• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Bring back this iconic pitch -

DwalhKRWsAEn5t0.jpg

Still can't believe we actually did that in a CL Knockout match. And won 4-0 too.
This is exactly what I was thinking with the build trench on the wing and center circle savana. :proud:

Arsenal wanted to rage quit the minute they saw that pitch.

pippofan

wants sex with oriental girls
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivera, Altafini, Maldini, Nesta, Baresi, Prati, Van Basten, Kaka`, Albertini, Gullit
Napoli have always been much more lethal upfront than us the last decade, bar maybe a season or two. They typically put out good numbers, but the kid is pretty insane. Too bad we were linked but have Leao. If he was RW... 🤤
I think Kvara is better than Leao in many aspects of the game. Better shooter, passer, less selfish, works harder. Doesn't have Leao'speed but is pretty fast. Doesn't matter if he's LW or RW, a rare talent like this you grab and worry about positions later. Every time I see him play I get pissed at MMM.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
This is exactly what I was thinking with the build trench on the wing and center circle savana. :proud:

Arsenal wanted to rage quit the minute they saw that pitch.
It is genuinely one of my favourite bits of sporting trolling.

Negate their wingplay by literally butchering your own pitch and then win 4-0. :lol:

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Members of the forum upon finding out Leao still hasn't signed the contract

It is a pity the train missed them would have been a fitting end to the sequence. Mouthing off and then crash and splat!

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Kill All Pussies is the motto before going into this war.:bondioli:

Dai!!!!!! :seedorf:

Avanti!!!!!!! :theo2:

Kill All Pussies!!!!!!!!
1675625605766.gif
Inter Merda!!!!!!! Interista pezzo di merda!!!!!!

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
First of all, it’s not a debate, it’s a fact, you can choose to not look at it and dismiss it as “tiresome” all you want but in the end the total tally also said we were 12 points from first and only 2 points from 5th. This isn't some negative interpretation. We were competing for a CL place nowhere near Scudetto, similar situation we are in now. :monto: So i don't see how me pointing that FACT out to point out that your point is not based on reality is "nitpicky".

Ok so looking at last 2.5 years. 1 season we barely made CL place and was nowhere near Scudetto, 1 season we won the Scudetto, and now we are again challenging for a CL place with Scudetto nowhere in sight, why is it surprising that this is our "normal" level.

Bro. We were crowned winter champions in that year. We ended 2nd. This is a fact no matter how hard you are trying to give it a negative spin. We were 1st or 2nd in the year after and won Scudetto. We were 1st or 2nd even this shitty season until last week (well knowing we started to play shit way before).

We literally were constantly 2nd or 1st in the last 2,5 years. Yes, this is a tiresome debate. Not gonna entertain that any further.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Leao benched is too much

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bro. We were crowned winter champions in that year. We ended 2nd. This is a fact no matter how hard you are trying to give it a negative spin. We were 1st or 2nd in the year after and won Scudetto. We were 1st or 2nd even this shitty season until last week (well knowing we started to play shit way before).

We literally were constantly 2nd or 1st in the last 2,5 years. Yes, this is a tiresome debate. Not gonna entertain that any further.
You were literally the one that wanted to quote where we were in the final standing? Now you want to be discussing winter champions like it means something, nice spin. :LOL:

Also to have a pretty convenient cut off of after Covid, as if the squad and Pioli are entirely different.

Overall, point holds no weight, feel free to disagree, but not based on reality no matter how hard you try to spin :o

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well, I’m ready for Pioli and his staff to be fired if there is an upgrade available

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
26% possession
0 shot attempts
Miraculously down with only 1 goal

What is Pioli's idea about the game?
Its pretty obvious he expected to lose but went into the match with damage limitations in mind. Even starting Origi and Giroud together was probably to help on corners (good job)

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I was more impressed by the Stella beer of Egypt though
How satisfying after spending any time in the hellish traffic of Cairo
Ughh...don't remind me. I went to Cairo early '21. Most people were still not comfortable travelling at the time due to COVID but traffic was still horrible. Took us 1.5- 2 hrs to get to the hotel from the airport that was only 20-25 miles away.

And Uber there is inconsistent. From the second day onwards, we hired a driver to drive us around for the next 2 weeks. Much cheaper and way more convenient.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Im convinced now Pioli was all motivation coach. I fell for people who made him look like some kind of tactical genius imitating and being a combo of guardiolias city and bayern...

All motivation it was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule