The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Does Bennacer benefit from it, or did he come to Italy too early?
Bennacer does not benefit because we got him from an Italian team. The decree applies only for players arriving from abroad. His 1,5 m wage actually costs us 2,77 m.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score

Do you guys think Renato is the good replacement for Kessie? Who is the best pairing for him? For me both Benna-Renato or Tonali-Renato combo is looking too offensive.. Who will play like CDM in the midfield?
He is also quite injury prone right? I have to admit that his YouTube compilations looks great though..

Vote for Palinha. Tonali, Bennie, Adli and Rennie is all too similar. I feel safer to add more muscle to complement our current roster.

Calma we've got Kalulu

Tbh, physically Kalulu is better than Cala. Excited to see what player he'll become

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
here we go again... :fp:

That's exactly what I don't like about the international break, always some shit like that is happening.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
D8648460-31AA-46F6-9F97-0E43D006D11F.jpegWe need to talk about how this is the best YouTube channel

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bennacer does not benefit because we got him from an Italian team. The decree applies only for players arriving from abroad. His 1,5 m wage actually costs us 2,77 m.
So this also discourages players from wanting to move to other Italian teams if they're in Italy and taking advantage of the tax break.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tbh, physically Kalulu is better than Cala. Excited to see what player he'll become
Kalulu is not better than Calabria. Calabria is really important for us and does more than just run up and down. For example, Calabria is much better at helping the buidup, and he's extremely intelligent with his movements when we push up, making decoy runs and sometimes cutting inside and taking up positions in midfield. Kalulu is good, has potential to be very good, but don't compare him with Calabria who is almost a crucial element to our team.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Yeah but nobody gives a shit about football outside of Europe, and rightfully so, that's why it's the way it is
🤦‍♂️🤌 EPL gets that much TV revenue and sponsorships because of their viewership outside the UK, especially in Asia. This outdated thinking is what landed Serie A at 50% TV revenue compared to even La Liga.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Yeah but nobody gives a shit about football outside of Europe, and rightfully so, that's why it's the way it is
this was yesterday on sportsnet one, canadian tv :lol: :lol:

FEC-WxLUYAEhG4S

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Tbh I feel Kalulu is more talented then Calabria and phisically more potent and faster. Of course he lacks few more years. Im very satisfied with Calabria though.

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I agree with brk that Calabria is pretty crucial to our best style of play, because he moves around the pitch so well and can slot in as a midfielder or push wide or make runs inside, and his decision making is really good. His crossing is way better now too, and he’s always looking to make himself available for passes or little moves into the box. Plus his one on one defending is incredibly strong.

Kalulu is great and a huge talent but we definitely lose a dimension when Calabria isn’t playing.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
He was disturbed by whistles and now by Navas. 12m guy always looking for excuses

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
My only issue with Calabria is the injury concerns. Every few weeks he has a niggling problem. I can't even blame this on international break - top players are expected to be able to manage this workload.

Kalulu though is proving to be capable at all positions along the back and if he becomes a starter in the future then so be it. Great problem to have. They are both excellent in my book.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So this also discourages players from wanting to move to other Italian teams if they're in Italy and taking advantage of the tax break.
The club pays these taxes afaik. The players don't give a fuck about the taxes as long as they receive their full net wage.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The club pays these taxes afaik. The players don't give a fuck about the taxes as long as they receive their full net wage.
I mean it discourages other Serie A clubs from going after them, which is the same thing. It just puts them at a disadvantage over players outside Serie A.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
My only issue with Calabria is the injury concerns. Every few weeks he has a niggling problem. I can't even blame this on international break - top players are expected to be able to manage this workload.

Kalulu though is proving to be capable at all positions along the back and if he becomes a starter in the future then so be it. Great problem to have. They are both excellent in my book.

Gattuso called him an old man because how his body treated him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule