The Rumour Commode XLIV: Paragliding to Piolistine Crisis

Rigore to save your life: choose your player

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

La Chupacabra

Primavera aficionado
Reaction score
Felice Raimondo also writes naming rights of the stadium in San Donato are also involved, he believes all of this will be official when we will have the green light in San Donato
Some rogue journalists even speculate that Paolo recent attacks are because he has agreement with the Arabs and will return on a white horse. Wild imagination

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
That "penalty" PSG got in the last minute simply destroys everything.
If that wouldnt have been awarded we could have qualify with a win and a draw between bvb and psg. A draw is not impossible but i just cant see bvb beating psg giving the facts they already qualified and they will still top the group with a draw

ACM14061988

SAPL Winner
Reaction score
That "penalty" PSG got in the last minute simply destroys everything.
If that wouldnt have been awarded we could have qualify with a win and a draw between bvb and psg. A draw is not impossible but i just cant see bvb beating psg giving the facts they already qualified and they will still top the group with a draw
They need points for the CWC, is either them or Leipzig, we are out from the CL 99,9% but Dortmund will try to win

sabeni

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Felice Raimondo also writes naming rights of the stadium in San Donato are also involved, he believes all of this will be official when we will have the green light in San Donato
I will forgive redbird and hailed them as hero if it can bridge Italy calcio and arab investment.
Maldini and arab money who wouldnt want them, ofcourse closet intermerda fan.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
I would say we have 10% chance to go through to the CL knockout stages.

a) Dortmund has not lost at home for quite sometime
b) PSG lost all their away games in CL this season

I would say Dortmund has about 60-70% chance to beat PSG. We just need to do our job in beating Newcastle. It will not be end of the world to play in Europa league knockout stages even though I would prefer to just focus on the Scudetto. If Scudetto comes at a price of not reaching the last 16 in CL, at least it is worth it given our circumstances. I hope Inter/Napoli make it to the quarterfinals at least and then get eliminated - this way, easier path to Scudetto - injuries would be our only concern then.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
i'd really like to believe you, but we'll see

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
“My dad wanted this jerk off?”

daniel-maldini-maldini.gif

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In Italy there is a lot of talk about arab funds wanting to buy Milan shares, on Sole 24 Ore the biggest financial newspaper of Italy is written Furlani went to Dubai to open Casa Milan Dubai but also to meet with arab investors, he went to Bahrein and Saudi Arabia too. Sole 24 Ore write that they asked Investcorp if they are behind this deal and they said no comment.

Investcorp would buy shares of ACM Bidco the dutch company that controls 100% of Milan

Also on Friday Redbird and Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, one of his partners in the deal for the Telegraph, wired their respective millions totaling $ 1.4 billion to the Barclay family

What does that mean, actually?

"Buying shares" doesn't sound like buying the majority of Redbirds stakes in Milan. So they won't have the control over the club. And surely they won't just come up with a couple of millions to pour into the mercato for good fun without having a say how to spend it (in form of installing their own management, which they can't do if Redbird doesn't give them control over the club in form of a majority in stakes).

I wonder what their angle is in this. I can see how they talked about naming rights. But shares? Hm. I'm not an expert, so maybe someone with better knowledge can better explain what's going on?

bullard

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I never understood the mindset of fans who says that only Scudetto and CL matters, nothing else. I would love to win the Coppa Italia. Ever since I am a Milan fan, I have never seen us win that trophy. I would like to win the Super Cup too. Heck, if we can't qualify to CL next stage, I want us to go to Europa League, and challenge for it. I am a fan who wants to win everything that's possible. I don't care if there are extra matches, that will make the Scudetto harder for us to win. I don't care that because of the extra matches, the players will be more tired, and more likely to be injured. The thing is that as long as Pioli is our coach, we will always have injury issues, regardless if our schedule is busy or not. Only way to deal with the injuries is to sack the bald butcher.

The point is, there are some interesting teams in EL as well, who I would love to see us collide with. Liverpool, Brighton, Leverkusen would all be a fun battle. No strong team will go from CL to EL outside of our group. So if we take it seriously, we have a shot to win the whole tournament.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score

"Buying shares" doesn't sound like buying the majority of Redbirds stakes in Milan. So they won't have the control over the club. And surely they won't just come up with a couple of millions to pour into the mercato for good fun without having a say how to spend it (in form of installing their own management, which they can't do if Redbird doesn't give them control over the club in form of a majority in stakes).

I wonder what their angle is in this. I can see how they talked about naming rights. But shares? Hm. I'm not an expert, so maybe someone with better knowledge can better explain what's going on?
Redbird seems pretty ok with sharing influence judging by their Liverpool endeavor. If it is the right entity not holding a majority could even be an advantage in terms of their portfolio in light of multi club ownership rules.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Sounds like premature bs at this point.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
I never understood the mindset of fans who says that only Scudetto and CL matters, nothing else. I would love to win the Coppa Italia. Ever since I am a Milan fan, I have never seen us win that trophy. I would like to win the Super Cup too. Heck, if we can't qualify to CL next stage, I want us to go to Europa League, and challenge for it. I am a fan who wants to win everything that's possible. I don't care if there are extra matches, that will make the Scudetto harder for us to win. I don't care that because of the extra matches, the players will be more tired, and more likely to be injured. The thing is that as long as Pioli is our coach, we will always have injury issues, regardless if our schedule is busy or not. Only way to deal with the injuries is to sack the bald butcher.

The point is, there are some interesting teams in EL as well, who I would love to see us collide with. Liverpool, Brighton, Leverkusen would all be a fun battle. No strong team will go from CL to EL outside of our group. So if we take it seriously, we have a shot to win the whole tournament.

We made our name as serial CL winners. Because of those expectations of winning the competition are higher that only Real Bayern and Liverpool fans will only understand. Any other competition just doesn't have the same pull and feel to it. And the league is the league. If you're ahead of Ladri and Inter then 99.9% of the time you win the league.

Also Thursday night football is shit and you are a terrorist for wanting to win it. Why you calling me a terrorist for? Because it fucks the fixtures up. No one likes playing a schedule of Thursday Sunday Thursday Monday Thursday. Which in turns fucks our chances in the league of getting as high as possible.

If you want to win Thursday Nights so badly go support Sevilla.

Last edited:

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Romario
Sky is reporting krunic refused to warm up during the match day over the weekend. Who would have known: first one to publicly stand up against pioli is his favourite boy…
In a company, when a boss gives a promotion to a employee who isnt actually prepared to do a certain job yet, the boss its not helping the fella, but screwing the poor guy's career.
Here in Brazil you can't go back to your previous position in the company, so, if you can't perform according to your new position, you will ended up getting fired, and so will the boss that screwed up.

At Milan, Krunic is that poor guy, Pioli is that boss.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The jacket of the suit doesn't fit, too narrow on the chest and a bit wide in the shoulders which is strange on an athlete. The rest is subjective as a casual outfit imo. Not my cup of tea though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule