The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pep has spent a billion, but he coaches his teams. The fact Man Utd have spent the same amount, is insane.

City play so simple and patient, it's really impressive. I just want to see what he could do with a group of players that weren't bought with the GDP of a country.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pep has spent a billion, but he coaches his teams. The fact Man Utd have spent the same amount, is insane.

City play so simple and patient, it's really impressive. I just want to see what he could do with a group of players that weren't bought with the GDP of a country.
It’s pissing me off watching this half because Milan played these simple, short, crisp passes so effectively for a period of time after the COVID break and now suddenly we’ve become a long ball merchants.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
It’s pissing me off watching this half because Milan played these simple, short, crisp passes so effectively for a period of time after the COVID break and now suddenly we’ve become a long ball merchants.

teams are lining up to us differently than before

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
This man @tonyb wants to send Kalulu out on loan, 😂😂🤣, Mumu man
It doesn't get better than KaluMori partnership y'all gon' see tonight
Before I laugh back at you, I'll allow you to explain yourself.

You agree Tomori and Kjaer are ahead of him in the pecking order, right? And I imagine you want to sign a top CB like most of us. Therefore, are you saying it's worthwhile to harm his development by keeping him as 4th choice instead of letting him be a regular elsehwere.

I believe in Kalulu. I can see him eventually being a stronger CB than Tomori.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think a big part of it is that Giroud, Brahim, and whoever we play at RW cannot pass. They lose possession constantly. Which invites pressure onto our defense. Our first half against Udinese was great, we were patient and passed it around. We started to panic in the second half, and let their pressure effect us, but again, when you have attacking players that can't pass or hold onto the ball--it's tragic.

However, it's also smart from Pioli, because teams want to press us high because they think that's the blueprint to beat us, which is the conventional wisdom. That's why the games where Brahim and our RW are just above average, we crush teams. Teams are taking that gamble that they will be shit, and when they're lucky and the gamble works, we have a bad game.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
This Man city team is insane, They have like 6 players who can drible and penetrate penalty box
We only have Leao..
Hope maldini can assembly team full of skills like this..

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score

I have to say I envy..
They now how to pass, where to pass, when to pass..
The players know how, when, and where to move without ball..
Even though I prefer milan 1st half of 2005 UCL final, So direct and effective

chukwuma philip

Primavera
Reaction score
Before I laugh back at you, I'll allow you to explain yourself.

You agree Tomori and Kjaer are ahead of him in the pecking order, right? And I imagine you want to sign a top CB like most of us. Therefore, are you saying it's worthwhile to harm his development by keeping him as 4th choice instead of letting him be a regular elsehwere.

I believe in Kalulu. I can see him eventually being a stronger CB than Tomori.
1.It's left to be seen how kjaer would return after his injury (I hope as good as before if not better)
2. No I trust #DaPlan. Besides I don't see us signing any great cb, not with how Maldini is shopping pricing em like vegetables (tomori wasn't great before we signed him, neither is any cb we are linked with currently)
3. I think given time KaluMori will become a mainstay

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I have to say I envy..
They now how to pass, where to pass, when to pass..
The players know how, when, and where to move without ball..
Even though I prefer milan 1st half of 2005 UCL final, So direct and effective
Pioli has taken from City and Bayern to create a hybrid of those two systems--he's developing so many of these players. Leao talked about Pioli being crucial to his development, so, for me, it's just about time and getting the recruitment right.

Adli will be another passer--I think he'll need a year to adjust (like Tonali)--but we really need to get our RW sorted, because that really limits us.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
1.It's left to be seen how kjaer would return after his injury (I hope as good as before if not better)
2. No I trust #DaPlan. Besides I don't see us signing any great cb, not with how Maldini is shopping pricing em like vegetables (tomori wasn't great before we signed him, neither is any cb we are linked with currently)
3. I think given time KaluMori will become a mainstay
Okay, interesting. So go into next season with Kjaer, Tomori, Kalulu and Gabbia? Hmm

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Okay, interesting. So go into next season with Kjaer, Tomori, Kalulu and Gabbia? Hmm
Hell no to Gabbia as 4th choice. Kalulu can be vice Tomori, we need someone to rotate/take over from Kjaer.

chukwuma philip

Primavera
Reaction score
I believe they (management this is) want to sign someone I just don't think it's the great CB you're expecting, I believe a signing like tomori

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I have to say that Im not a fan of Berrardi. I know his numbers in serie a are great but Sassuolo and Milan are not the same world. Also, would prefer a winger thats actually faster...

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kalulu is also miles better than Romagnoli, who should not start another match as long as Tomori and Kalulu are healthy.

We give up some aerial ability and gain in every other way possible with Kalulu.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I think it would be completely stupid to spend a single penny on any position before RW.
We already have Adli so I think AM should be resolved. CF we can get Belotti on a free, so yes, RW is a priority for sure.

boss85

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Boban, Weah, Nesta, Shevchenko, Kaka, Inzaghi
if only we could play teams from top 6 until the end of the campaign, I wouldn't worry about the scudetto

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Oshimen is a fucking tank though, jesus christ

Kalulu and tomo <3

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
i believe there's a much higher probability to score a goal if saele just passes the ball to the keeper instead of shooting it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule