Status
Not open for further replies.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

AllConsciousFallowdeer-max-1mb.gif
News said he was singing a song that contain it.
If its true then that fucking ridicules.
If black people feel offended by that word then maybe they shouldnt use it as much & for sure not fucking sing it.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
also, if piolo actually wanted to vindicate himself, he would have played the new fodders non stop especially the immigrant gk on his 1st week in milanello, proving how he failed due to mercato reasons and not due to inaptitude

sticking on a formation without budging & insisting on selective players shows the downfall is allot more on him than management, especially with the 'pioli is a youth manager' narrative that was used to lambaste posters who mentioned pioli hasn't developed youth and it was just a matter of elite players and great scouting.
I am fully against CDK for RW but even I would just try him or Dest or even a Primavera player there instead of the constant Messias Saelly flip-flop

He has been as bad as he was good when we were going through the constant lineup changes due to injury and still winning last season.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
On Maldini - I will stand on my theory that they sold him a good dream that pulled on his loyalty to the club to take it where Elliot was not allowing him and then they pulled the rug from under him. He wont quit midseason but in summer I wouldnt put it past him walking away, maybe not 2023 but 2024 if things dont change.

On Liverpool - remember they wanted to sell and then that died down. I think they too pulled back investment but whomever is doing transfers made bad choices and chased players they didnt truly need (if money isnt going to be there). Wait for Luis Diaz to return and buy mids instead of splurging for Gakpo.
They also have had quite a few misses in midfield and seemed to think they will roll with the same guys in hope. They also wanted Enzo but Chelsea just priced them out.
If Cardinale thinks he's going to install his Toulouse analytics system that he uses with Comolli here... I swear to God, I will riot. I hate Comolli so much.

The way Redbird is seemingly withholding support, it really feels a lot like when an NFL team gets a new owner and wants to make changes, but things aren't bad enough to justify them pushing everyone out. But that strategy is fine because revenues aren't tied to performance and the draft removes the acquisition costs by a factor of a gagillion, so you can tank your short-term and could even be incentivized to do so, which doesn't work in this context.

The only reason I'm not fully getting behind this idea that Redbird is undermining Maldini and Pioli to put in their own guys is because of how big an interest Elliott still has in Milan, and that Elliott still has a significant presence in our boardroom, CEO, etc. Also, I think Maldini would walk away, it's not like he needs the money.

But this whole situation fucking stinks. Maldini can't even bring in like... a Mandzukic? Kjaer? Meite? Those were not all successes, but, he seemingly had more to work with before than he does now. I was inclined to think "okay, maybe in the summer, ownership transition, I get it..." but why not get something like Tomori? The only excuse I can offer is that no one will agree to a deal like that? Otherwise... a keeper was needed! You sought out keepers. Vasquez? Kid also talked a lot.

With Liverpool? I don't get what they are doing. They keep talking about Jude Bellingham, but, even if he is the star everyone says for Liverpool, they still have Thiago, and Fabinho fell off a cliff! They need more than one midfielder, they need a few.

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
It was always likely we end up with no significant reinforcement in January, especially if nobody left.

But the biggest disappointment for me is not wrapping up this Leao saga and it’s time for us to sweat it out again. Absolutely no excuses for us to continue losing out on value for him.
So if that's wrapped up your expectations are in check and we can proceed with this exciting yet imperfect squad?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So if that's wrapped up your expectations are in check and we can proceed with this exciting yet imperfect squad?
Correct.

This imperfect squad isn’t that much different than our history-making scudetto squad.

And yes, wrapping up Leao so that he could settle down and play football and the management can sell him if needed is more important to me than whatever panic signing they can muster up in January.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Correct.

This imperfect squad isn’t that much different than our history-making scudetto squad.

And yes, wrapping up Leao so that he could settle down and play football and the management can sell him if needed is more important to me than whatever panic signing they can muster up in January.
I wanted some panic signings :cry:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
News said he was singing a song that contain it.
If its true then that fucking ridicules.
If black people feel offended by that word then maybe they shouldnt use it as much & for sure not fucking sing it.
Its the politically correct police with their purity standards
- aint got a thing to do with black people

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
On Maldini - I will stand on my theory that they sold him a good dream that pulled on his loyalty to the club to take it where Elliot was not allowing him and then they pulled the rug from under him. He wont quit midseason but in summer I wouldnt put it past him walking away, maybe not 2023 but 2024 if things dont change.
I think we expect Maldini to voice his opposition to management publicly, because he's done it before. However, he signed a renewal and spoke just this January words closer to the Elliott line than things he had ever said before. Suddenly he seemed a man of compromise, who had taken the red pill of slow build at the expense of the immediate dominance he was obviously demanding after the Scudetto.

Maldini will do what he thinks is best for Milan. He has shown outspokenness before, but he hasn't now. Is it because his choices for the summer are barely playing and not contributing? After 30+ years of honorable Maldini the moral alpha male is he suddenly turning into a bitter man? I think that is an idiotic assumption, entertained only by our household idiots. If he doesn't speak now it's because of two factors. 1) He believes in the sporting side regardless of recent results, he thinks this squad has played below its potential. 2) He knows that if certain parameters are met towards the summer he will have a different freedom, more freedom to operate.

If @Ash and the rest said he is a useless director who's signed nothing but banter players, why does GOAT italian defender and probably the favourite player of 50% of this board Alessandro Nesta say blaming Maldini and Pioli is a fools game?! But what would he know, right?

The ownership is responsible and should back the club with more freedom to operate in the transfer market. Give Paolo 100m plus minus this summer and we go.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@Hitchens I dont expect him to be outspoken during a season or bitter at all - if thats what you took away from my post then you are mistaken.

I see him being very frustrated because the slow build wasnt what he was expecting and if no investment is there to supplement the build or even plug holes in emergency situations I could see him deciding this is too much for my sanity and I can do other things than constantly fight this every year for years to come. I can see him letting the squad know that at the end of a season, then letting management know and then announcing it to the fans over summer.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Who talked shit about Brk ?
It was a general comment on ignoramuses trying to pin management outcomes on RnB posters.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No one did.

WIth the current Milan situation Sammy hasn't been able to spin as much as his urges want him to, so he had to stir sum shit in other ways.
Look who's talking :lol:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
It was a general comment on ignoramuses trying to pin management outcomes on RnB posters.
There was people in here actually blaming Brk because Milan management failed ?
Care to name those people?
Because i thought this was just Sam pulling theories out of his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule