The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you guys heard Mirabelli speak recently? Every interview he talks about how they weren't given time. He also throws shade at Maldini every chance he gets.

He honestly believes that the reason he isn't King of the World is because of a string of near misses. What a guy.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Wad de ffff...
Not the weirdest idea. He probably won't turn out a Milan striker anymore but when you can purchase him so cheaply, loan him around, get back in shape, and sell for a good profit, this is kinda exactly what Elliott does all day long .

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Have you guys heard Mirabelli speak recently? Every interview he talks about how they weren't given time. He also throws shade at Maldini every chance he gets.

He honestly believes that the reason he isn't King of the World is because of a string of near misses. What a guy.

In his last interview he was twerking for juventus non stop.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pelligri can go to Torino to replace Belotti.

Torino gets an Italian talent they can evaluate for 6 months and buy for only 7m if he’s even Zaza-good for them.

We get Belotti 6 months early.

:monto:
Voilà, or something like that. Redeeming Pellegri doesn't mean we really believe in him as a future Milan star (even if that would be the official version), but that we believe we can get a nice profit for this operation or use his card in other negotiations nicely.

It's actually very smooth transfermercatoing

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Not the weirdest idea. He probably won't turn out a Milan striker anymore but when you can purchase him so cheaply, loan him around, get back in shape, and sell for a good profit, this is kinda exactly what Elliott does all day long .

This is a riso axis move, he will do him a favor for frattesi. Frattesi and Tonali in the same midfield is something to die for.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Theo will renew till 2027 for 5m a season.. reported by MN
I think Saele is an alright player. I don't have it in for him like some, but his renewal didn't really move the needle. This renewal would. It would hopefully also make things easier for Benna and Leao.

I have already mentally blocked Kessie out. He is just a dude who plays in midfield. I'm over it.

Kinda.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Voilà, or something like that. Redeeming Pellegri doesn't mean we really believe in him as a future Milan star (even if that would be the official version), but that we believe we can get a nice profit for this operation or use his card in other negotiations nicely.

It's actually very smooth transfermercatoing
It is?

According to some here it's just Elliott being cheap and Maldini making stupid moves.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I have already mentally blocked Kessie out. He is just a dude who plays in midfield. I'm over it.

Kinda.
It sure helps that he was such a failure in those big games and that Sandro is becoming our best midfielder.

At this point it would be pretty awkward to actually renew. :lol:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
How much do they value Frattesi these days?

Sassuolo is not an expensive shop. You can always craft a galliani type of deal if you have the agent on your side.

Around 20m paid in few years and a couple of youngsters

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
At the moment we are one injury or suspension away of only having 1 CB and Kessie who we could use as a emergency defender is at the Africa Cup. We also only have Stanga as FB BU.
One CD away is much better than already having no AM at all.

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
We need to win that derby to have a chance of Scudetto. We really can’t rely on other teams to give us favor because honestly they suck ass. We fuck Inter up mentally ourselves by defeating them 3-0 and we goo.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We are buying Pellegri and sent him Torino. Torino is buying in the summer and we spent less money for Bremer. Profit.
Bremer is coming then?

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

Wad de ffff...

we don't know the veracity of this, but, to me. that was the logical path for Pellegri. keeping him.
i did not expect buying him now and loan him for the rest of the season. which could be even better

to me, his presence here is to, yes, be the 3rd striker (which wasn't a necessity) but more importantly to pounce on the availability of the loan plus option at a very low and evaluate the player up close. his mindset, drive, seriousness but also health since he has always stuggled with.
And if those were ok, they would buy him regardless of performance.
being 3rd striker behind to big name strikers, he was never gonna have time to gel with the other offensive players to be able to deliver performances that will make fans say "oh it's a no brainer to buy him" ... you need continuity for that ... even if he gets healthy now he'll only be getting final minutes of matches every 2-3 games, if the 2 giants are available.
so logically that would not be what Maldini and Co would judge him on.
they know his ability, he has shown it at age 16...he didn't forget to play all of a sudden.

any young player we bring in on loan (18-21) it will always be with the goal to keep (if the terms allow)

young players with immense potential who have burst on the scene then made moves that did not work for them for whatever reason (lack of space or in this case injuries) Theo, Diaz, Tomori, Pellegri, Dalot (we tried to keep/bring him back)... these are all the same. and that's what we're after...
and looking at Pellegri's Ability, potential, Age (only 20), then you add the sweet price of 6-7m (?) ... this is a Maldini deal through and through

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
fuck belotti fuck zaniolo fuck chiesa

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
According to Calciomercato.com, it does not seem as though Milan will be able to land their first choice target for the centre-back position in Sven Botman, as the sporting director Ricky Massara said before the win over Venezia on Sunday afternoon.

That means the Rossoneri management are looking for valid alternatives to the Dutchman but in the meantime there are agents and intermediaries offering their clients in the knowledge of Milan’s situation.

The report adds that Eric Baily of Manchester United, Malang Sarr of Chelsea and Nathan Aké of Manchester City have been proposed to Paolo Maldini and co. through their agents, so they can be added to the list of potential options.

Gianluca Di Marzio confirmed to Sky (via MilanNews) that Milan have run into difficulties in their pursuit of Botman and that Bailly, Ake and Sarr have been offered to Milan. Each have pros and cons, but at the moment they are three of the names the club are evaluating. A definitive decision has not been made also because Kalulu and Gabbia have done well in the last few games.

Forza1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Screenshot 2022-01-10 at 20-09-50 (1) Milan Eye ( MilanEye) Twitter.png

I remember summer 2017 when everyone was so excited about guys like Andre Silva and Conti. That first Dollarumma extension saga, and U-21 match when those polish guys threw money in pitch :lol: Weird times.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We need a CF that can hit 15+ a season. Origi has never got close. If you don't like OG in this Milan, you would hate Belotti.

Thankfully, management are well aware.
he's never had the consistent playing time to reach those numbers. Very talented though, I would take him over Belotti

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I feel so bad for Chiesa. The kid has a great attitude, and it's a shame. I felt for Zaniolo, and it's so tragic when you see players careers change due to injury.

That's why Conti isn't a failure I put on Mirabelli. And I hate Mirabelli. Conti had such a tough time with injuries, it's a shame. I hope he can have a strong career. Reading Caldara's long interview about his struggles with injury was tough, I really am rooting for him to turn things around. Ideally, he'd return to Milan and become the next Nesta, but, whatever is best for him.

I have tough time believing that we want Pellegri to stay, especially as reports a few weeks ago were that we wanted to send him back to Monaco. If we do keep him, he must be killing it in training.

It'll be funny when Omeragic arrives as our new CB.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
he's never had the consistent playing time to reach those numbers. Very talented though, I would take him over Belotti

If Origi replaces Pellegri in the summer. Good move. I'm more interested in who eventually fills Ibra's boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule