The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
also, if piolo actually wanted to vindicate himself, he would have played the new fodders non stop especially the immigrant gk on his 1st week in milanello, proving how he failed due to mercato reasons and not due to inaptitude

sticking on a formation without budging & insisting on selective players shows the downfall is allot more on him than management, especially with the 'pioli is a youth manager' narrative that was used to lambaste posters who mentioned pioli hasn't developed youth and it was just a matter of elite players and great scouting.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol... nobody is saying this abt Brk. We're just joking that he's still steadfast in his support... when the rest of his partners are flip-flopping.
How about you stop bringing up my name (out of nowhere) whilst simultaneously crying about me being "contentious."

You seek out drama like a teenager, but if someone responds to your antics you try to come off as this elder statesman when you're in the same general age bracket as the people you're talking to.

Oh, and if I wanted to make a post about you, trust me, I would.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Does he get paid by TurkishAirlines to mention them? Or is he flexing that he even knows what airline Enzo is taking?

I'm not sure which answer would annoy me more.
he had a 'here we go' tweet earlier about the new adidas predator accuracy. he'll probably take almost any bag thrown at him.:lol:

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
I’
Does he get paid by TurkishAirlines to mention them? Or is he flexing that he even knows what airline Enzo is taking?

I'm not sure which answer would annoy me more.
i always thought clubs would fly out new signings in private jets instead of commercial

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

Apex predator

I know people are banging on Chelsea but if they are dominant next season I wonder what they will say.

Having fuck you money is always better than not having it. If you can fund your plan correctly then you are automatically at the top with a chance to win anything ..... If it doesn't go well then we will always have chance at the crumbs off their table.

Let's hope we grab better than Bakayoko......if we can afford it.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
How is what Chelsea is doing even legal?

But am I jealous, I absolutely am, ngl. :o If we spend even 30% of this, I would be happy.

We are doomed to a guy who doesn't want to invest more than 200-300k euros.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Apex predator

I know people are banging on Chelsea but if they are dominant next season I wonder what they will say.

Having fuck you money is always better than not having it. If you can fund your plan correctly then you are automatically at the top with a chance to win anything ..... If it doesn't go well then we will always have chance at the crumbs off their table.

Chelsea just need to get their coach right. (Mind you, despite Potter being shite he was probably the first person to give us a reality check.)

They have all the pieces ready for a superb and successful team.

Anyone rooting against this chelsea team is on borrowed time.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How many members are you going ask this on a open forum? Ever stop to think problem might be you?
I've been an asshole before, I'm pretty open about that, and seek to mend fences when I can. If you're going to bring up my name, then don't complain when I respond to you.

To paraphase a famous line: stop being loud as a motorbike but then get too scared to bust a grape in a fruit fight.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Apex predator

they are a mess right now but with those investments they can hardly fail. finishing top 4 should be a safe bet next season imo. if the new players fit in quickly, they will most likely compete for the title.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Lol... nobody is saying this abt Brk. We're just joking that he's still steadfast in his support... when the rest of his partners are flip-flopping.
Who’s flip-flopping and I reiterate there are no alliances just people who can be reasonable even when they don’t always agree and there are those people who can’t be reasonable in any circumstance.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Chelsea just need to get their coach right. (Mind you, despite Potter being shite he was probably the first person to give us a reality check.)

They have all the pieces ready for a superb and successful team.

Anyone rooting against this chelsea team is on borrowed time.

I think Chelseas time is over tbh. They had a solid 10-15 years at the top of epl and ucl. But have been hit and miss for the last 3-5 years.

Will be interesting for sure. But with Arsenal back and Newcastle .... I personally think they will find getting into the top 4 a struggle most seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule