• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Ok with new coach how are we doing next year?

I need to start betting since we have so many time travelers here.

giphy.gif
5th place finish with brighton dest but we will see plenty of beautiful passing patterns

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ibra and Cardinale do not leak anything, they don't talk to journalists. Maybe something will come out from Furlani. I wish it was june already
This. I would bet these journalists go to Furlani for any possible news & he leaks what he wants. Furlani and Scaroni push their own narratives in interviews.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ok with new coach how are we doing next year?

I need to start betting since we have so many time travelers here.

giphy.gif
Betting on Milan games is pretty profitable because Padre knows one way and one way only

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
we should already have a list short listed. were these idiots waiting for a roma game :lol:

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Betting on Milan games is pretty profitable because Padre knows one way and one way only

For sure. But I can’t find myself to bet against milan. Its so predictable sometimes that we are gonna lose or not create much etc

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
we should already have a list short listed. were these idiots waiting for a roma game :lol:
It's all BS. The new coach is probably already chosen and they'll announce it at the end of the season. At this point of the year clubs are already prepping for next season.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Keep Thiaw, sell Kalulu....kalulu is more injury prone, and honestly inconsistent when he is fit

ACM14061988

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Vincenzo Vergine, head of Milan's youth sector, expressed himself to MilanTV at the end of Milan-Porto, which gave Abate's Rossoneri qualification to the Youth League final:

"Being in the final means writing an important page in history, because Milan is the first club in the history of Italian football to qualify. It is confirmation that we are trying with the means we have to win, to lift the trophy. The most important thing is that, once this event is over, the boys will return to Milano to dive into the playoffs to win the Scudetto. This is the winning mentality. The success in the youth sector is a tool that makes us understand that we are on the right path; certain matches give you awareness so you can then maybe go into big-league football. We are tracing a model and in the future this type of activity will make us increasingly protagonists. This is an honor for the club, with managers Moncada and D'Ottavio."

LemonCookies

Andrea Poli Fan Club President
Reaction score
I would not be surprised in the least if Abate is our coach in 2 months. It will be framed as a continuity hire, a Milan hire, an emphasis on youth and a changing of the guard. All true statements. He'll also be cheap, to offset letting Pioli go. 🇺🇸

At this point, I wouldn't be mad. Curiously, Abate is younger than Giroud, if I'm to provide some context to how raw Abate is, and how fucking ancient Giroud is.

I mean, if I had to pick between Abate or Conte, I'd pick Abate. I know that will infuriate certain jerkoffs on here, but c'est la vie.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would not be surprised in the least if Abate is our coach in 2 months. It will be framed as a continuity hire, a Milan hire, an emphasis on youth and a changing of the guard. All true statements. He'll also be cheap, to offset letting Pioli go. 🇺🇸

At this point, I wouldn't be mad. Curiously, Abate is younger than Giroud, if I'm to provide some context to how raw Abate is, and how fucking ancient Giroud is.

I mean, if I had to pick between Abate or Conte, I'd pick Abate. I know that will infuriate certain jerkoffs on here, but c'est la vie.
didn’t bro retire early due to that eye injury? He can probably still run faster than Calabria in a sprint right now if they raced.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Zeroli, Ladies and Gentlemen, already better than Bennacer.
We locked him in till 2028 too. So he's coming to the new Stadium.

BrianAC

Primavera
Reaction score

I do not want Conte. Did not like him as a player. Dont like him as a coach and dont like him as a person. Bald f*ck

LemonCookies

Reaction score
didn’t bro retire early due to that eye injury? He can probably still run faster than Calabria in a sprint right now if they raced.
Yeah. It's too bad. Abate at CB was sexy as fuck.

Also, I have a soft spot for him (and Zaputa) because I was in San Siro for his last game to see them off against Frosinone. Fans all waited for Abate. We LOVE him. What'd Abate do? Drag Zapata back out of the tunnel so the fans could serenade him, too.

Abate is a great person. And so far, seems to have all the tools to be a tactically competent manager, as well. I really love him.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I understand why folks want to blame players. After all, they are the ones performing on the field and they certainly deserve some blame

But for this reason, I always cut them slack because they are the ones tasked with going out and executing whatever orders they are given. The onus should first and foremost fall on the leader and tactician for a flawed plan

You could be the best Roman legionary ever but if you are commanded by Varro and facing Hannibal, you can carry out orders perfectly but strategy will forever doom you. Yesterday, after failing to create quality chances and shielding the defense from Roma's counter-attack Pioli decided to field a midfield of Calabria and Bennacer. Pretty much every player looked terrible except for maybe Chuk. Am I to primarily blame all 11+ players or maybe is there a bigger cause

Regardless I'm not interested in discussing Pioli anymore. After Monday he will be a figure of the past and irrelevant to this club going forward
Agreed, I think the era was all but over in November, I’ve never really been convinced they would let him stay even if we won the Mickey Mouse Europa Cup.

There remains so many positives even with essentially 2 wasted years. The core is still strong and we are now one of the strongest clubs in the world financially, and that will only improve dramatically.

Just hoping for the best possible hire to replace Pioli. I don’t know who that is but I’m excited for the new era to begin,

LemonCookies

Reaction score
Also, we should pass on Sarri. Lazio look better with Igor Tudor in charge :fp:

Neglected Kamada all season, too. Under Tudor, he's been playing out of his mind. Back to the player we should have pushed for. I love Chuk, but if we had Kamada over Chuk all season, man...zzz

iamditi

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
For those who follow most of Primavera games..how is Noah Raveyre? Can he replace Mike in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule