MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
2 points in the last 5 games
1 win in 7 games
Humiliated in Super Cup
Humiliated in Coppa
Worst defense in the top 5 leagues in 2023

What more do they need to fire the bald fraud?

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't intend to stop refreshing twitter til I see the Pioli released notice

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If we miss out on top 4, Maldini, Massara and Pioli have to go. Not just Pioli. Everyone responsible for weakening us after the fluketto has to go. I expect some maldinisexuals to defend that charlatan though.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
I hope to wake up to a Piolito sacking

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we miss out on top 4, Maldini, Massara and Pioli have to go. Not just Pioli. Everyone responsible for weakening us after the fluketto has to go. I expect some maldinisexuals to defend that charlatan though.
If Red Bird are going to go the cheap route and bet on young players then Maldini is likely not the guy to head that operation nor do I think he’d stick around for it. Give Moncada the keys and hire a coach that specializes in developing players.

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
man said IF :ROFLMAO:
Occasionally, teams make desperate run of successive results towards the end of the season. Past Milan and Arsenal squads mastered the consolation run of wins to finish the season :lol: but we don’t even look like doing that

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Funny thing is Inter isnt impressive.
We just outshit them.
Inzaghi is such a pussy, they could have fucking killed us today. He’ll never win anything other than Arabian Cups and probably a Coppa.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Maldini is going to back Pioli then he’ll likely lose both Leao and Theo in the summer.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Team lost 4 in a row ,this is bad ,really bad. If we lose against Torino again and they are in good form Champions League bye bye next year. That would be unrepairable damage with cheap owner and clueless coach and menagement .

Never seen this free fall like this.

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Is there any chance of approaching Klopp? I mean he and Liverpool could use a fresh look as well.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’m just kind of speechless. I don’t understand how Pioli’s plan B this season was a fucking pussy 352.

Pioli had all summer to build on his winning formula and 6 weeks off midseason. This was the best he came up with. Starting Messias, Origi, and Gabbia with your season and job in jeopardy.

You have a fucking ton of midfielders… overload the fucking midfield behind Leao and anyone else up top - Giroud, CDK, Diaz, Rebic…. Give Adli a chance for Christ’s sake. Your solution is to bring Messias in and start Kjaer and Gabbia?

Pioli pretty much conceded any fight he had left in him today. He’s lucky Inzaghi is too much of a pussy to rape us properly today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule