The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
love this jacket....the fabric is more like a windbreaker than some of the previous prematch/warmup ones

g8hLPEv.png

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
not Kevlar?
not made out of kevlar, there's something written inside the collar about a company "first mile" from pittsburgh that transforms trash into fabric lol

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
I don't understand why we didn't sign Faivre.

We probably didn't have enough money in our budget for the summer and signed Messias as an upgrade to Samu instead. That's the downside of letting snakes walk for free. I think an AM will be on the list for the summer mercato.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
The Milan management will not rush into making a signing for the defence because they are happy with what they have seen from their current options, it is claimed.

Two good games are enough for me, I'm in favor of Kalulu - Gabbia pair

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
My position is maintained that we are being unnecessarily cheap if we don't reinforce....CB/RW/CF in that order.
Our team has structure....but we are predictable because the quality all comes from the left/ iBra solo.
It would be a disaster if cheaping out on Faivre comes back to haunt us.
Also I was never impressed with Gabbia. Kalulu is great but still very raw and has a few mistakes in him.
Now that we're down to them....they too could get injured.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
The Puma deal is set to expire in 2023? We should evaluate a few brands since we become a less of a midtable team who consistently makes UCL. We should be getting a much better offer from Puma or we walk. Lotto? Diadora? Kappa?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Puma deal is set to expire in 2023? We should evaluate a few brands since we become a less of a midtable team who consistently makes UCL. We should be getting a much better offer from Puma or we walk. Lotto? Diadora? Kappa?
Those Italian companies would be ideal but is unfortunately unrealistic

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
lets take a second to appreciate Maldini getting us Kjaer Kalulu Tomori Theo and Maignan for defence

That man sure knows how to pick defenders

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Those Italian companies would be ideal but is unfortunately unrealistic
I bought the Venezia jersey from Kappa because I just think they look absolutely slick. But the quality of it is just appalling. It's awful and not worth it. Marketing and design is all good but we don't want to serve fans poor quality.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I bought the Venezia jersey from Kappa because I just think they look absolutely slick. But the quality of it is just appalling. It's awful and not worth it. Marketing and design is all good but we don't want to serve fans poor quality.
that is disappointing but maybe not surprising to hear. i still have an azzurri #9 inzaghi from 2002 somewhere...kappa back then was really quality

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
The club can announce Omeragic any minute now.
Pellegati said it's on July 20th 😅

Pellegatti remarked that the Rossoneri’s January mercato ‘will light up from January 20th’ because Paolo Maldini and Ricky Massara are ‘preparing everything’ now but ‘concrete moves’ should arrive in a ‘very hot end of January’.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Nike is the brand id like Milan to go with.

If we cant get Nike...then im more than happy with Lotto and Kappa.

Those Lotto milan kits in the mid 90s were 10/10. Even the training shirts they had then were 🔥🔥🔥

cult-football-1995-96-ac-milan-vintage-lotto-training-football-shirt-jersey-l-maldini-era-1760...jpgimages (8).jpegimages (9).jpegimages (11).jpeg

Kappas welcome aswell...just need the bird to cover up that right titty 😆😆😆

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Nike is the brand id like Milan to go with.

If we cant get Nike...then im more than happy with Lotto and Kappa.

Those Lotto milan kits in the mid 90s were 10/10. Even the training shirts they had then were 🔥🔥🔥

View attachment 1014View attachment 1015View attachment 1016View attachment 1017

Kappas welcome aswell...just need the bird to cover up that right titty 😆😆😆
Same for me. I prefer the design and quality of Nike as well. I kinda always assumed they wouldn't go for us because they are long term partners with Inter. Seems somehow strange. The same as Inter would also have Emirates as shirt sponsor. Or we would also get Pirelli back then when they had it too.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Vlahovic is younger, less prone to injury at the moment, and plays in a less dominant team. The idea is that he would have better service. And since Ibra gets hurt often now, his statistics are less important if he plays fewer games and we are stuck with OG. You are saying we are fine as we are, but milan should probably not rely on two

yes, but how many games has ibra been available? Also, i would assume vlahovic would have more goals on a better team.
Of course Vlahovic is younger etc, but Ibra and Giroud together are simply a lot cheaper while providing the same essentials.

Fiorentina are a pretty good team, imo the possibility of him not delivering is bigger than him raising his already very good numbers.
He would be a good player to have, but very expensive, we could do so much more with that money.

Another thing to consider with how football envolves and real CBs and strikers all starting to die out and being reblaced by allrounder types, he might be a player with a shorter expiery date than we might think in terms of long term planning.

Ibra played enough games for his stats to be valid, he is just insanly good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule