The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gulagprisoner

yungfredduccini
Reaction score
Bakayoko makes no sense to me. At Monaco he played in a double-pivot and was dominant, earning his big move to Chelsea.

With Milan he played in a 3-man midfield, again, was physically dominant, smart with the ball, showed skill.

It's not like he's highly dependent on a system, in particular, because he's shown that he can excel in different systems, in different leagues, but he's been utter shit this year. I'm perplexed.
Its crystal clear....bakayoko is an excellent footballer and strong physically

His brains are just fried and is very unstable/scared

He can play very well but only in rare circumstances...he is kind of like hakan

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
If that was the only time Bakayoko played well, I'd understand. The problem is, he did very well in the double-pivot at Monaco, which is what we play, and yet he's trash.

That was a very long time ago. Hard to draw conclusions. It takes many factors to understand his form. Perhaps his problem is his mentality.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
According to cm, we are interested in Arthur Cabral.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Salad at the barbershop:

"Whachu need?"

"You know Saint Francis?"

"Say no more, fam.
Tata at the barbershop:

"Whachu need?"

"You know Moe from the Stooges?"

"Say no more, nyuk nyuk nyuk"

giphy.gif

"Remind me to kill you later"

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Diallo on the left.

as cb. not much defending in the first one but the passing is crisp

seems he switched position on this one

Last edited:

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Its crystal clear....bakayoko is an excellent footballer and strong physically

His brains are just fried and is very unstable/scared

He can play very well but only in rare circumstances...he is kind of like hakan
Pioli is too nice to him. He need Gatusso to tell him ,che cazzo guardi.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
The squad should all get bowl cuts if they do not win Scudetto as punishment.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
The squad should all get bowl cuts if they do not win Scudetto as punishment.
On the contrary they should all get bowl cuts for winning the scudetto to celebrate while showing dominance

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Let's rank a CB that's been linked to us so far (with insight/reason). Ofc mine is based on YT highlight only. If anyone watch them live, that's better. For note, aside from the regular highlight, when I do some "YT Scouting" on CB, I always try to watch their team's match highlight and see what the player did when they conceded goal.

*ps : player price/value doesn't count

1. Benoit Badiashile
Big, strong, tall, yet so quick and have a clean tackle. At highlight I watched, he did many last ditch tackle so smooth it's almost impossible (just try to watch his highlight).

2. Abdou Dialo
Look faster, quicker, and smarter than the others on the list. He's positioning is good, and the way he tackle the ball is clean (many players on this list looks reckless on the way they're doing tackle). Looking good while playing at LB too is a bonus. Only downside is his height (187cm), because I want 190cm++ CB beside Tomori who can bully every big striker out there.

3. Issa Diop
Almost number two for me. He looks better in all points I've mentioned on Abdou Dialo (and he's taller!), but after read some review/scouting on him, they said that he's inconsistent (explaining why he still not in starting XI in West Ham).

4. Gleison Bremer
Looks like a jack-of-all-trade but master-of-none CB for me. He's got decent speed, decent height, and decent footballing IQ. But for me, he's lack of aggressiveness (not acted fast enough when preventing opponents doing shooting/crossing), sometimes seems lack of awareness when sniffing danger around his own box.

5. Attila Szalai
Szalai and Botman got almost identical characteristic, but everything that Botman have, Szalai had it too with slight improvement. But the biggest advantage he had comparing to Botman is, Szalai is not as clumsy/reckless as Botman.

6. Sven Botman
I don't know why the rumours keep rate him so high (maybe because Lille connection?). Sure he's big, strong, and tall. And his left foot is good too. But the way he play is so Romagnoli-esque (esp on the "slow" part). On top of that, he looks so clumsy/reckless when doing a tackle/duel.

7. Nikola Milenkovic
Almost had the same characteristic like Szalai and Botman (minus the Romagnoli thing), but quicker, nimbler, and more aggressive while at the same time being more reckles (he seems like a card collector or something).

Still unrated : Jason Denayer, Memeh Caleb Okoli, Jhon Lucumi

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Going back to 50% capacity at stadiums is stupid when clubs are bleeding money. It is what it is at this point. Do what they're doing in the US, if you're vaccinated you get to come in.

Looks like Inter & Juve are already going to postpone the Super Cup because of it.

Last edited:

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Let's rank a CB that's been linked to us so far (with insight/reason). Ofc mine is based on YT highlight only. If anyone watch them live, that's better. For note, aside from the regular highlight, when I do some "YT Scouting" on CB, I always try to watch their team's match highlight and see what the player did when they conceded goal.

1. Benoit Badiashile
Big, strong, tall, yet so quick and have a clean tackle. At highlight I watched, he did many last ditch tackle so smooth it's almost impossible (just try to watch his highlight).

2. Abdou Dialo
Look faster, quicker, and smarter than the others on the list. He's positioning is good, and the way he tackle the ball is clean (many players on this list looks reckless on the way they're doing tackle). Looking good while playing at LB too is a bonus. Only downside is his height (187cm), because I want 190cm++ CB beside Tomori who can bully every big striker out there.

3. Issa Diop
Almost number two for me. He looks better in all points I've mentioned on Abdou Dialo (and he's taller!), but after read some review/scouting on him, they said that he's inconsistent (explaining why he still not in starting XI in West Ham).

4. Gleison Bremer
Looks like a jack-of-all-trade but master-of-none CB for me. He's got decent speed, decent height, and decent footballing IQ. But for me, he's lack of aggressiveness (not acted fast enough when preventing opponents doing shooting/crossing), sometimes seems lack of awareness when sniffing danger around his own box.

5. Attila Szalai
Szalai and Botman got almost identical characteristic, but everything that Botman have, Szalai had it too with slight improvement. But the biggest advantage he had comparing to Botman is, Szalai is not as clumsy/reckless as Botman.

6. Sven Botman
I don't know why the rumours keep rate him so high (maybe because Lille connection?). Sure he's big, strong, and tall. And his left foot is good too. But the way he play is so Romagnoli-esque (esp on the "slow" part). On top of that, he looks so clumsy/reckless when doing a tackle/duel.

7. Nikola Milenkovic
Almost had the same characteristic like Szalai and Botman (minus the Romagnoli thing), but quicker, nimbler, and more aggressive while at the same time being more reckles (he seems like a card collector or something).

in the end, it's who will form the perfect tandem with Fik.

besides their characteristics, the overall picture of their situation (and ours) makes me Think Diallo is the most likely, at least at the moment, things can change
-i saw today he is on the list of players PSG want to shed
-he is one of the few we can get on loan +
-Monaco product, strong possibility he is a Moncada recommendation and even a Moncada discovery back then (speculating)
-fully versatile

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

1. Benoit Badiashile

2. Abdou Dialo

3. Issa Diop

4. Gleison Bremer

5. Attila Szalai

6. Sven Botman

7. Nikola Milenkovic

Omeragic?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

1. Benoit Badiashile

2. Abdou Dialo

3. Issa Diop

4. Gleison Bremer

5. Attila Szalai

6. Sven Botman

7. Nikola Milenkovic

Jason Denayer, is good very clean. His attributes are similar to Romagnoli. I like Denayer a lot, but at the moment he isn’t the CB we need.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Best signing in a looong time

He's still very young and already so good. CBs usually hit their prime in their early 30s. Thinking of how good Tomori will be by then is nothing but scary stuff guys.

Last edited:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lukaku: "I want to apologize enormously to the Inter fans. I think I was wrong: the way I left had to be handled differently. I should have talked to you first because the things you have done for me, for mine. family, for my mother, for my son will remain forever in my life. I really hope with all my heart to be able to return to Inter one day and not at the end of my career. I would like to return when I am still at a high level to try to win even more with the Nerazzurri shirt ".

Meanwhile Hakan still buthurt and shitting on the club and his ex-teammates. Yet some can't but still ride his d .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule