Rigore to save your life: choose your player

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’ll send 4 your way just so you can cry about it on tiktok
I don't use tiktok. Send them. But tell them that any settlements they build will get demolished immediately

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Good morning..feeling wrose about last night but feeling really bad about what is coming.
Who we gonna play on saturday with?

Theo looks like he dosent care
Tomori is our only available CB
Reij should get a rest ..he is playing day in and day out
RLC is not 100% fully fit im pretty sure
Giroud should also rest...

Its crazy how many transfers we made yet our depth is looking terrible

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Hi guys, has Pioli been fired ?

ACM14061988

SAPL Winner
Reaction score
Good morning..feeling wrose about last night but feeling really bad about what is coming.

Maignan; Calabria Simic Tomori Theo; Musah Loftus Reijnders; Pulisic Jovic Chukwueze. I'd play with this line up but i am afraid that Krunic will sneak his way into the starting line up

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score

Well the good thing is we’ll get to see Simic play. Frosinone away is a decent test, I think he’ll do well.

Gutted for Thiaw though. Looking like a 3-4 month injury

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
It is too late we are out from the CL and the CWC, if Pioli had to be fired it had to be done earlier, now it doesn't matter, we won't miss top 4 we are just too strong to finish 5th in Serie A

We aren’t out of CL.

It’s not that unrealistic.

If we fire Pioli and get our shit together, we can beat Newcastle. And Dortmund is playing PSG at home and they will play to win because they want to be first. PSG also will play to win cause they also want to be first.

Dortmund are favourites to win that one.

So if we can beat Newcastle it’s not unreasonable to qualify.

However again, it must be done by firing Pioli. If he is in charge of that game, I have zero hopes.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
What does Cappello know. Rade can also be a cb!

Players play against Pioli. It's clear. They are not stupid. The ones who is doing worst job then Pioli now is the managers.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Does a score draw give us qualification to Europa League?

Bringfriends

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Does a score draw give us qualification to Europa League?
Please no Europa League football. No prestige, no money...only more matches for players to get injured and lose points in Serie A cuz of full schedule and no time to rest.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
We aren’t out of CL.

If we fire Pioli and get our shit together, we can beat Newcastle. And Dortmund is playing PSG at home and they will play to win because they want to be first. PSG also will play to win cause they also want to be first.

However again, it must be done by firing Pioli. If he is in charge of that game, I have zero hopes.
Dortmund will play for a draw. PSG will likely have a cautious approach as they can’t afford a loss if there’s a winner in the match between us and Newcastle.
The Dortmund and PSG game has 0-0 written all over it.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
We aren’t out of CL.

Also a new coach can use the second half of the season to build the foundations for next year. Evaluate the squad better, understand needs, etc

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It is too late we are out from the CL and the CWC, if Pioli had to be fired it had to be done earlier, now it doesn't matter, we won't miss top 4 we are just too strong to finish 5th in Serie A
I agree. I don’t think we make a change now. The season will stabilize with us playing once a week. Hopefully we stay within range of Inter as we enter 2024. They might intervene in January, but I doubt it will be anything major. We will either limp to a top 4 finish, or we fix the injury problems and we gain steam and possibly win the league. In any case I feel now that they won't fire Pioli until the summer when we hopefully upgrade finally to RDZ or someone similar. Abate as a caretaker is an option but I think that happens only if things completely fall apart like in January. We're not there yet, and injuries are a valid excuse for now (if you don't fully blame Pioli for them).

It's a real shame, though. With a normal rate of injuries we could have easily gone through to the knockouts and stayed in first place in the league. What's happened is not normal.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would not envy any serious coach that would be required to take over this mess as it stands. It doesn't benefit us or give them a fair chance of developing something solid. Saving us from a burning building is not on the hands of a manager we hope to keep for the foreseeable future, nor is it something they would even want to accept. Unless Abate gets promoted (which I'd rather not... let him work in peace for the fine job he is doing with the youth team), then its still likely a hold for now.

And honestly... at this stage, I couldn't care less about the performances we are putting out on the pitch. I just want the injuries to stop. This is 90% of the reason of the detriment to our team. I have no optimism left, but not because of the perceived quality of the team. There is no chance in hell any club can mount a challenge with bodies dropping like this.

No continuity / flow. Emergency lineups and subs every match. Players out of position. Raw players being thrown into the deep end trying to work miracles. Fatigued players preserving themselves to do their best to dampen the current crisis. Results aside even, it's completely demoralising for the squad. There's no clear path forward with this level of disruption.
Within a week we played a 15 year old up front and Krunic at CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule