The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaniCPT

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Your delusional state of mind is impressive.
I honestly envy you.
Since I'm delusional, what is your apparent reality?

Attachments

• a6033611918cc4426ca84076ddbf61cd.gif
    a6033611918cc4426ca84076ddbf61cd.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 7

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Zaniolo won’t be a free agent yet in summer but will have a year left. Think we’ll be after him again but I wish we’d get a less risky profile given how unstable Milan is..

Either way despite his numbers and not even liking him anymore cannot deny he’d be a big upgrade on the current rw duo w salad being a handy squad player

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maldinis hands are kinda tied tbh

You don’t really know if he had backing who we’d be after… I think maldini would have tried grabbing players like Cancelo (don’t see why, we just won scudetto and imagine a top RB) or Ziyech on loans there were many opportunities

But then again, he did ignore Ziyech and try for Zaniolo :lol: I’ll just pretend it’s the wages

There’s an alternate reality where on top of cdk maldini got botman a dm n cancelo in January and patosheva posts voice messages on rnb

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Reinstate milan lab, rehire the founder, and we can talk about signing injury prone player..

We are left by a goalie for month and now try to sign post 2 acl injured player

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
But then again, he did ignore Ziyech and try for Zaniolo :lol: I’ll just pretend it’s the wages
We pay 7 players higher than what Ziyech earns at Chelsea. Dest, Origi and Rebic are amongst those 7. Maldini is simply bad at his job.

ziy.png

mil.png

BaniCPT

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We are not even a good league in our own league.
So better avoid mentioning Milan & CL in one sentence.
Since when has Milan needed a strong Serie A to perform in CL?

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
From all giroud goals, all of them is first touch goals, only 1 goal against inter when he trick skriniar when he made more than 1 touch
I don't mean to belittle him.. But he depends a lot from perfect situation/pass to score even against 1 or 2 cb he can not beat them if he is required to do something with the Ball except shooting or heading..

Damn I miss Sheva a lot, last complete striker we have, can score by any means, right food, left food, header, first touch shoot, trick defender, shoot from box, shoot from long range
We are crying out for an Alpha - a striker who isnt solely dependent on the team, a player that can run and open space, get the ball and beat his man, create for himself and others.

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
Reinstate milan lab, rehire the founder, and we can talk about signing injury prone player..

We are left by a goalie for month and now try to sign post 2 acl injured player

Kojak wants both Zaniolo and Dybala
Thats gonna go so well with our physio staff

No to injuryprone players...
Especially not regular contracts like florenzi and origi :fp:
u give these glass fucks contracts based on appearances

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Basically, leao?
nope - he is much more comfortable on the wing, still hasnt evolved much and goes for his two pet moves and doesnt run enough to open up space and has zero aerial game.
He has much more growing to do and I am not sure he has the temperament.

I am talking Osihmen and Darwin type - you pair that player with a Rafa

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
That's good, every ending has a beginning,and we're just starting a new beginning.
But we cant really say what squad & mentality we are gonna get.
The CL DNA is squad related & not given for granted.
As it is we should return to the basics which is build a strong league team before we even consider playing the CL.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
I think we should give Leao a hard deadline by which he either renews or we ship him off. Ideally he should renew by mid-June latest. Because if he doesn't renew, we need to find a seller and then complete the sale. Then we have to use that money to buy his replacement as well as use it to plug some other areas in the squad that need fixing. Maldini and Massara can't fuck this up and let him leave on a free or cut-price deal.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
speaking of, Thauvin went for free to Udinese. We were creaming our pants for him not too long ago before he chose mexico over us.

could he be much worse than what we have at RW even at this age?
Deulefeu level or worse

Status
Not open for further replies.