The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
according to Rai, Juve want 3mil for the loan of Kulusevski + option set at 40mil

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Kulu is only 21. We managed to turn Leao, Theo Tonali, and Calabria into monsters. I'm sure we can turn Kulu.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I'm ok to take him if he changes his name tu Kulusevic

Ibrahimovic
Rebic - Krunic - Kulusevic :b:

Quass be like :rebicry:

You are so miserable

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bennacer returned to Milan right away after being eliminated. Kessie not going to be back until Monday.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Pellegatti: “Kulusevski will not come to Milan. Illusion that lasted a few hours ”
7P73.gif

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Price is bullshit. 19 mil amortized, they’re probably asking for a little bit more than that.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
When does the window officially close?

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Since they want to get rid of him, no way that they're THAT delusional to ask anything above 30m. No one will pay it.

But speaking of that, from the beginning I do not believe that this transfer will take place so I'm tranquilo. :o I don't believe that anyone will come, besides defender (maybe).

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
apparently juve will pay 70mil fee + 5 mil bonuses + around 15mil agent fees for vlahovic..so that's 90mil if all bonuses are activated :lol:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would play Maignan; Calabria, Kalulu, Romagnoli, Theo; Bennacer, Tonali; Saeles, Kessie, Leao; Ibra against Inter. Let Kessie fuck with Brozovic and occupy him, provide steel, and that way, you can bring on Krunic for Bennacer, if he tires out, bring on Messias for Alexis if he runs out of gas, and you want to attack more, pull Kessie back into the mid if you want, and then Rebic can provide the extra push after Leao gases out, before Giroud to take over for Ibra. Bakayoko to destroy if needed.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Bennacer returned to Milan right away after being eliminated. Kessie not going to be back until Monday.
There a logical explanation
Bennacer didn’t get out of the group stage and played about one and a half game in group stage.
For Bennacer, There was an important game coming.
Right now there’s an international break.
I don’t think giving 4 days rest for a player coming from a tournament out of the normal

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
apparently juve will pay 70mil fee + 5 mil bonuses + around 15mil agent fees for vlahovic..so that's 90mil if all bonuses are activated :lol:
& 7 M / year for Dusan which is kinda dumb

Next extension he ll want 10 M

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Red Star journalist on our new signing. Must read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule