The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Giroud tried his best but he’s just not the right kind of forward for us most games.
I've been said on the match thread already. Lone striker formation should work better with a more mobile striker.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
It was only Juve, but I hope we use a similar formation vs Chelsea.
It helps to have 3 mids, to me it seems to bring more stability and defensive coverage. We only needed some time in the first half to get into it.
Also Gabbia CB and Kalulu RB is much better than having Dest on. Gabbia is not the fastest, but Kjaer isn't either, so speed is not the only thing that matters. But we need someone tall who's good with headers, we really suffer in that aspect with Kalulu-Tomori as CBs. Gabbia helps in this regard and I think especially vs Chelsea it would be great to have a player like that in defense and also 3 mids too. We should try it at least, I'm sure it can't be worse than the shit show in the first leg.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
GdS ratings

FemtERQXkAA2tym

bullard

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
What is interesting to me is that Gabbia is 185cm, same height as Tomori, and only 1 cm taller than Kalulu. By no means either of the 3 are midget CB-s, but they are not giants obviously. With almost identical height, the difference between their ariel play is big. Gabbia was dominating in the air yesterday, something I have not seen this season from any of our CBs, except for Kjaer. He was a positive surprise to me. Last year when Gabbia and Tata united in defence, Vlahovic toyed with us. Yesterday he had not a single moment. He was isolated. Gabbia made him disappear. Hope he can keep up this level against Chelsea. I want our revenge, and the Theo-Tomori-Gabbia-Kalulu backline proved to be much more reliable than the setup with FBT Dest disasterclass.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
CDK really needs to get up to speed on every aspect.
That ain’t how we celebrate goals here… we go apeshit!
Hopefully by next season he’ll learn.

Il Barone

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Pato, Zlatan, Tonali
Amazing game yesterday. This proves two things to me:
First of all, this Milan side is a team. Even though we are hit by injuries, we still manages to dominate and win comfortably against Juventus.
Second of all, Serie A is so slow and so weak compared to the Champions League. It is easier for our team to beat the likes of Juventus than the teams we face in the Champions League. Either this, or Juventus are just really weak.

Further, this Leao extension-saga is really beginning to worry me. There are no news of ongoing dialogue, and we keep on waiting on different things, eg. his dispute with Sporting, change of agents etc. The upcoming transfer window is our last chance to cash in on him as his value will drop in the summer 2023 due to his contract. That is worrying.

I have no doubt that he loves the club, but given our strict policies, he might be another big profile on his way out. Hopefully he has as big of a Milan heart as Theo.. He might become one of the best players ever at Milan if he keeps performing and developing as his has done until now.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
First of all, this Milan side is a team. Even though we are hit by injuries, we still manages to dominate and win comfortably against Juventus.
Second of all, Serie A is so slow and so weak compared to the Champions League. It is easier for our team to beat the likes of Juventus than the teams we face in the Champions League. Either this, or Juventus are just really weak.

Further, this Leao extension-saga is really beginning to worry me. There are no news of ongoing dialogue, and we keep on waiting on different things, eg. his dispute with Sporting, change of agents etc. The upcoming transfer window is our last chance to cash in on him as his value will drop in the summer 2023 due to his contract. That is worrying.

I have no doubt that he loves the club, but given our strict policies, he might be another big profile on his way out. Hopefully he has as big of a Milan heart as Theo.. He might become one of the best players ever at Milan if he keeps performing and developing as his has done until now.
Before Chiesa and Pogba returns, i hope Juve is as far as possible from top 4 spots.
We have done our part. Let rest of Serie A also pile up more defeats on them before winter break.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Origi, so far, has looked extremely selfish and he chooses to shoot rather than pass to free players in better positions. In another cameo too, he opted to dribble past multiple players instead of passing to Leao in 2-3 situations.. can't remember the exact game.

It was the Inter game.

That mf kept trying to dribble players and either shot way over the goal or hit an Inter player.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
2 games I couldn't watch because of traveling this season:
Milan vs merda
Milan vs ladri
6 points

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Brother he’s going to be with us for at least another year and a half. Just enjoy every minute we get to watch him play in a Milan shirt, because he is truly special.

I think he will renew, but we will have to pay minimum 7M in wages, or whatever fucking Vlahovic is making.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
We have easy games on paper till WC break.
Napoli have Udinese, Atalanta, Roma
Atalanta have Udinese, Lazio, Napoli, Inter.
Udinese have Napoli, Atalanta, Lazio

Ideally we should be clear at the top before WC break.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Vranckx, so far he hasn't played much and is pretty much an unknown player, but I'm not worried at all when he's subbed in. I'm glad we have Vranckx, Krunic and Pobega, they are all better than Bakayoko. Baka managed to fuck up the most simple things whenever he got subbed in last season.

Hopefully Vranckx is another superstar in the making, we have so many great youngsters.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
FFS Adli is already 22 years old (prime age as a youngster). He's not like Vranckx (barely 20) or even Lazetic (just 18 yo!). I really hope Pioli is not on the path of destroying someone career here.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Broja is performing, looks like Chelsea wouldn't gonna sell him :(
Great goal yesterday. It is my top pick at striker position. New Chelsea coach is giving him much more playing time then when Tuchel was the coach.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

FFS he looks like he is 16 years old :lol:
I was so happy for Diaz.
There is nothing more enjoyable than to see players gearing up when we need them.
We need more experiments for that RW hole , plz Pioli.
Since day one when i welcomed Diaz i thought he would be tested as a RW but that rarely happened.
That goal yesterday was fire despite him having a usual shit game but its a start.

I always considered Gab as a useful player despite being slow & in one time i said he is better than Roma when the later was a starter.
Also more of Vran , Thiaw & Adli.

And the usual talk about Tona-Ben.
I really hope it works at the end as a duo but both seems better with a physical partner than with each other.
Yesterday Ben looked much more fluent because he had Bopega next to him.
I really think Vran-Tona & Vran-Ben should be tested more.

So happy for the display & i honestly will always care about a league title than a CL which i think we arent worthy of it yet for tactical & maturity reasons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule