The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
#Zaniolo wants to wait for the definitive answer of #Roma to the offer of #Milan . In the next few hours possible contact between the clubs. There is the yes of #Pioli . The #Tottenham remains in the running, but precedence to #Milan (and to the Giallorossi decision)

Since it's looking like it's going to happen...at the very, very least....I can't see him being worse than Salad and Messias (assuming Piolo plays him at RW).

More than his form under Mourinho (1 goal all season), it's his injuries that worry me. Attacking players have for the most part underperformed under Mourinho. Maybe he fits our system better.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Since it's looking like it's going to happen...at the very, very least....I can't see him being worse than Salad and Messias (assuming Piolo plays him at RW).

More than his form under Mourinho (1 goal all season), it's his injuries that worry me. Attacking players have for the most part underperformed under Mourinho. Maybe he fits our system better.
1674521489728.gif

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

giphy.gif

daiiiii Nicolò torna casa a milanello

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Are we really trying for Zaniolo? Not bad

Roma: we want 40m outright

Capitano: heres a loan with option to buy for 18 lol

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
No way you're celebrating the possibility of us splashing 25m on an offensive player who has more yellow cards than goals in his career.
every commode lineup i posted for probably 3 years has had zaniolo in it....of course i am celebrating
:ibralol:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Apart from the Zaniolo hysteria - I'm not too sure Pioli (in the press conference) fully realized or acknowledged the extent of the problems plaguing us.

Anyway - we will see tomorrow. Hoping for a positive response

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Messias is actually pretty consistent output wise across seasons in Serie A and needs approx 300min for a goal, which means he will land at or close to 10g a season statistically if you just stubbornly start him and he doesn't miss much.
Zaniolo only managed to have such an output in one season, so he might not be worse but given the trend in his performances him being better seems like a stretch and being equal already like an achievement. I can easily see him being worse.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Zaniolos injuries worry me.
That aside, how many Merda players ended up going to Milan to win it all....

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Messias is actually pretty consistent output wise across seasons in Serie A and needs approx 300min for a goal, which means he will land at or close to 10g a season statistically if you just stubbornly start him and he doesn't miss much.
Zaniolo only managed to have such an output in one season, so he might not be worse but given the trend in his performances him being better seems like a stretch and being equal already like an achievement. I can easily see him being worse.
Dude, I’m trying to be optimistic. 😭

I didn’t think I’d be looking up Zianiolo stats when I woke up this morning but here we are.

I’m gonna skip this season which is looking like it’s his WORSE season so far.

In 21/22, he had 17 goal contributions in 42 games. 8 goals and 9 assists. Not bad. The number of games played is also encouraging.

20/21…skip. Was injured all year. Nothing to see.

19/20, he played 33 games and had 11 goal contributions. 8 goals and 3 assists. Missed 6 months due to injury.

In 18/19, he was just starting off and spent a lot of time on the bench. Still he managed to score 6 goals and assisted 3. 36 total appearances between starts and substitute appearances.

Hard to gauge his true potential from this due to his injuries and general lack of fitness. But if he can overcome his injury problems, then I think he’ll be more useful than Messias and Salsd. That’s a big IF, given our luck with injuries though.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
I’m not convinced with the Zaniolo signing at all, but if he’s really coming to us, I’m gonna have to show my full support to him and I hope he blossoms at our club. Good thing is that he’s Italian so that helps with our CL lists.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
image.png

image.png

40 yellow cards 24 goals

He might be the worst offensive player in serie ass no cap.
can we use winning 11 stats instead of these xkpshxGChain90 stats...no-one understands these i think

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Still can’t believe we thought this donkey was the one for the future and is one of our highest paid players

hip hopper:PThinking:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
You guys remember when Inter was hot doggin and shit talkin after winning an absolutely meaningless trophy last week?

Then they lose to Empoli and basically eliminate themselves from Scudetto contention lmbo
I membah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule