Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@Samaldinho

Remember another guy that played for both Milan and Samp?

View attachment 14190
giphy.gif

CDK better turn into Gullit.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Juve has a bigger case in March as well

I pray they get relegated

Give me something to celebrate over the summer after Pioli misses on top 4
I feel like the point penalty will be reduced. I'm not going to get my hopes up. If the second case (which is far more serious) goes through...

never-knew-chiesa-was-a-secret-milan-fan-v0-l9qfveklutx91.jpg

chiesa-italy.gif

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I don’t mind Juve getting the penalty reduced. Just don’t remove it please. I want us to be at least 7-9 pts above them.

If we beat Lazio, we’re still in the scudetto race imo. Dropping any pts there means it’s over

Edu-bY-A

Accounting Force
Reaction score
I feel like the point penalty will be reduced. I'm not going to get my hopes up. If the second case (which is far more serious) goes through...

never-knew-chiesa-was-a-secret-milan-fan-v0-l9qfveklutx91.jpg

chiesa-italy.gif
What is the second case about? Is it relevant to sports law at all or only to criminal or civil law?

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Juve actually get in trouble, Gerry better open his fucking wallet, petition the Japanese Pension Fund to invest in him, and bring Chiesa here.

Loan+option Scamacca from West Ham, too.

Moneyball the rest, I don't give a shit, but I want Chiesa playing RW at Milan, and we need a striker, so get me Scamacca, they're both Italian, we list problems, win-win-win.

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
With Juve out ,it's will be easier to stay in top 4. But other teams are playing better ,we are in worst form . Lazio away will be great test.
This is why it’s so important we curb lazio’s momentum on Tuesday. We need to create a top 4 cushion but it depends on how serious Pioli and these players are.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What is the second case about? Is it relevant to sports law at all or only to criminal or civil law?
I honestly haven't paid attention to it, I know that Turin's public prosecutor is the one who is handling it, but whether it is criminal or civil, I genuinely don't know.

Even if they are just civil charges, they'd be serious charges.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
They aren't in the business of shitting on their own players, what do you want them to say about CDK? Tell him to be less Belgian?

Maybe Adli is a Gourcuff? Or a Saponara? Talented but flawed, or not good enough, who knows? Time will tell.

But it's weird how the management is described as incompetent, mistake-prone, etc but suddenly when it comes to Adli, they are dispassionate and objective professionals who are simply doing what is best.

Can there be nuance in contrast to the above statement, sure, but when we get to a place where everyone is willing to acknowledge nuance, then we can do that.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I didn't know about the Hauge thing, honestly. If true, that surprises me. However, with regards to the other bits... where did I lump you in? I asked you questions based on your last responses lol.

Yes, so Brahim plays badly, and still gets to play... so why not Adli? You don't seem satisfied with how they are handling CDK, either. This treatment, as you said, seems justified for Adli, but you seem unsatisfied with Pioli's management of other players, so why isn't Adli's playing time part of Pioli's list of mistakes?

And I ask, yet again, if "seeing them in training" is your preferred defense of your stance on Adli, then shouldn't the management's handling of Kerkez be as equally intelligent as their handling of Adli now? I mean, if he can't give them more faith than FBT, Kerkez being sold was the right call, right?
Once again - you are projecting
I am just describing what is happening and what I believe is behind their decision.

But go fight the good fight

DonSilvio

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva
Them getting more than what was requested in points deducted is just the court expecting the appeal and reduce it to what was requested by the prosecution initially. Savage

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
RUBENTUS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini

I honestly haven't paid attention to it, I know that Turin's public prosecutor is the one who is handling it, but whether it is criminal or civil, I genuinely don't know.

Even if they are just civil charges, they'd be serious charges.

If the second case is related to financial irregularities, fraud, defrauding the state etc it’s likely to lead to more than disciplinary action. Very likely it could be leaning to prosecution for criminal actions against the state.

No doubt further details will come to light but I would be very surprised if there was an absence of criminal charges.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Once again - you are projecting
I am just describing what is happening and what I believe is behind their decision.

But go fight the good fight

I am genuinely, sincerely confused with your response. Where am I fighting? I asked you questions of clarification on your opinion over the handling of Kerkez and Adli... What am I even projecting?

I have tried to communicate in a placid and collegial tone in this latest back-and-forth, truly. If that has not come across, that was not my intention.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Juventus capital gains: Agnelli, Paratici and Arrivabene handed bans​

Various directors are also set to receieve bans now, with Tottenham sporting director Fabio Paratici risking a 2 and a half year suspension, a two-year ban for Agnelli and Maurizio Arrivabene and an eight-month ban for Nedved. These suspensions would be extended to UEFA and FIFA, putting the Spurs director in a difficult spot.​

🤣🤣🤣

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Awesome the wire gif work

Last time around we did it with sopranos i ended up watching the whole show for the 100th time

Just one minor criticisms... Takes a little out of it when u put football related text on the gif
1674252751495.gif

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
Is Pioli finally yoing to switch to a three man midfield ......hallelujah

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
What a cheating whit club Juventus

I love Milan with all my heart and could forgive a mistake or two. But if blatant cheating was part of the DNA of the club I couldn't keep being a fan. How can Juventus still have fans left out there??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule