Reaction score
exclusive footage from zaniolos medical

how-wtf.gif

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Will Roma continue to insist on blocking Zaniolo until June?

I'm not sure how smart that is considering they're not in the best financial situation, they'll have to keep paying the player they kicked out of the team and they're not currently in a position to bring in a new player to replace him.

From the beginning, it seemed to me like a bluff and a threat that they will kick him to the stands until the summer in the hope that they will be able to make him leave, and considering that we are in the last day of the mercato and that he is still their player... :PThinking:

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Racism and dinosaur stadiums.

Italy is kinda 3rd world when you think about it, a more polished Balkans.
kinda true.

i mean... close your eyes and think of italy and the balkans.:o
basically the same things come to my mind. racismo, corruption, poor country, ancient stadiums, proudy right-wing politicians and beautiful women of course.

Liedholm

sugondese
Reaction score
Will Roma continue to insist on blocking Zaniolo until June?

I'm not sure how smart that is considering they're not in the best financial situation, they'll have to keep paying the player they kicked out of the team and they're not currently in a position to bring in a new player to replace him.

From the beginning, it seemed to me like a bluff and a threat that they will kick him to the stands until the summer in the hope that they will be able to make him leave, and considering that we are in the last day of the mercato and that he is still their player... :PThinking:
why would you care about roma's decision when it's clear milan dont have any financial power this window. they got rejected by chilean club ffs lmao

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
We still can make loan deals. And now we are probably the only club left where he can go.

It is somehow logical that it is better for them to send a player to Milan even if it is a loan deal and less money, than to continue paying a player who has been kicked out of the team and who will never play for Roma, ever again.

Unless they're super malicious and pity, which is why they're really willing to make that move. And I will support them in that, this little asshole deserved such treatment. :D

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Been saying this since last season. Our 2 main forwards have a combined age of 75+

The fact they're still performing is admirable. But we should have bolstered this last summer.
Since we refuse to play CDK on the right, might as well take a punt on him to be honest. Or get Origi more involved. Playing Giroud week in week out is completely dysfunctional for our game plan (assuming Pioli has one these days)

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Lol Shittyoko refusing to leave until the summer despite playing ZERO mins this season and only 600 mins last year.

Another great signing by Maldini paying a 3m loan fee + 4.6m annual gross wages for 2 years for fuck all contribution.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Lol Shittyoko refusing to leave until the summer despite playing ZERO mins this season and only 600 mins last year.

Another great signing by Maldini paying a 3m loan fee + 4.6m annual gross wages for 2 years for fuck all contribution.
I'd be happy to do the bare minimum at work for millions too.

Status
Not open for further replies.