The Rumour Commode XLIV: Paragliding to Piolistine Crisis

Rigore to save your life: choose your player

• Total voters

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sure, but I'd argue for a 3-4-3 to work you really need more true DMs to lock things down centrally and balance out the overloaded wingplay. He had Kante and Matic. We have Pobega and Krunic. I would say we definitely have the CBs to run 3 ATB, and Theo would be great as a wingback. But yeah the CMs not so much.

Mgmt would never consider Conte because he's not cooperative (besides the fact he costs an arm and a leg). He demands certain players to fit his system and ever since Juve he's only been a short-term fix. He's also the type to call out the club the moment things don't go his way because he can never take accountability for his mistakes. Just brings unnecessary drama and negative attention to the club.

Genuinely hope we stay well clear of him.
At Spurs the 3-4-3 was also only successful for one season really and in the end was defeated by us with an improvised 3-4-3. One can put that on Conte´s weakness in international games but it doesn't really speak for his appointment either way.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Also why is inter so desperate to look like they are also building the stadium at exactly the pace as we are.

Is this the stadium scudetto?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This looks like a copy paste of our situation
Yes but we already own the land, already have our project approved (since we're acting as if we're SLC and not Milan) and ready to go. We're just asking for a more built up area because we bought more land. It's nowhere near the same situation at this stage.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
We bought Sportlifecity, which already had a project fully approved and had all the permits and were ready to build. We are now asking the council to change the design to make a bigger stadium. The rules allow for a certain percentage of your project area to be built up, lets say you can only build on 120% of your land, volumetrically. That for SLC was a certain number that allowed for buildings and a stadium for 20,000. We want more, so what we did was we bought more land surrounding the SLC plot. That allows us to keep the same 120% percentage, but increase the total volume. What's happening now is that we are asking for approval to do this, and to show all the repercussions because of the increase in load (people and services) and how it affects the transport network. This has all been approved previously, we're just amending. It's not a feasibility study or anything like that. We have the permit ready to go for the original 20k stadium and old design of the project, and this makes it a LOT easier to move forward. Once they approve the variant to the design, which is supposed to happen in a few months, then we are all good to go. We will start the actual designing of the project and do all the design integrations with the road networks and figure out policing and get the final ok from the council. At this point we will start spending a LOT of money, which means we would have had legal guarantees that everything is good to go.

So basically the only road block left is for the council to approve the variant soon. After that happens, we move forward as if we were SLC going ahead with their amended project.
Do Milan own SLC, RedBird, or is it a new company altogether?

It's fucking great news that's it's progressing, fair play guys... Fingers crossed.

ACM14061988

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Do Milan own SLC, RedBird, or is it a new company altogether?

It's fucking great news that's it's progressing, fair play guys... Fingers crossed.
Milan acquired 90% of Sportlifecity SRL (defined as SLC), of which 80% from Cassinari & Partners SRL (C&P) and 10% from Compagnia Finanziaria Sviluppo Immobiliare SRL (CFS), C&P will then remain a shareholder with 10% of the shares. The purchase price of 90% of the company's shares is equal to 3 million, divided between the two companies. Sportlifecity concluded the acquisition of the area from Asio Srl by 30 June for 7.2 million

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
RDZ uses solid 1v1 defending and positional possession play as his foundation, what really generates the hype are his methods of bating the opponent though, no matter if they call the methods he uses for that "controlling time" or what ever.

There is nothing wrong with that, but, and that but is a bit overlooked imo, this still isn't fully tested at a big club. If 70% of a league are just happy to avoid any constructive play, gladly taking a draw, even well thought out baiting strategies might face a lot more difficulties. PL is probably even somewhat forgiving in that regard compared to Serie A.

It is a bit early to call him the next manager god imo, coaches like Mou achieved a lot more before being regarded as that. The hype is a bit extreme.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT

🎙️ Alessio #Romagnoli : "Have I felt abandoned since #Milan ? No, but I had an agreement with the club, then they made other choices and I made mine: it ended peacefully, after 7 years in which I had a good time. The period I spent at Milan was a period that I will always carry in my heart."

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

Piolito 😂

And some people here look down on Allegri’s football while commend Pioli’s brand of ‘football’ 😄

The feel here in the summer, You would have thought we’d be winning every game by 3 goals minimum.

I don’t know the numbers, but are we scoring less than we were with CDK, Saelemaekers, Messias and Brahim?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
1700141056892.png

16d01b14-cf1f-41a6-8898-50977c52a725_text.gif

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lots and LOTS of rumours about Jo David coming and us trying in January if Jovic doesn't start performing.

If true, surely that has to see us adapting from "pump the ball to Oli" style tactics?

Although there are a few cheaper options from France and Germany, the David story won't go away... And there's the Leao fine thing that was a little strange.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lots and LOTS of rumours about Jo David coming and us trying in January if Jovic doesn't start performing.

If true, surely that has to see us adapting from "pump the ball to Oli" style tactics?

Although there are a few cheaper options from France and Germany, the David story won't go away... And there's the Leao fine thing that was a little strange.
this fecker any good?

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think I might have a good remedy for the injury crisis at Milan and it’s to wait for it…Sack Pioli. Him and his staff will be gone, discipline, tactical issues, in game management and motivation will immediately improve ten fold-just an idea

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The feel here in the summer, You would have thought we’d be winning every game by 3 goals minimum.

I don’t know the numbers, but are we scoring less than we were with CDK, Saelemaekers, Messias and Brahim?
We're so inconsistent because it's a different fucking attacking trident every match and Pioli doesn't know how to close a match out.

The team is so Jekyll and Hyde. We have good players, we've seen that, the motivation lacks too often and our concentration.

If we can get players playing together regularly and get the team into rhythm, and put some wins together to up the confidence, this team should easily be competing for #20 and progressing in the CL.

Let's not kid ourselves that Salad, Messias and Brahim are better than Pulisic, Okafor and Leao... I'll double down that currently any from Brahim, Messias and Salad would be more useful than Chuk.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score

How bad has Jovic been? What on earth has happened to that guys career? Has he given up on the sport or something?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

🎙️ Alessio #Romagnoli : "Have I felt abandoned since #Milan ? No, but I had an agreement with the club, then they made other choices and I made mine: it ended peacefully, after 7 years in which I had a good time. The period I spent at Milan was a period that I will always carry in my heart."

I only remember 1 good thing from him in his time at Milan. 1 good Nesta like tackle... we all made posts abt it.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
It's our time now. We need 6 points while they play against ladri and Napoli and the Scudetto race will likely be relaunched. I hope they don't win more than 1-2 points from these 2 games.
True but also the scudetto race is far from over. Not even half of the season..yeah our last 3 games we should have picked at least 7 points (we should have 9). Inter will lose points aswell sooner or later but we need to be mature and put a fight. We need to be as focused and clinical as our last 2 season final 4-5 fixtures where we played with a lot of pressure on us and made it.
I think we are lacking a lot of trust in ourselves right now