Rigore to save your life: choose your player

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
:LOL: I knew that already. Repeating just make you even dumber

Excellent way to enjoy Maldini cucking :o you enjoy it so much you imagine seeing others doing it, mentioned it two times just now
problem with that logic is that i dont bring maldini up in any conversations. its ******s like you that do it all the time, so that is basically the definition of being a cuck

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Krunic has had an agreement with Fenerbahçe since the beginning of August, and absolutely nothing has changed since then.

We need an official offer, we are still waiting. It is likely that the two clubs will talk about it soon.

Milan-Krunic never close to a renewal with adaptation.
pioli retaliated this by siccing krunic onto our players in training, which would explain the volume of injuries this season

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
we're getting a chuketelaere CF now? woowee

moncada better input a clearer query into the algorithm this time, 20m flops are maldini territory...
Moncada picked both

Propaganda free posting over here

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
problem with that logic is that i dont bring maldini up in any conversations. its ******s like you that do it all the time, so that is basically the definition of being a cuck
By your exact definition, you brought up cuck in every single post in your interaction with me.

So by your own definition, you are a huge cuck, maybe for Maldini maybe for something else.

now you are also showing me you are a ****** too

:LOL:

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Only the ones capable of discussing without using the word “cuck”, I’ll take back the other ones too if you felt some type of way. :proud:

But for the cucks…:o

View attachment 28526
5bb9142e3bbaaf1cc83955ceb3d3db0c.gif

don't you go sharpshooting on these cucks, it is beneath you

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
By your exact definition, you brought up cuck in every single post in your interaction with me.

So by your own definition, you are a huge cuck, maybe for Maldini maybe for something else.

now you are also showing me you are a ****** too

:LOL:
because thats what best describes you.

I am just stating the obvious:mb:

maldini is so far up your ass, you cant even think proper. maldini this, maldini that... maybe you could use some therapy

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
because thats what best describes you.

I am just stating the obvious:mb:

maldini is so far up your ass, you cant even think proper. maldini this, maldini that... maybe you could use some therapy
How many time you mention Maldini just now :LOL:

Cuck, r-etard, and now having Maldini so far up your ass you need therapy.

Anything else you like to share?

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
How many time you mention Maldini just now :LOL:

Cuck, r-etard, and now having Maldini so far up your ass you need therapy.

Anything else you like to share?
i replied to your comment about him.

I see you can only repeat things after others or take arguments and make them look like they are yours.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i replied to your comment about him.

I see you can only repeat things after others or take arguments and make them look like they are yours?
I don’t need original insults to insult you, I couldn’t care less if you disagreed with me on something

Besides, you are doing such a great job insulting yourself, rather not kick you while you are down unlike somebody :o

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am forcing myself to watch Newcastle to get an idea and I have to say that what I am watching is worse than pure piolismo. What a horrible game. Both teams have zero idea what to do with the ball and just run like headless chickens.
The mighty PL

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
I am forcing myself to watch Newcastle to get an idea and I have to say that what I am watching is worse than pure piolismo. What a horrible game. Both teams have zero idea what to do with the ball and just run like headless chickens.
The mighty PL
Watching the same game. I’d say it’s pretty much on par with Piolismo - not better, not worse but equally shit.

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I don’t need original insults to insult you, I couldn’t care less if you disagreed with me on something

Besides, you are doing such a great job insulting yourself, rather not kick you while you are down unlike somebody :o
i didnt insult myself, you are so dumb you can only copy/pasta

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well, Maldini said he probably would have kept Pioli too and he didn't need an algorithm to get Pulisic, RLC and Chuck. So in that light, maybe our season wouldn't have panned out that differently after all (and I'm not starting the now banned Tonali discussion) - and Maldini would have been just as incompetent as those who run the club now
:)

I think that gets a bit overlooked.
I wonder if he said that in an attempt to "lessen the pressure" so to speak on Pioli? There were things he said that I was surprised by, and that was one of them.

Well, yes. If we want to be consistent about RedBird being incompetent for keeping Pioli, then it would have been just as incompetent from Maldini if he kept him too, don't you agree?

And now Maldini publicly said that's exactly what he most probably would have done - after already extending his contract when the cracks were already there.

Add to that his comments about Pulisic, RLC and Chuck and you could argue that the season would probably have taken a very similar course (with the difference of a banned Tonali still being a Milan player) because I don't think the presence of Maldini would have magically prevented all those injuries.

Or is my logic flawed?
You are correct sir. Nothing would have been any different, which is why I find it a little funny that Maldini chose to speak out at this time so self-righteously. If anything, we may have been worse off had Tonali stayed (although he was none the wiser to be fair).
In my longer discussion with Alo earlier, I assumed for argument's sake (as I pointed out) that let's assume the worst about Maldini, that he was being sincere about wanting to keep Pioli and that he was clashing with the new executives (and some of the old ones)--but I did that to highlight my greater concern:

Redbird don't look like they're handling things great on the sporting-side, and that's just not on the pitch (where we are, again, worse off than last year) but I think there is something that is being missed in these discussions as the narrative congeals around the "things would have been the same with Maldini."

What I think what you aren't addressing in my arguments is that the centerpiece of my concern is what Maldini's interview shows: a lack of planning, poor execution, and what we are seeing for the first time is a real rift between the players and Pioli.

Maybe Rebic was the first? Perhaps. But I think the rumors around Theo. Leao and Giroud arguing with Pioli, not just in the Napoli game, but even when Pioli wanted to sub out RLC, the video of the players disagreeing with his choice, or Calabria's comments and Pioli's defensiveness over them.

Of course, fights happen. I remember arguments on-the-field with Kessie being subbed, Kjaer not wanting to warm-up (I believe?) but what we are also seeing, which I think is the lingering issue with what is happening: we might be damaging the core of this squad.

Selling Mike, selling Theo, being in a state of rebuilding is not great. That's one of the things that journalists who cover Dortmund talk about is that people underestimate how hard it is to rebuild teams, like Dortmund has done for a while now.

I think it's fair to say that our team does not have the same spirit. I also think that beyond firing Maldini, we can see the threads of togetherness fraying. There are a lot of rumors about the players not trusting Pioli, that's the environment that concerns me.

I assumed the worst in Maldini with that interview to highlight that point. I think there are sincere ways to interpert Maldini's words very differently than you guys have, but that's more about relitigating things that I don't think we're going to see eye-to-eye on.

I think there's a greater concern here, because morale and spirit are extremely important in organizations, and I think we've lost that. I think they know that too, which is why they are trying to bring Ibra back.

It reminds me of how Milan sort of devolved at the end of the B&G era. We used to have so many personalities, Leonardo, Braida, Gandini, etc that worked together, and we lost one, then another, and things got worse. Or how we went from having all these great players, but soon we pushed them to their limits, we still were relying on Seedorf, Gattuso, and Nesta in 2012, and Flamini, Pato, Bonera, etc they didn't fill in that gap, we just kept wearing the team down.

That's what Maldini's interview concerns me about. I'm not really interested in debating the points he raised as much--because I think people have read the comments very differently. What I'm saying is: if we read Maldini's interview with your assumptions, there are much more concerning elements beneath our current state, in how our management currently does business, how it handles disputes, how it deals with players, how it sees itself, and how it goes about achieving its goals.

I think there are fundamental flaws to that, serious ones.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i didnt insult myself, you are so dumb you can only copy/pasta
You are so dumb you don’t realize you fit every single criteria for your insults.:lol:

And it’s literally not copy pasta :lol: of course you are too stupid to comprehend that as well

Before you ask, no I’m not interested in cucking you. Now fuck off and stop being obsessed

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
lol! saw a story on FI abt chiellini getting ready to play a game and I was thinking "wtf is he still doing playing"... clicked on the link only to find out he left juve just last yr. thought he'd retired donkey's ago, lol.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I just hope we continue against Atalanta what against Frosinone seemed to be a first step towards healing.

Theo approaching Pioli offering himself to play CB is a huge sign that he does care about the team and is (still?) willing to work closely with Pioli.

Someone who lost attachement to the team or has a rift with the coach doesn't offer himself to be "sacrificed" and play out of position.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
damn, more copy/paste, try to grow a brain
More fun to watch you fail at it over and over. :lol:

Imagine being this butthurt, must be some psychological issue. Sorry, above our pay grade and hardly worthy of an insult :o

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
1701985816398.png

feck off, Yaseen. bet the fecker booked outside caterers for the event

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
20-21 was stronger in my view, despite not winning the league. Kjaer, Rebic, Kessie were all phenomenal.

I liked that team. Rotation was descent too. We had Romagnoli Kalulu Dalot Tonali Krunic Diaz Hauge and Leao on the bench.

Market wise there were a lot of lateral moves since then. Mike and Giroud are the only stand outs(maybe Thiaw???). That scudetto was a big part due to players like Leao and Kalulu improving during the season. Overall we’ve had a lot more decline in quality then improvements.

This summer we made some descent moves with Pulisic Reijnders and RLC, but the team balance overall is off. I’ll blame Pioli on that and all the injuries.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Sampdoria coach Pirlo: Joining Juventus was revenge on AC Milan​

Sampdoria coach Andrea Pirlo admits he joined Juventus as an act of revenge on former club AC Milan.

Pirlo concedes his time with Milan didn't end as he wanted.

He told Radio TV Serie A: “With Milan I won everything, but the best victory was the first Champions League. Almost all of us were at our first experience and had been waiting to reach this goal since the beginning of the season, after a semi-final win against Inter.

"Over the years I have had the opportunity to experience wonderful emotions also thanks to my teammates who made every moment beautiful. The wound from the final in Istanbul is difficult to heal, we won the next one, but at that moment you don't think about future opportunities and on that occasion I even thought about quitting.

"My adventure with Milan didn't end as I dreamed; I hoped I could stay and still be useful. When I realized that I was no longer seen as an important player, I didn't hesitate to change teams. At that time there was a policy whereby those over 30 were only offered a one-year contract; I was still young and unable to find an agreement I went in another direction."

On moving to Juve, Pirlo also said: “This was revenge for me. I had a great desire to prove to everyone that I was still a strong player and capable of playing at a high level and with Juve I won 4 championships and we reached a Champions League final.

"The ride that led us to win the first championship without defeats and then the following ones began with Conte; I have a very nice relationship with him. He was the first to start making me analyse situations on the pitch, I thought almost like a coach. He was a great teacher on the field and in football. In the way I manage some situations and my boys' training, I take my example from him."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule