• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pippofan

wants sex with oriental girls
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivera, Altafini, Maldini, Nesta, Baresi, Prati, Van Basten, Kaka`, Albertini, Gullit
100%

In Italy, even after they start digging the ground to build the foundation, they can come up with shit to stop construction.

Talking about, “the municipality would only allow chicken farming on this land”
I'm sure some weird groups will protest something or other, maybe dinosaur bones are buried there and need to be protected from American predators...

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Elliott and their lawyers will make damn sure that’s a minimal risk.
Just exaggeration jokes :winkani:. History tells us it’s not yet time to rejoice…

And You, more than others, should know that and adopt that attitude.
This is like the 18th time you predict this stadium as closed deal (or near) … you’ve done it for almost every rumored location.

Please don’t bring up satellite pictures and start making your own plans again, because if this hits a snag again, I’ll be convinced that you’re the one jinxing it.

Love the passion bro…I tease you a lot about it but it keeps the forum alive.

Love.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I'm sure some weird groups will protest something or other, maybe dinosaur bones are buried there and need to be protected from American predators...

😂 and Always some weird shit too. Shitty arguments.

- if they build a stadium here, we won’t be able to plant carrots.
-do you plant carrots?
-no, but if 1 day I decide to, I wouldn’t be able to…because there is a stadium there.

Last edited:

Storkness

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Can someone explain to me why this video is cool?

I’ll respond to you the same way I did to my friends.. played soccer with them in college and in a group text someone shared this video since they know I’m a huge fan. One reply was “So sick!”

My reply:

“So fucking cringy if you ask me 😂🫠”

Hope this helps.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We've dumped 3 of our last 4 ( Ambrosini, Montolivo & Romagnoli ). Bonucci being the other - he ran back before we could kick him.
To exclude a player and try to force him out? cmon

That's a new low

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

What a way to treat the captain :proud:

bonucci-milan-bonucci-celebration.gif

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Luca Pellegrini would be a great shout for LB backup - very underrated talent.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I think it’s done. The stadium is a done deal. They pulled the trigger so you know they did their due diligence and can get the increased stadium capacity approved. The land already was approved for the sportlife cityrproject, which is just a smaller version of what we want to do. Besides the increased stadium capacity there’s not much that needs changing. The genius move was that we didn’t just buy the land, we literally bought the sport life project itself. This means nothing gets refiled or reapproved for a new project or owner. They just carry on with the same project as it is but fast tracked because we have the financing to push through. This is a great move and there are also rumblings that they’re going to extend the metro line besides the existing train stop. I can’t wait to see them start breaking ground. Nothing standing in our way now.
xStadium ?!

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I’ll respond to you the same way I did to my friends.. played soccer with them in college and in a group text someone shared this video since they know I’m a huge fan. One reply was “So sick!”

My reply:

“So fucking cringy if you ask me 😂🫠”

Hope this helps.
It basically just told me what I already knew, that you and I think much alike.

I find that video to be a cringefest. Manga? Wtf

Gennaro8

Milan Icon
Reaction score
They cant close Reijnders deal today. What a bunch of mood killers

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
We've dumped 3 of our last 4 ( Ambrosini, Montolivo & Romagnoli ). Bonucci being the other - he ran back before we could kick him.
Hope we also do it with our current one, ans give the captain band to Mike or Theo.

Dravidian

Primavera
Reaction score
To exclude a player and try to force him out? cmon

That's a new low

What are you talking about?

Ambrosini read in the media that he was to be let go (this was when we were giving 1 year renewals for the 30+). IIRC we posted a full page apology in the papers LATER when Ambro aired his emotions about not being able to say his goodbyes even.

Montolivo was frozen out of the squad - only, he refused to leave. So he briefly "played" under our next 2 captains (Bonucci & Romagnoli) 1 year each.

It wasn't as bad with Romagnoli - but he was forced out too. We didn't say it to his face & just benched him & didn't renew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule