The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully they don't wait until the end of January to bring in reinforcements. Bring them in asap.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
The best thing about the Spezia win vs Napoli is that they won the game.... without a shot on goal :lol: amazing
Like I already told in a match thread, with their cheated win last game, looks like the curse has been passed to them 😂😂😂

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We need a CAM. Just having someone who can pass, and I'm not talking visionary passes, but the simple stuff, with Kessie today, who really wasn't that great, despite his two goals--he didn't really seem to push until that period between our 3rd goal and Bakayoko's penalty in which we started playing like ourselves all of a sudden.

I would love Bajrami. I've wanted him since before today, he's really impressive. He works so hard, can pass, he's strong, can shoot, he's someone that is worth trying out.

Adli is so silky, and I'm so excited to see him, but unless he's coming in January, we need someone else there. Even if we get a Meite-style loan, it will help us, tremendously.

Inter looked like shit today, by the way. Worse than we did against Torino. Pobega was good.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Been skiing for a few days and didn't have much time to look up twitter. Someone can update me on:
Stadium - do we have green light or just they selected the design?
Ibra's situation
Investigation on merda
African Cup

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's not really an assist and more on the striker 😂 but God, his dribbling is soo smooth it's a joy to watch
He was so smooth for their first goal, too. He really is such a silky player.

It's not just about the final ball, it's about how he is able to pass the ball, he has vision, and he is strong enough to hold onto the ball, and he really is the sort of player that would suit our CAM spot perfectly. I'm super excited about Adli. I can't think of a better prospect that I'd want over him, honest-to-God.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
the startegy is simple. beat all the ones we should beat, the small ones (empoli, Spezia, Torino...) ... do what you can vs top 4-6.... in the end the winner will be the one who has collected the most from those small teams.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We need a CAM. Just having someone who can pass, and I'm not talking visionary passes, but the simple stuff, with Kessie today, who really wasn't that great, despite his two goals--he didn't really seem to push until that period between our 3rd goal and Bakayoko's penalty in which we started playing like ourselves all of a sudden.

I would love Bajrami. I've wanted him since before today, he's really impressive. He works so hard, can pass, he's strong, can shoot, he's someone that is worth trying out.

Adli is so silky, and I'm so excited to see him, but unless he's coming in January, we need someone else there. Even if we get a Meite-style loan, it will help us, tremendously.

Inter looked like shit today, by the way. Worse than we did against Torino. Pobega was good.
At the minimum 1. CB 2. mid 3. CAM/winger type.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Just a friendly reminder for what to come in Januari :

Screenshot_20211128-212717_Translate.jpg

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
I am confident that we can win the Scudetto brothers. Of-course this team is far from complete, but I think we are good enough to give Inter a run for their money. Even without new acquisitions, we will be a lot better in the new year. Our schedule will be less demanding and some of our players will get a much deserved rest in the coming weeks. Other players will return from injury to give Pioli options. Last year we had an injury crisis and we lost too many points. This year we've been grinding some important points. I think the worst of the injuries is behind us now and we can focus on playing better in January.

Forza Milan!

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Dude, please.....the only metric that Milan has over Barca is the number of Champions League trophies. And they have a higher chance of catching up to us than we have winning another one.

They are in a lull but they can still sign quality players.

They have more fans than us, they have a higher global following than us, they have considerably higher revenue stream than us and more importantly they have a huge stadium.

So, in almost everything, Barcelona is a bigger club than AC Milan.
What the fuck did I just read fuck you

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Gone for a week or two I come back to read Barca is bigger than Milan lil bitch

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
At the minimum 1. CB 2. mid 3. CAM/winger type.
I would be surprised if we don't buy Omeragic. I just cannot fathom why a player would come to our stadium without coming to us. The last time that happened was when Perisic came to watch our game, but that was because he was going to Rebic's birthday party after our game.

Bakayoko has been terrible. I was hoping that he'd be able to turn things around, but he hasn't, he's been terrible. Every time he starts to do something good, he turns into garbage. Right now I'd rather play Calabria or Krunic next to Tonali during AFCON.

Faivre would be the ideal solution for our CAM/winger situation, because he can play across the front three spots, and it would mean that he can challenge for a starting CAM or RW spot when Adli comes in the summer without us being overloaded there.

Omar Marmoush is another talent that I'd like, he plays as a striker for Stuttgart, but he's more of a winger that plays on either side, he's quite the talent. He's not a CAM, though.

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,

Inter looked like shit today, by the way. Worse than we did against Torino. Pobega was good
I hope we try for Charles De Ketelaere. Everton seems not bad. From Serie A I see only Luis Aberto.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pioli to Sky:

On what he said to Romagnoli at the end of the match: “We were talking about how to manage the break, on the 27th and 28th we will do two training sessions on Zoom before returning on the 30th. We needed the win for the standings and our confidence. I remain convinced that with Napoli we did not deserve to lose, now we have to manage this break well because we will have an important January.”

On the number of points on the board: “There are moments in which some matches weigh a little more, this one weighed. Tonight we played, suffered, gritted our teeth and played as a team that achieved the result with great desire.”

On the formation and playing Kessie as attacking midfielder: “We knew that the opponent dribbled very well, I wanted a slightly more dynamic and racing midfield. Franck is going to fill the opponent’s area best of all at the moment, then I wanted to let Brahim Diaz catch his breath. The break will do him good.”

What rating do you give Milan in 2021? “A high score, we are proving to be competitive again. Then the last step is always the most difficult one. The second round will be even more difficult, we must try to recover as many players as possible. I am satisfied with how the team reacted, we are a young group.”

On absences: “Lately we have lacked quality in the game. We certainly have to raise the bar, but we didn’t lack humility or team spirit. With quality and fit players it makes a difference in modern football, we have been missing these characteristics in more than one match. The important thing is to stay there in the leading group and remain competitive. We too won the winter title last year and then finished second. Our journey started two years ago with 66 points, then 79 last year, we’ll see this year. The goal is to always improve, the team has all the qualities to succeed.”

On expectations and criticisms: “It is part of our growth path, we also grow through criticism. We are good at isolating ourselves and focusing on our work. What they say on the outside interests us but up to a certain point. I train a young group that grows through pressures and expectations. If we have pressure, we deserve it, it is a privilege. I would like to congratulate all the Milan fans, they are fantastic. They are accompanying us with an incredible passion. Merry Christmas everyone, we will try to do even better in 2022.”

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
the toxicity in this place for the next 2 weeks if we didn't get a win today.:lol:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Baka has without a doubt been an idiot so far, but my naive self still believes he'll turn it around. We know he CAN be a monster, as shown at Monaco and in his 1st stint with us. I trust Pioli father-figure to help him find his confidence, it's obviously his problem is mental now.

Pretty much all of our players have been shat on here, until they turned it around... Rebic, Calabria, Kjaer, Salad, Bennacer, Tonali, Krunic, Messias, etc. Let's not lose our faith just yet, it's too easy to shit, much harder to show support in hard times, which is what true fans should do imho.

I don't think anybody here really wanted guys like Krunic, Baka at Milan, but once they're here and they are putting in their effort, we must stand by them. If you wanna blame someone, blame the management for bringing them here.

Of course, it's not wrong to discuss selling/trading them etc. but in Baka's case it seems we are stuck for now.

Great win, Pioli masterclass! Going to sleep with a smile on my face

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
We should start thinking about the new name. Im closing this one soon
Delivery boiz (as in deliver the title), the rise of the Messias

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Btw, what was with Kessie today? He looked sad and the way he celebrated with Salad after the goals seemed like a goodbye moment. Is he packing his bags or am I reading too much into this?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Great summary by Padre. Thank you for being our coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule