The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

drobeck

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
General to commander Wes… bombs afuckingway

option 1

with our luck, he’s probably just got a cheeseburger stuck in his throat.

Ya I’m not getting my hopes up until I hear he choked to death

option 2

I’ll just wait for him to die, then I’ll send the get well card and balloons to his family
this isn't even funny. If your gonna be an asshole to someone who is in serious condition at least let it be funny.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
How dumb must u be to go there
Kessie is not in for ambitious moves. Otherwise he would stay. He just wants his 8m paycheck. And it's not like he'll be living in Newcastle.

It will be fairly easy to convince him to leave for Tottenham. Because 1) the money and 2) Conte is a big fan of him and can be quite convincing.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
It's funny how I've just accepted that Kessie will leave without too much grudge. It's like "whatever man, goodbye".

I hope we replace him with someone exciting. If he leaves in January we have no doubt lost quality for the rest of the season.

Actually I'd rather squeeze him performance wise until the end of the season, but let's see what happens.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Apparently the other night after the Spezia game Serra entered Milans lockerroom to apologize in tears for his inexcusable mistake. While many fans like me were still raging our players comforted him. Can you imagine? Many, some of them being Zlatan and Theo, apparently told him that everyone makes mistake so he can stop worrying about what happened.

I don't know. While I still get mad only thinking about it, the reaction of our players somehow makes me very proud. I don't know if a Mourinho, Simone or Conte-led lockerroom would react the same way. They wouldn't stop thinking about it for weeks and use all of this as alibis. Ours however showed humanity in one of their worst moments of the last two years, taking responsibility for the 90 minutes before.

Pioli really has left his mark in this club, humanwise, hasn't he? Reading that also helped me get over it. Seeing our club didn't throw a public tantrum but kept face makes me very proud. The management surely will take the issue where it belongs and discuss it, but I'm glad they aren't delusional enough to think pulling a Mourinho in TV will get them a better treatment or higher credibility. En contraire.

Yes, I still think the error has potentially ruined our season for no reason. But it is what it is. It happened. If our players can move on, then we the fans have to too. Serra will be punished, even when the biggest punishment probably will be the guilt he feels right now. That must do.

Because now the real battle begins. And we need all our attention and focus to beat the crap out of Juve!
I always appreciated our class. That's one fantastic thing about this club.

When Jube got caught up in Calciopoli they interviewed Maldini and asked him whether he thought Milan should get Juve's titles. He said "no" that he wants to win things on the pitch. At the time I didn't appreciate it that much but now I have gained so much respect for it.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
maybe they should give them to him for free and get a discount on tanganga.
Kessie even with 6 months left on his deal is worth twice as much as Tanganga

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
It's funny how I've just accepted that Kessie will leave without too much grudge. It's like "whatever man, goodbye".

I hope we replace him with someone exciting. If he leaves in January we have no doubt lost quality for the rest of the season.

Actually I'd rather squeeze him performance wise until the end of the season, but let's see what happens.
We would do well to already line up replacements. Kessie is leaving is a certainty but who knows...worst case scenario some club triggers Bennacer's 50m release clause and we are 2 CDM's down. I'd open discussion with Kamara and Renato entourage just in case.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

always how i saw it. the day the contract is over "thanks for your services, bye & best of luck to you" ... we move on.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
this isn't even funny. If your gonna be an asshole to someone who is in serious condition at least let it be funny.
It’s funny

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We also have Pobega coming in.
I wouldn‘t complain about 50m for Bennacer, even though it wouldn‘t be the best timing.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
LOL!

Ok guys, take your picks.

Support for option 1 = press :lol:
Support for option 2 = press :thumbsup:
I have a few more just for guys like lead and dobeck

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score

That's honestly my preference. I don't see Bakayoko turning into Octopus mode, otherwise, I would be more-than-happy to get some cash from Kessie and prepare for whoever comes next.

Otherwise, I'd rather take the last bit of play from him, secure CL (at least) if not a title, and then let him get his money. I don't think he's worth 5m, let alone the 6m we are offering him. He has played like a 5m player a handful of times this year.

I'm nonplussed about him leaving in the summer, and I think a lot of us, and the reality is, that indifference is a reflection of his performances.

sabeni

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
maybe they should give them to him for free and get a discount on tanganga.
No. Maldini should call leonardo, to make bidding war, the money from kessie sale to botman or sanchez.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
I'm butthurt about Mugabe tbh.
Money whore. To replace Milan for Tottenham is no ambition move. He changed religion ,but Islam is not approving greed. In fact any religion don't approve greed. Few games he was playing without spark and passion being one of the worst players. Getting some money or playing unmotivated player ,but seeing how hard is for management to bring new player in this window, we are forced to keep him.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
fake, but still :D

p2bxon0qbwc81.jpg

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Agreed. Bennacer is not undisputed starter. Get some money while you still can, and get a better player
A fit Bennacer is a 100m player. He'll be back to his peak and together with Tonali will destroy the league.

Davide, Tomori, Benny, Tonali, Mike and Theo if he pledges his loyalty are untouchable to me.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm happy that Bennacer will be back for the bench against Juve.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Di Marzio saying Milan could block Botman for the summer if they can’t get him now. New contact for Tanganga on Monday.

I wonder if Milan go 3 at the back next season. Tomori-Bremer-Botman?

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
DI Marzio reporting that Pellegri to Torino will be an 18 month loan rather than 6 months. Makes sense imo.

Still no full agreement between Milan and Monaco though.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Is any RnB member in Las Vegas this week?

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Di Marzio saying Milan could block Botman for the summer if they can’t get him now. New contact for Tanganga on Monday.

I wonder if Milan go 3 at the back next season. Tomori-Bremer-Botman?
He mentions an Adli type of deal for Botman and getting Tanganga in the meantime. Perfect. Would be huge to secure Botman and leave him there on loan.

And nah to Bremer if that happens, come on we still got our king Kjaer. Not to mention Ale might renew

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bennacer can definitely be a 100m player, but if one looks at his whole time with us with all ups and downs it is more like 40-50m imo. To really trigger a 100m transfer he would at least need two seasons of great form back to back, probably more, which so far he is clearly not able to do.
However Bennacer is our least problem, and neither is his clause at the moment.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
theres a 3% chance birsa is in vegas on a bender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule