The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
It looks like Inzaghi is the best Italian coach currently. They play better then last year under Cunte. But ,truth is he didn't had any injury crisis yet.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It looks like Inzaghi is the best Italian coach currently. They play better then last year under Cunte. But ,truth is he didn't had any injury crisis yet.
I like you voom, but please, stop.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Inter won.
Anyone noticed how the ref gave two consecutive yellow during the same play ? :lol:
He fouled Barela but ref didnt stop the game then he went to foul Dumbfries & he got two yellows.
It was two yellows - he allowed advantage.

He corrected himself and carded the other player (Zacagni) afterward

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Dumb Romans.....now,I'm back as a Milanista. I guess our destiny is in our hands. Inter who? Juve what? We're fucking these duds over and win this scudetto...any doubter should STFU and sleep.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For Chiesa
"The obligation to buy at the end of the loan is triggered if any of the following conditions are met: Juventus finish in the top four in Serie A, Chiesa plays 60 per cent of games for at least 30 minutes, or scores 10 goals and 10 assists over the course of two years."
I see

voom

Banned
Reaction score
No really even in Nazio he did a good job, a lot of forumers wanted him here when experiment with Giampaolo failed. He never had a chance to coach a proper club. Now ,i would like to see him without 4-5 starter for a few games, to make definitive judgment.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don't think its a crazy thing to say, Inzaghi is one of the best attacking Italian coaches. Was with Lazio as well

I know I wanted him to come to Milan at some point

Hard to deny he isn't benefitting from the foundation laid by Conte though

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How are the posters that watch him rating Adli´s goal scoring ability? His assist quota is impressive and Bordeaux is pretty bad but still 1 goal in 20 games feels a bit borderline for a starting CAM or better for a long term starter at CAM.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Inter will likely experience a period with hardship and injuries they've so far not had. We are right behind them, and are starting to collect ourselves physically. Those two games against Liverpool in between all the other league games will be hard on them.

I think it will be a tight race, and that we'll eclipse them.

DOB

Banned
Reaction score
And yet people still want him gone and think he's a fraud. Anti-Milan agenda is still strong on this forum sadly.
Because there are so many too coaches dying to come here at the moment. Klopp leaving liverpool immediately for milan /s

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Inter will likely experience a period with hardship and injuries they've so far not had. We are right behind them, and are starting to collect ourselves physically. Those two games against Liverpool in between all the other league games will be hard on them.

I think it will be a tight race, and that we'll eclipse them.
not necessariy
Inzaghi has had the luxury to rotate all the player from what I have seen and all seem reliable

In the end they will likely play 3 more games than us, Suppercoppa and the 2 CHL games (Liverpool is superior IMO)

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Or maybe their players and methods lead to much less injuries.
They might happen or they might not.

Us getting healthy and rediscovering our form though seems certain.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
How are the posters that watch him rating Adli´s goal scoring ability? His assist quota is impressive and Bordeaux is pretty bad but still 1 goal in 20 games feels a bit borderline for a starting CAM or better for a long term starter at CAM.
Can't wait to see this kid play for Milan. I think he would bring unpredictability and flair. I don't care if doesn't score 2 goals as long he keeps assisting. Remember Ozil at Madrid assist machine,if he can do something similar than it's a money well spent. I think Maldini bought him cheap . Pioli need to find his place in the team,talent is obviously there.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Refs have kept them in games they should have lost. We should have beat them.
Let's hope that ends. They have a tough schedule ahead of them till mid February - started today with Lazio. They will undoubtedly drop points there while we will keep up our winning momentum.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Why be so scared of Inter when we're so close?! The derby can turn the situation around.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Because there are so many too coaches dying to come here at the moment. Klopp leaving liverpool immediately for milan /s
You think managers don't want the Milan job?

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
At least their success s on borrowed time.
They got last scudetto with players they couldnt afford in first place and had to sell them.
Their depth re benchers like vidal and sanchez who earn 7m net which s ridicilous. Or correa who they have to pay for in summer. And speaking of luck.

They dont have injuries, covid or afcon problems. All their oponent have it. They injured Osimhen. Theo was suspended for derby. Most likely he ll be suspended again. Roma had 6 starters missing against them thanks to covid, suspensions. Like wtf s that?? Kaku magic??

voom

Banned
Reaction score
As long as we put pressure on them we have a chance. We had a bad period ,without our main attacking threat. Leao is our most important player in attack ,he is that spark, but we didn't have even Rebić ,we had to play Krunic there. As long as we are healthy ,i don't worry about scudetto race. I also hope some surprise singing will happen until the end of this mercato.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I didnt say that. But which top managers have expressed desire to come here? Also, how many too managers currently exist?
What top manager says he wants to manage another team while working at a team?

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can't wait to see this kid play for Milan. I think he would bring unpredictability and flair. I don't care if doesn't score 2 goals as long he keeps assisting. Remember Ozil at Madrid assist machine,if he can do something similar than it's a money well spent. I think Maldini bought him cheap . Pioli need to find his place in the team,talent is obviously there.
He definitely is a great transfer for that money, I'm just thinking about the goals because it is something that undoubtedly will come up at some point from a stats POV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule