The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Is he a DM type or playmaker type? Would love to have an athletic and strong African DM fucking shit up in the middle of the field
A couple of interesting articles on Eletu analysing his game with match footage which tells you the type of player he is...

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
why did he have to say probabile

crying-black-guy-meme.gif
hahhaahaaa this is greattttt

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
He is already 18 years old and I see no reason why he should not join the first team from next season and have solid minutes (if he is really that good)... but knowing Pioli, He WiLL NeeD TiMe To LeaRn PioLiBall. :o :o

Everyone: he knows what he's doing because he watches them every day in training!!!
Also Pioli: Messi ass as midfielder :o

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli is going to approach the game as he always does, isn't he? Inept deep press leaving us exposed to merda's counters. Can see us easily conceding at least 3 goals.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
@yungeddy it was a fun to see your battle with KojakScouting but it's time to give it a rest. I'm sure you find another target soon. And we will start another warning cycle for your punk ass by then.

Also @Kojak, dont bait YF into it.

@joyrider @nonsonoqui @Italian Tsar @AndreiX
:thumbsup:

Good shout Wes and as much as I enjoyed putting that fuckwit in his place it interrupts the flow of the forum and ruins it for other members who only wish to discuss Milan.

PS: I promise I won’t bait him but he needs to change his signature first! :lol:

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
also, have i read here that calabria should be moved from rb to cm?

we already have a midget in midfield and he's getting trampled weekly especially when it comes to cl matches, so we want to bring another one?

at least bennacer has tenacity and is a little pitbull, calabria will just get disposessed and his old ass won't make it back in time to cover up for his mistakes

horrible take

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
also, have i read here that calabria should be moved from rb to cm?

we already have a midget in midfield and he's getting trampled weekly especially when it comes to cl matches, so we want to bring another one?

at least bennacer has tenacity and is a little pitbull, calabria will just get disposessed and his old ass won't make it back in time to cover up for his mistakes

horrible take
Yea only place he’s good for is a FB who plays CB bc they have no pace, like Ricardo Rodrigue, who’s doing well in that role at Torino.

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
Colombo .... got me so hard I won’t be able to sleep :LOL:

Look at this virgin
After decades of having no contact with a female and watching the primavera...kojak now gets sexually arroused from watching primaverafodder

Colombo is a legit talent and COULD become a top player one day

Sell Saele, Pobega + Colombo for 35m

What a idiot

Being a belotti fan and wanting him is already bad enough:

I think that Origi could make a difference right now too although he has the potential to explode if we reinforce the team correctly (as could Belotti).

whereas the likes of Dybala/Belotti offer more guarantees given their strong track record in the league.

Thx...I wanted Belotti too

Yes Belotti is more impressive

This is @Kojak attacking @brk for wanting belotti....kojak is actually mentally ill

Lol your bf Belotti actually missed 20 games this season but you still desperately wanted to sign him didn't you dumbass? Also, CDK has next to no experience @ RW and is also predominantly a CF/SS (AM is his 3rd most played position) yet somehow you consider him a perfect fit for the position because of his 'pressing'.

looooooooooooooooooool

Lol actually Juve reneged on their offer to Dybala which is why he decided to leave (they probably preferred to give his salary to Pogba which is perfectly understandable). Also, we're openly negotiating with Dybala so all the top brass are on board i.e. MMM, RedBird, Elliott and legends of the past like Sacchi whereas NOBODY is talking about Belotti except you :LOL:

I feel bad for brk who is a good poster..that he had to come in contact with such a lowlife as @Kojak

- Dr. Freddy Jung

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
I hereby diagnose @Kojak with
- Severe Depression
- Severe Retardation
- Severe Sexual Malfunction
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Gender Dysphoria
- Autism
- Bi-polar Disorder
- Alzheimer (due to old age)
- Alopecia

I will give u a script for the Alopecia but all the other stuff cant be fixed

- Dr. Freddy Jung

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
:thumbsup:

Good shout Wes and as much as I enjoyed putting that fuckwit in his place it interrupts the flow of the forum and ruins it for other members who only wish to discuss Milan.

PS: I promise I won’t bait him but he needs to change his signature first! :lol:
Thats a good point :lol: Im mostly browsing on the phone so sigs don't show.

@yungeddy, please take it away, thanks

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score

So this seems to be a new format and it's even in english. Enjoy. Especially Giusy Meloni. Most beautiful woman I've seen in a while. I dare you not to google her :eek:

You mean the pic in inter shirt? I think her name was Dry Dogfood back then.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Dr. Freddy Jung, you might need to prescribe Pioli some of that anti-retardation medication if this is true.
Let’s leave the good doctor be for a bit

I would hate for him to lose his RnB license

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Look at this virgin
After decades of having no contact with a female and watching the primavera...kojak now gets sexually arroused from watching primaverafodder

What a idiot

Being a belotti fan and wanting him is already bad enough:

This is @Kojak attacking @brk for wanting belotti....kojak is actually mentally ill

I feel bad for brk who is a good poster..that he had to come in contact with such a lowlife as @Kojak

- Dr. Freddy Jung

Lmao I can’t be bothered to post the million incorrect and contradictory things this fucking ret@rd said like calling CDK ‘undervalued’ at 35m and saying that Lazetic had WC potential :lol::fp:

However, everybody knows that almost all of my predictions from last season came true whereas this clearly mentally ill, deranged, thick as shit, fucking ret@rd got everything wrong as usual :proud:

Now fuck off you fugly, rat-faced PEASANT and disappear down the sewer with your buck-toothed, ugly ass ‘model’ :lol: rodent gf where you belong once and for all :LOL: 🐭🐭💩💩

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule