The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Leaf, Aubameyang left in 2011 when we had Ibra. And Pato. And Robinho. And Cassano. And SES. He didn't really get going until the last year of our Ibra-led team, when we were selling everyone. His first year at St. Etienne was meh, which was after a meh time at Monaco. Aubameyang was at his height when we were deep into banter times, so I'm not sure you could say that he was the solution when we still had Pato in that squad and then got Balotelli, like in 2012, who would you have picked between Balotelli vs Aubameyang?

I'm not going on tangents, bro, because I think you don't have the timeline right.

I'm also not being as antagonistic as I think my posts are coming off as, I'm not angry writing, I'm avoiding work writing, well, fuck, that's what I always am doing here, but, I'm doing it in a relaxed manner--I'm gently giving you shit.

And how are you getting pissed about a hypothetical when you just gave me one?!
:fp:
Aubameyang was loaned continuously from 2008 to 2011
By the time we got iBra he played a grand total of 0 matches for our team despite buying/ giving apps to the likes of Huntelaar, re-buying Shevchenko, Beretta, Oduamandi, Borriello, Dominic Adiyiah, Zigoni and his brother Willy Aubameyang

the fuck are you talking about? :fp:
And Aubameyang>>>>Mario Balotelli. Balo scored 30 goals in 80 apps for city before that.Aubameyang scored 39 in 83
Balo came in Jan 2013

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Milan TV showing bunch of games from banter era nowadays.

They're trying to tell us to stfu about this mercato and to remember how bad we were.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Juve will fail to reach CL and be stuck with Vlahovic and 3 mercatos of nothing.
Sound kinda like their Ronaldo bet, and we all know how that went.

Good thing Vlahovic ain't our problem until next season.
That said, I wonder how much weaker Fiorentina will be, maybe we can win against them next time :p

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Juve will fail to reach CL and be stuck with Vlahovic and 3 mercatos of nothing.
Sound kinda like their Ronaldo bet, and we all know how that went.

Good thing Vlahovic ain't our problem until next season.
That said, I wonder how much weaker Fiorentina will be, maybe we can win against them next time :p
No they wont. I mean i hope it happens but realistically the agnelli mafia would do everything to get in top 4.

As for Kessie. I dont think i can handle him going to merda

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
58cdde2d68da12e0a81ebb2e270f7167.jpg
fuck you noodle

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
💣 Fiorentina unleashed on the market: agreement with Il Chino La Salvia for Agustin Alvarez (also followed by #Milan ) for a 5-year contract. Negotiation at an advanced stage with #Penarol (10 million euros including bonuses) @cmdotcom

Longo

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
Belotti would be arriving off the back of his worst season, also approaching 29. He would be nothing more than a parameter 0 signing. The only reason he's linked to Milan.

I'd rather have a 'fresh name'(not for 75m) over a faded one. Time will prove all.
Fair enough. I guess we’ll see how it all plays out. I also think Leao in 1-2 years will be a top CF if we hold onto him. He’s finally starting to sort his shit out. I think he should be tried there again next season

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
💣 Fiorentina unleashed on the market: agreement with Il Chino La Salvia for Agustin Alvarez (also followed by #Milan ) for a 5-year contract. Negotiation at an advanced stage with #Penarol (10 million euros including bonuses) @cmdotcom

Longo
Nice move by Fio

sabeni

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Giroud > beloti

Fuck cairo mann for ruining his only chance to move to big club.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

Longo
No need to worry - all the Alvarez's are now gone

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Some said paratici is the best sporting director in the world 😂

Attachments

• 60A45B4E-070A-402D-A0D1-1A0371B151C5.jpeg
    60A45B4E-070A-402D-A0D1-1A0371B151C5.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 73

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I hear this name, but I couldn’t put a face on him nor am I familiar with his work. So I have noooo intention of defending him.
With that said you can’t pin links which most are fabricated by Romano and co on a sporting director.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Contract sagas are unique to us? So, it's not happen at Liverpool with Salah? It's not happening at Chelsea, with Rudiger, and Christensen, and Azpi? It didn't happen at Bayern with Alaba? Or at Real with Sergio Ramos? Or Barca with Messi? Or Liverpool with Wijanldum? Or Man Utd with Pogba? Or Dembele at Barca? Sule at Bayern, Perisic at Inter... Like, I can keep going.

Kessie was young, and he had patches of good form, and he was reliable as a defensive force, it was when he was expected to make more offensive contributions that doubts over him emerged. What is concerning, to me, is that this year I see questions over his defensive quality, over his strength, and he always played smart and safe in possession and in the defensive phase.

Players have overestimated their worth and the market. Donna is the most glaring example, he had to take less than what we offered. Kessie wants more than genuinely World Class midfielders, he wants more money than Salah makes now, he wants just a little less than Harry Kane makes, like, who does he think he is?
I should clarify. I meant contract saga with underserving players.

It’s our current status that allow these little ungrateful shits to try to tax us more to keep them. I seriously doubt Kessie will get that much unless it’s from a oil club or EPL club struggling to attract players. Only interest Hakan was hearing are from his cheerleaders here and some Saudi club, until Eriksen got injured.

The other players you named are all actual reliable performers for their club.

It’s like you said, it’s concerning Kessie is getting physically outplayed this season and that’s supposed to be one of his tools. I clearly remember Pobega handling him and even that little ugly Nasri lookalike was outplaying him. And this fuck has audacity to ask for 8m a season.

Once we are further along in this project and we can offer more in terms of prestige and star power on our squad, I suspect we will have more reasonable negotiations like Theos vs Hakan, Kessie, Dollar types

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
If we fail to make top 4 the meltdown here will be the best in history.
If we fail to make top 4, I'm going to buy a giant bag of popcorn, log out and read BRK and Sam's posts about why not being in CL is great so we can concentrate on the scudetto and #ItalExit etc :proud:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Fucking Castillejo GTFO

He's been here for like 3,5 years now? Incredible.
Indeed, incredible player. I hope he extends and replaces Ibra as our mascot

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
just because they were linked by the media, doesn't mean there was any truth to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule