The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
The award is given at the end of the season (21/22) not for the calendar year 2022.
Last season a few players had more or the same goal contribution like Vlahovic, Immobile, Lautaro, SMS, Hakan.
ok fine. Still Leao >>> Vlahovic, Immobile, Lautaro, SMS, Hakan. 😁

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I’m not going to lie to myself in order to mentally prepare myself for a negative result like some of you are doing. Idc supercoppa is a legitimate trophy. Obviously scudetto, UCL and Coppa Italia are more important but the supercoppa is still a somewhat important trophy and we are facing our biggest rivals for it this month. I want to win it so bad. A trophy is a trophy. And the supercoppa is a nice looking trophy as well.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Doesn't mean we couldn't have included a buyback clause or a percentage of future sale. Madrid wanted to include a buyback on Diaz as if he'll ever have a future at Real. :lol: That's what teams do just in case the player actually starts delivering on his potential.
I think the mgmt never believed in him. I rather believe that because the alternative is that we have amateurs handling our player sales.
how do you know it was never proposed and declined by the buying club or the player himself?

Milan initially offered you the chance to go on loan, but your entourage was determined to grant him a permanent contract to make sure your career didn’t go wrong…

“We had a lot of offers to go on loan, but being a player on loan is a risky situation. Maybe the team wants to play with their academy player instead of you, so I didn’t like the loan decision very much. I wanted a permanent transfer if possible, and it was really hard because Milan didn’t want to give me up so easily.

-kerkez

he doesn't want to play here. that's all it is, using it as a way to slight the club is small.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Really unambitious from mgmt that we disnt get ziyech who was available for around 25 and was very very happy to come to us

A top RW...who fighting with his club
For a low price cause his situation
In position we DESPERATLY need
...after winning scudetto

And all the other targets we miss from our TOP scouting....cause we have no money 😂😂😂 what a joke

Ziyech will still come though...thats guaranteed
He's not worth 25m and 6m salary

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
If there was another player to win the award it would've been Vlahovic for his outstanding goal tally and how much does he earn......

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Doesn't mean we couldn't have included a buyback clause or a percentage of future sale. Madrid wanted to include a buyback on Diaz as if he'll ever have a future at Real. :lol: That's what teams do just in case the player actually starts delivering on his potential.
I think the mgmt never believed in him. I rather believe that because the alternative is that we have amateurs handling our player sales.
Reading posts like this over the years has convinced me some RnBers genuinely believe they are smarter than people who run the club.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Diaz came from Man City and I think Madrid put in some work to scout him and bring him over to them. I wouldn’t believe he has any future at Madrid as of today, but I absolutely believe at the time of the deal they thought he was worth keeping an eye on for the future. What a dumb take

Ludwig

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
People who think Leao doesn't deserve the wage didn't watch our friendlies. Take Leao out of this squad and watch if milan can make top 4 without him.

>50% of our wins last season is because of Leao's individual brilliance.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Diaz came from Man City and I think Madrid put in some work to scout him and bring him over to them. I wouldn’t believe he has any future at Madrid as of today, but I absolutely believe at the time of the deal they thought he was worth keeping an eye on for the future. What a dumb take
“At the time of the deal” was just last summer. :fp: I’m referring to the 2 yr loan with a buyout + buyback option we negotiated this past summer. Real believed Diaz has a future there this past summer? Now that’s a dumb take.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We Mac Allister or De Paul yet?
tumblr_m80gkw3l8q1rn95k2o1_500.gif

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Reading posts like this over the years has convinced me some RnBers genuinely believe they are smarter than people who run the club.
So in that case you must think every move any club makes is always the smartest think they could have done. Keep that same energy when people make fun of Man Utd signing Maguire for 80 million pounds. How dare people think that’s a stupid deal when they never ran a club in their lives? 😂

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
how do you know it was never proposed and declined by the buying club or the player himself?

he doesn't want to play here. that's all it is, using it as a way to slight the club is small.
I haven’t heard otherwise so I said what I said. If I hear otherwise, my opinion will change. Simple as that. Nobody is shitting on the club’s legacy. I’m criticizing ONE specific move. That’s it. Take it easy.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You wouldn't take him for coverage? I would.

Mac Allister would be a dream but he did too well in the WC :lol:
De Paul has sucked his entire time at Atletico, and while his salary isn't bad (around 3m net) and he could do a job for us, as he was good at Udinese. He's a Hakan-level player for me.

I would rather develop Adli and CDK, and go through that pain now, even if it hurts us this year, as I believe in them long-term. If I wanted to take an Argentine from Atletico, it would be Correa so he could play RW for us.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Wtf juve is only 2 points behind us. Max plays ugly football but he is a great coach.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
This board needs another GK signing.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
CorSport - Leao is growing up. Soon new meeting for the renewal

It may have been the desire to split the world after a World Cup experienced from the second line - despite excellent performances - it will be that in January he always starts off on the right foot (third consecutive goal in the first of the new year), but Rafael Leao in Salerno seemed like a player who has grown further and still with lots of room for growth. One more reason to dream of a comeback against Napoli, one more reason to dream of a renewal.

Careful

As Corriere dello Sport points out this morning, Arechi's match against Salernitana gave Pioli back a Leao in extra-luxury format with the Portuguese who picked up where he left off: with a goal after a few minutes. In addition to scoring, the Rossoneri's 17 also showed on the pitch all his ballistic and technical skills which made him and still make him the strongest and most decisive player in the Rossoneri squad. But what, if possible, caught the eye even more, was his commitment from a tactical point of view. Never before had Leao been seen as tactically disciplined as in Salerno and Pioli did not miss an opportunity to point it out, highlighting how the Portuguese match against Salernitana was Rafa's best since the coach has been at the helm of Milan. Not a little, considering how decisive Leao was last season. But it is clear that the difference, for Pioli, was made precisely by the Portuguese's attitude on the pitch, always on the spot and in the match, as he has been asked for some time.

Double goal

Now Leao is hungry. The experience in Qatar with Portugal in which he was marginalized in the hierarchy of the team playing less than 90 minutes in 5 games but still scoring 2 goals, probably made Rafael realize how important he is for Milan and how much he can still improve to be considered among the absolute top in the world. The hunger seen in Salerno now Pioli wants to see it again on Sunday evening when Milan return to play at San Siro against Roma, a tense and difficult match against a coach who could also be the next coach in Leao's Portugal. In all of this there is also the renewal match that is being played out and which seems to be taking an absolutely positive turn: after the encouraging words of Pioli and Tonali, optimism has grown in Casa Milan with the club that would be willing to break through the much coveted wall of 7 million. A new meeting with Ted Divmula, the French lawyer who takes care of the player's interests, is scheduled for next week.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
chelsea 2020/21
5 g/a in 15 games

chelsea 2021/22
11 g/a in 22 games

This is with alot of sub appearances and with terrible or out of form strikers who miss all his assists like likaku werner who are both gone
also ziyech was banished for large period of his chelsea time and his coaches at chelsea all suck..that doesnt help either

Ziyech haters simply dont watch him play..just copy wrong opinions from others
And guess which team had to face then twice during their only 3 good weeks this season...

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hossem Aouar on bosman this summer?

yungeddy

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Hossem Aouar on bosman this summer?
Just from the fact he is young..not fodder and free we should get him (plusvalenza reasons)
But he is also a useful consistent player in an area we need ...a buddy for bennacer ..one who is ready for serie A level right now

so for good financials its a no brainer...he is creaty mid so he will have suitors so probably thre will not be good financials and were better off with unknown cm talent from moncada (he can probably get the same type of player for like 7/10 mill..cause aouar is nice but no crazy player

He is exactly gundogan lite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule