The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah...lets get more Juve trash

If you guys thought Suso was slow on the wing, cant wait till you watch Kulusevski

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
why not
on loan with option
At least not worse than what we currently have

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Auba no thanks, too expensive and finished.

Speaking of Kulusevski, we have nothing to lose if Maldini can pull this loan deal. It's quite impossible to be more useless than Messi ass/Salad in the attack so, yes please, I would welcome him (or any other addition in the attack). We're in the last days of mercato, so I'm not that picky. :o
If he flops, send him back. If he returns to his old form from Parma days (in a new environment/coach/tactics), you can have seriously good player.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Our 3rd jersey looks awesome from the back. I am not a fan of the front though. Why couldn't they have just made it simpler? Nearly every black jersey we've had has been so great. This one is a trainwreck in the front.
Our black keeper jersey is cool. I might get it.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
People were all over Kulu when at Parma and upset when Juventus got him, now don't want him and upset when he's linked with us. RnB, never change. Also on a loan + option, it's worth a try at this point. With Samu outgoing, perhaps he can offer something. Messias looking less likely to be redeemed, Saele has his strengths but also weaknesses (i.e. any time in the box).

RossoneriCerasa

Primavera
Reaction score
People were all over Kulu when at Parma and upset when Juventus got him, now don't want him and upset when he's linked with us. RnB, never change. Also on a loan + option, it's worth a try at this point. With Samu outgoing, perhaps he can offer something. Messias looking less likely to be redeemed, Saele has his strengths but also weaknesses (i.e. any time in the box).
Totally agree, if it's loan plus option and he doesn't work, who cares? At least he is a skilled body in the meantime

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Even if they wanted to keep Messias, MIlan could probably get him for peanuts from Crotone. At the moment they may be heading for relegation to Serie C so they'll take what they can get for him.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I'm ok to take him if he changes his name tu Kulusevic

Ibrahimovic
Rebic - Krunic - Kulusevic :b:

Quass be like :rebicry:

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Yes, he flopped in Rube. Fact.

But it's impossible that kid who played great for Sweden/Parma can suddenly forget how to play football. I would say that problem is in Rube (formation and tactic) and not in him.
Actually, most of their players did not live up to expectations, which cannot be a coincidence.

As we already said, we really have nothing to lose here.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes, he flopped in Rube. Fact.

But it's impossible that kid who played great for Sweden/Parma can suddenly forget how to play football. I would say that problem is in Rube (formation and tactic) and not in him.
Actually, most of their players did not live up to expectations, which cannot be a coincidence.

As we already said, we really have nothing to lose here.
As long as it is an option and not an obligation, I'm fine with it.

I don't want to fund Juve's transfer moves. If Kulu earns a move great, if not, send him back.

Juve need to raise money, and I'm not in the mood to help them. I haven't liked what I've seen of the kid. He looks really one footed. I feel like Berna has been better than him, I wouldn't mind Berna taking Samu's spot, as a backup winger thing for low wages.

But again, I don't want to help them, at all.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’d take kulu in a second. Juve doesn’t know how to use attacking players at all. Pioli environment would suit him

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Auba no thanks, too expensive and finished
Exactly. He's also been unprofessional and shitty with Arsenal. He makes twice what Ibra makes, and he's not even half as good.

Hard pass on him.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
wasn't it Rudy Galleti who said yesterday that Lucci offered Kulusevski?
Now more sources confirmed it
Rudy is becoming a serious force, Romano soon will be deposed

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Sadly, Bajrami can't play on wing. But Adli as CDM next to Tonali and Bajrami as #10, why not? :o

Yes, Adli is playing as CAM for Bordeaux but it is not strange for him to play something more defensive.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sadly, Bajrami can't play on wing. But Adli as CDM next to Tonali and Bajrami as #10, why not? :o

Yes, Adli is playing as CAM for Bordeaux but it is not strange for him to play something more defensive.
He can't? No. Don't crush my dreams.

We can always try.

I want Adli and Bajrami both.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
People were all over Kulu when at Parma and upset when Juventus got him, now don't want him and upset when he's linked with us. RnB, never change.
yes, that's what happens when a player has been tested and failed at a high level.
if Juve's case is any warning, Kulu is too slow to compete at high-intensity and is undecisive near the goal.

obviously people change their minds when a player moves clubs and dips in form. why people here want another Juve player is beyond me though...

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
yes, that's what happens when a player has been tested and failed at a high level.
if Juve's case is any warning, Kulu is too slow to compete at high-intensity and is undecisive near the goal.

obviously people change their minds when a player moves clubs and dips in form. why people here want another Juve player is beyond me though...
there should learn after Bonucchi, Caldara and Higuain Saga. Juventus want give us Trojan Horse in our squad.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Just like Conti last year at Parma, Samu will return in June and we'll struggle to offload him.
Just looking to subsidize their salary until they are out of contract.
Samu loves it here way too much so it's probably the best we can do.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Messias + Saele < Messias + Saele + Kulu
Not getting Kulu doesn't mean you cannot loan someone better.

In general I´d rather loan an out of form/favor winger from the PL, judging by the impact such transfers sometimes had in Serie A.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Kulusevski is a good riddance deal for Juve. But I can't deny his talent and potential from his time at Parma. Some players just need a change of scenery to make it work. Im ok for a loan plus option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule