Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
#VlahovicInJanuary became reality. MB really spoke it into existence:star:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm his father/agent. He's worth more but we respected the clubs economy, hoping for a real bump the next extension.
Time to get off your lazy ass and raise Pierres two brothers.
Or are they from another father?

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
still an improvement

baby steps :)
I feel like if we finish top 2 again we can aim higher, Vlahovic like investment which is why im gutted he wont be available summer. I always liked Belotti but im not sure he got what it takes to lead Milans attack... if he came in to take over the Oli G role & wages then yeah

Those 3 dont even look better than a single fit Edin Dzeko in my eyes :/

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
According to Il Corriere dello Sport, Dusan Vlahovic is so keen to join Juventus that his agent didn’t even listen to offers from Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur and Newcastle United.

disgusting cunts. i would rather see inter winning serie a for 10 straight years than these scumbags winning anything

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
According to Il Corriere dello Sport, Dusan Vlahovic is so keen to join Juventus that his agent didn’t even listen to offers from Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur and Newcastle United.

disgusting cunts. i would rather see inter winning serie a for 10 straight years than these scumbags winning anything

You mean dirty marotta?

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Giroud/Belotti/Lazetic doesn't sound so bad. Zlatan should retire in the summer, before he starts getting booed out of SS
Giroud is perfect for the bench imo, if you need a goal or want to crack some smaller bus-parking team, he is a great player to bring on. Could become a fan favorite as a joker if he scores some more comeback goals.

Belotti is not really good enough as a starter at this point imo, that's the problem with that strategy. What could make it work is if we get him for decent wages and are thus able to focus our budget on a dangerous RW while shifting the work horse role more on Belotti. Also Belotti misses too many matches lately, not really a big difference to Ibra despite a massive age difference. At that rate his body is probably shot soon.

Ibra would be good to have as well if he accepts being a jolly. He is still too good to retire, especially if he can focus on 30min cameos. I don't think Ibra will play it safe and retire, that's not really him. I could also see him join Monza for a few seasons if he wants to still be a starter.

Last edited:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ngl I developed a big liking for Vlahovic and it sucks if he moves there, especially after Maldini dropped his name for summer

Im tired of Ibra and Giroud, even tho they're not that bad. Zlatan is too hot and cold, but statistically still amongst the best around w minutes played
He didn't. He said we can't make a transfer for the likes of Vlahovic. He used his name as an example of a type of player we can't afford, not that we're looking at him specifically. When he said we'll see at the end of the season, he means that maybe we can make a move for a player of that type- again not talking about him specifically.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why renew everyone till the same year 2026? All of them gonna leave for free at the same time and fuck us in the ass
Because contracts can't exceed 5 years. Since it's January, the longest we can go is 4 full seasons after this one; 22-23, 23-24, 24-25 and 25-26.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Giroud is perfect for the bench imo, if you need a goal or want to crack some smaller bus-parking team, he is a great player to bring on. Could become a fan favorite as a joker if he scores some more comeback goals.

Belotti is not really good enough as a starter at this point imo, that's the problem with that strategy. What could make it work is if we get him for decent wages and are thus able to focus our budget on a dangerous RW while shifting the work horse role more on Belotti. Also Belotti misses too many matches lately, not really a big difference to Ibra despite a massive age difference. At that rate his body is probably shot soon.

Ibra would be good to have as well if he accepts being a jolly. He is still too good to retire, especially if he can focus on 30min cameos. I don't think Ibra will play it safe and retire, that's not really him. I could also see him join Monza for a few seasons if he wants to still be a starter.
This is exactly the plan I hope we go for. Get Belotti to delay the CF decision, spend the budget on a RW and CB. Then when Giroud leaves, spend on a CF for season 23-24.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is exactly the plan I hope we go for. Get Belotti to delay the CF decision, spend the budget on a RW and CB. Then when Giroud leaves, spend on a CF for season 23-24.
Not sure if RW is more important though, a case can be made for both.

Il Barone

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Pato, Zlatan, Tonali
I just resaw the highlights from the 4-2 game against Juve 2 years ago.

Zlatan was 38 at that time and he was a beast. He was mobile, participated in the game and even pressed the Juve defence (Also in the second half). He also looked much more fit and athletic than he does today. Obviously, that game (and season) was two years ago and he has aged since. But even though he still is named Zlatan, his play and impact have really decreased since. He is such a frustration to look at and it seems like his teammates have had enough of him. Back in 2020, he was the "Messias" and he lead the way. Now, he has become the opposite, and I really think that it's time to retire.

I love Zlatan, but he cannot play at this level anymore. You cannot have a player that walks around for 90 minutes if he is not a game-changer. He was a gamechanger two years ago, which was why we could accept the fact that he wasn't the most mobile player. But he's such a frustration to watch now.

I don't like the fact that he might retire and we will never see him play again. But at 40 years, it's probably time.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Because contracts can't exceed 5 years. Since it's January, the longest we can go is 4 full seasons after this one; 22-23, 23-24, 24-25 and 25-26.
Didn't Atletico sign 8 year contracts with some players like Saul? Or you mean by Italian law?

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Sold Hauge for x4 of the price we paid (or similar) after 6 months here? If same thing happens with Lazetic I won't be too sad :balo2:
Glad you made peace with it though your math is a bit off :D
We got Adli for the profit we made selling Hauge.
The silver lining - hope he becomes the jewel of a potentially glorious midfield group.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I just resaw the highlights from the 4-2 game against Juve 2 years ago.

Zlatan was 38 at that time and he was a beast. He was mobile, participated in the game and even pressed the Juve defence (Also in the second half). He also looked much more fit and athletic than he does today. Obviously, that game (and season) was two years ago and he has aged since. But even though he still is named Zlatan, his play and impact have really decreased since. He is such a frustration to look at and it seems like his teammates have had enough of him. Back in 2020, he was the "Messias" and he lead the way. Now, he has become the opposite, and I really think that it's time to retire.

I love Zlatan, but he cannot play at this level anymore. You cannot have a player that walks around for 90 minutes if he is not a game-changer. He was a gamechanger two years ago, which was why we could accept the fact that he wasn't the most mobile player. But he's such a frustration to watch now.

I don't like the fact that he might retire and we will never see him play again. But at 40 years, it's probably time.
I agree with most but we've had some games this year where Zlatan was excellent. His performance in first half of the season away to Roma was one of his better ones since his return to Milan

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Glad you made peace with it though your math is a bit off :D

The silver lining - hope he becomes the jewel of a potentially glorious midfield group.
I thought we bought him for 3-3.5m, seems it's closer to 4m, still good return. I haven't gotten final closure, as we haven't heart Pioli's conclusion, but I don't suffer about it :) same with Cutrone, both were good deals for us, can't complain.

Paolo seems to be a very shrewd executive.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Little thought experiment: Would you guys rather play with:

Leao-Ibra(Giroud)-Chiesa

or

Leao-Vlahovic-Saele(Messias)

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ladri accounted some crazy losses and then proceeded to drop 70 m + big wages on a 21 yo kid with zero marketability. Apparently FFP works only for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule