The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonSilvio

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva
You guys complaining about referee mistakes and conspiracies are what what gives a bad name to our fans.

Stop looking for excuses. The ref was horrible but not as bad as our conversion rate.
That fucking keeper was just like any other farmer who somehow turns into Yashin against us.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
You guys complaining about referee mistakes and conspiracies are what what gives a bad name to our fans.

Stop looking for excuses. The ref was horrible but not as bad as our conversion rate.
1642453727175.gif

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Literally never said that. The ref did many stupid things, but if we had converted 3-4 chances, it wouldn't have mattered. Leao, Alexis and Zlatan had great chances from inside the box. Theo missed a penalty. It is not the ref's fault none of these went in. Also, it is not the ref's fault that we allowed Spezia to create 4-5 great chances. The reality is that Mike saved our ass numerous times.

So when Mike makes saves it's "the reality is that Mike saved our ass", but when their GK channels his inner Neuer and makes the saves of his lifetime you say "it's not the refs fault we didn't convert the chances".

Pick a side. Their GK kept them as much in the game as Mike did if not even more. In the end, it was the ref deciding this game. How is this even debatable!?

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Always at some point of the season we need to improvise with formation, because half of the team is injured.But it's team like Spezia ,Salernitana ,Benevento that we should secure clear points. Every season with Pioli and coaches prior to Pioli that we lose points at home to nobodies .
Pioli if you don't know how to attack try to play on counters against Spezias and Benevento's ,Leao is fast.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
keeper saved theos pk like prime neuer

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Please give me an example of Inter or Juve losing a game because of ref error.

Please give me an analogous situation to what the refs did against us with Napoli.

Please give me a game in the last ten years where the ref fucked over Inter or Juve in our favor.

One. I want one.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
"So Paolo, what are your thoughts on the injury, COVID and refereeing crisis?"
DSC_0005-43.jpg

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And?

We can't influence the idiot referees. We can't control that.

What we can control is the finishing of our players. This game should have easily been 4-0 for us.

If it wasn't for the referee, Theo didn't need to convert that pen. We scored like 2 seconds after that. It didn't matter.

What mattered was the refs call.

Why is that so difficult to understand!?

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
We need CAM, RW, and Striker. ............... in the summer..........................

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So when Mike makes saves it's "the reality is that Mike saved our ass", but when their GK channels his inner Neuer and makes the saves of his lifetime he you say "it's not the refs fault we didn't convert the chances".

Pick a side. Their GK kept them as much in the game as Mike did if not even more. In the end, it was the ref deciding this game. How is this even debatable!?
I said that the ref fucked up a few times, but he is not to blame for our countless mistakes both in offense and defense. We should've been leading with 4 goals in the first half.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri

Please give me an analogous situation to what the refs did against us with Napoli.

Please give me a game in the last ten years where the ref fucked over Inter or Juve in our favor.

One. I want one.
there are none because they simply kill off their games with that amount of chances we had today. anyways who cares about inter and juve? we should look at us, win games like today and not cry about their "luck"

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I said that the ref fucked up a few times, but he is not to blame for our countless mistakes both in offense and defense. We should've been leading with 4 goals in the first half.
Oh, the ref fucked up a few times. But us missing shots is COUNTLESS?

Lol. Is not sending off the player who scored the winner a little boo-boo, a tiny little oopsie?

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If it wasn't for the referee, Theo didn't need to convert that pen. We scored like 2 seconds after that. It didn't matter.

What mattered was the refs call.

Why is that so difficult to understand!?

We conceded a ridiculous goal and failed to convert a penalty. And you guys want to put the blame solely on the referee?

voom

Banned
Reaction score

One. I want one.
No example .That's why we need to start to bribe referees like these cunts.To play with wolves you need to become a wolf. We are now sweethearts of Seria A. On every decision players must react like every Mourinhos team. Tonight we lost scudetto if ever was hope for that. I want Maldini and Gazidis to be very vocal about this situations. I don't like any team to be fucked like refs fucks us. This must stop!

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We conceded a ridiculous goal and failed to convert a penalty. And you guys want to put the blame solely on the referee?
Was not sending off the player who scored the winner blameworthy on the ref?

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Was not sending off the player who scored the winner blameworthy on the ref?

Who scored that goal is irrelevant. The team was carved open and crumbled under pressure. On top of that we missed a penalty.

Only pussies complain about referees in this way. The team should have scored multiple goals and saw the game out.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Who's ready to go into fucking battle on Sunday?!

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Yea i dont wanna hear scudetto again

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who scored that goal is irrelevant. The team was carved open and crumbled under pressure. On top of that we missed a penalty.

Only pussies complain about referees in this way. The team should have scored multiple goals and saw the game out.
I just want you to say it out loud that you don't think Gyasi not getting sent off wasn't an error, or didn't impact the game.

Be a real man. Stick to your guns. Tell me that refs have never impacted games. When we literally scored the winner.

Or just take your L and move the fuck on.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Pioli look how Fiorentina score 6 goals for better goal difference.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not looking forward to another battle for 4th place... We need to get the squad back fit or we could be in for a really stressful season.

I mean, why couldn't we have had covid spread across the lines, one defender, one midfiedler and one attacker. Why 3 defenders at the same time? Why both starting CBs and GK get surgery within three months of each other? Why not have just one CB need surgery, and we can live with lets say Rebic breaking something. At least we don't have to suffer with an entire department just completely destroyed for weeks. Bennacer and Kessie out so our midfield is already thin, so we all know what's happening next; Tonali, Bakayoko and Krunic better start praying soon, something is coming for them.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
starting gnoli/gabbia and lulu is like bringing a knife to a gunfight

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

I hVent read the commode but i bet i could make a list of whos crying about the ref

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I just want you to say it out loud that you don't think Gyasi not getting sent off wasn't an error, or didn't impact the game.

Be a real man. Stick to your guns. Tell me that refs have never impacted games. When we literally scored the winner.

Or just take your L and move the fuck on.

Say it out loud? I already typed it out. Are you confusing an internet forum for real world again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule