The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Torino president expresses regret at blocking Belotti's sale: "He wanted to go to #ACMilan"

No shit you'll feel regret. You turned down like 50m only to lose him for free lol. An example of a stubborn owner who doesn't know when to sell.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Torino president expresses regret at blocking Belotti's sale: "He wanted to go to #ACMilan"

No shit you'll feel regret. You turned down like 50m only to lose him for free lol. An example of a stubborn owner who doesn't know when to sell.
giphy.webp

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Great title. Let's make this happen!!!

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
So where the fuck are the "Milan are very close to signing" rumours?

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan fans also believe we have the two best fullbacks in the league and that Theo is a top top talent. We all thought Kessie was one of the best mids in the world last season and many still think Ibra can lead the team at 40. We love and rate Rebic despite his availability and lack of constant production. We think Tomori is equal to any CB and can become great if he stays here.
We had many here calling Bennacer WC potential when he was barely out of Empoli.

Bringing up Banter era is as laughable as that final sentence.
Theo is widely considered by Italian and foreign sources, journalists, and fans as one of the best LBs in the world.

Calabria is a top 5 RB in Italy. The thing that holds him back from being elite is his lack of pace. I mean, can you name 5 better RBs in Serie A than him?

Kessie last year was the most dominant CM in Serie A last year. Barella probably got the edge because he's Italian and won Serie A, but Kessie, again, by Italian and foreign sources, was widely considered to be one of the best CMs. Last year. This year, few, if any, do.

Rebic has had lots of injuries this year, but last year he dislocated his elbow in a freakish accident in a game. Our training staff clearly has problems handling everyone, but Rebic is loved because he scores big goals in big games. Not sure how that is delusional. If a player scored against Inter, Juve, and Roma as much as him, they'd be loved too.

Tomori is a great young CB. Again, a consensus opinion by those in Italy and outside. He's vastly superior to Upamecano, and he's ironing out his mistakes. The quality of CBs has substantially declined (and strikers too) in the last 10 years.

Ibra can lead this team. 7 goals and 2 assists in 11 Serie A games is good. Last year 15 goals in 17 in Serie A. Nearly every player and the coach and the management have talked about how he's changed the mentality of our players. I think he has led a very young team to begin a promising cycle for Milan.

Bennacer has had a tough run of injuries and covid. The talent is there. Saying a player has WC potential isn't that crazy. I think many players have the potential, but few put it together. I'm not sure saying Bennacer is talented is delusional. With context, his current disjointed form is unfortunate, but fixable and I hope it is, because he has shown that he is capable of being a top class CM.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wonder if Pioli will go for a 4-3-3 in January with Bennacer and Kessie gone.

Krunic-Tonali-Saele/Florenzi? Unless they go get another mid.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score

Salad is came from Red Devil country, who play for the Devil club. He's got that inner devil to the core of his heart. He's truly an embodiment of a red devil spirit who always despise and mocking his opponents. Sadly, his skill and ability can't match his great spirit.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Salads got best hair in team ever since tata cut his.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bakayoko makes no sense to me. At Monaco he played in a double-pivot and was dominant, earning his big move to Chelsea.

With Milan he played in a 3-man midfield, again, was physically dominant, smart with the ball, showed skill.

It's not like he's highly dependent on a system, in particular, because he's shown that he can excel in different systems, in different leagues, but he's been utter shit this year. I'm perplexed.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Salad is came from Red Devil country, who play for the Devil club. He's got that inner devil to the core of his heart. He's truly an embodiment of a red devil spirit who always despise and mocking his opponents. Sadly, his skill and ability can't match his great spirit.

Cringe worthy post, I gotta tell you that.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Bakayoko makes no sense to me. At Monaco he played in a double-pivot and was dominant, earning his big move to Chelsea.

With Milan he played in a 3-man midfield, again, was physically dominant, smart with the ball, showed skill.

It's not like he's highly dependent on a system, in particular, because he's shown that he can excel in different systems, in different leagues, but he's been utter shit this year. I'm perplexed.

Because gattuso played defensive. This is why he thrived.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Let‘s see what winter break preparation and more minutes can do with Baka.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

Not surprising. It took Biglia’s injury for him to get a successive games to get his rhythm the last time around. Before that he was playing bits and parts here and there and he was playing just like he is right now.
He requires more runway to take off…but even when on full beastmode, still have to expect some wtf. That’s just him.

I try to positive, he’ll now get that string of games and hopefully find his rhythm. Pray for no disaster vs Roma Hopefully Venezia and Spezia serve as bouncing pads. (Not to underestimated)

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Because gattuso played defensive. This is why he thrived.
If that was the only time Bakayoko played well, I'd understand. The problem is, he did very well in the double-pivot at Monaco, which is what we play, and yet he's trash.

Gulagprisoner

yungfredduccini
Reaction score

So the attacker the forum is crying for years is banished to canada?

#RnbKnowledge

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So the attacker the forum is crying for years is banished to canada?

#RnbKnowledge
I doubt Belotti goes to MLS. I'm sure he wants to play at Milan if possible. He's still has plenty of years ahead him to make the big money retirement move lol.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If that was the only time Bakayoko played well, I'd understand. The problem is, he did very well in the double-pivot at Monaco, which is what we play, and yet he's trash.
He was decent with Napoli last year. What did they play under Gattuso? 4-3-3? 4-2-3-1?

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He was decent with Napoli last year. What did they play under Gattuso? 4-3-3?

Wasn‘t he a mixed bag? I remember that he slso almost dropped out of the squad for parts while also having good spells.

maybe it helps him if he can sit deeper with Bennacer gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule