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I am seriously thinking about going to either the semifinal or final (should we get there inshallah).

What would you do? Go to the semifinal or wait for Istanbul (inshallah)? The risk of waiting is obvious as is the reward. The reward of watching a Milan CL derby is obvious as well.

Atmosphere in the semi final will be a lot better. It’s a more memorable game. We’ll probably get trounced in the final. Go to San Siro and enjoy the euroderby. Finals usually have a terrible atmosphere since most of the tickets are corporate giveaways.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Inter wont have seria a refs to protect them. Lautaro and barela crying doesnt go in cl as we saw in some games like against bayern.
We ll have maignan commanding in back.
January was our worst period in 20 years. Tired players after wc. We were losing to lazio, sasuolo let alone inter. Not this time.

We re in form. Inter ll have 1 more game in copa before semis. They have harder schedule in seria a.

If we re focused like against napoli im certain in going through.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Bro euro derby all the way.

We could get city in the Final...nothingnspecial there tbh

But a milan derby... at the San siro. I'd sacrifice my left nut to be there. Especially with the thought of us moving out. This is a special game.

On a side note...I always said it was the biggest derby in world football. Now I care very little about the league as a whole...but to see this fixture back in the big time on show for the world to see makes me proud of the boys.

Yh definitely the derby. The atmosphere is going to be crazy. As are the banners etc.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
@Alo88 what do you think of Breel Embolo as a CF option for us? Do you think he has it in him to score 20 goals per season?

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I'd say go to the derby semi-final since the atmosphere will be better

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
U have to laugh at the English panel like Michael Owen with his searing insights. I mean it baffles me how dismissive and ignorant these guys can be it’s absolutely remarkable. By all means dismiss something if you’ve seen it but if u haven’t keep your mouth shut! Just watch a couple of Serie A games guys and form an opinion since I dunno ITS YOUR JOB maybe and u do fuck all else!!

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Milan/Inter derby in the CL SF last season would have made sense cause both teams are consistently good throughout the season and very decent in the league.

But having it this season? Where both of us had disastrous league campaigns based on initial expectations? It makes no sense. Football can be a wild sport.

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I agree with you Kovacic would be incredible in a 3 man midfield for this club

But I just don't see the club shelling out prem prices for a guy nearing 30
Who would you prefer Kovacic or SMS in the summer? Both in the last year of contract and both will probably go for the similar price.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Both.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa

Final

All in

It’s Istanbul man.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Thank you for all the suggestions. @brk @Allan_Sombrero, and @Massaro94, —yeah, leaning towards the derby. The atmosphere is the reason. I have never been to a derby. I have been to Milan vs Juventus, but never Milan vs Inter.

@stevan , I wish, but I can’t swing that.

That freekick from Mihajlovic in the opening seconds 😳... he was something else.

But yh the atmosphere is going to be electric.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I'm trying to work out to go to both the home and away matches. I am not sure what's the best way to get tickets for an away match (Inter being the designated home team).

If you have an idea please share

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule