I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
adli literally always looks for the right pass. perfect for our AM spot

Adli made 4 wrong easy passes already :fp:

QPI0.gif

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Vitiello: The scouts of #Milan always operational. The young Mamadou #Coulibaly of the Primavera of #Monaco is in the sights. The midfielder born in 2004 is of great interest to the Rossoneri and is released in June. Confirmations on what was written by the Gazzetta.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Yea lets see how bad Belotti wants us

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Ignoring is too harsh. We weren’t in a position to take a risk and invest the amount needed for all the other positions that we needed to fill. Maldini revamped the squad entirely in 3 years. It takes time. We’re almost there.
There is no excuse not to get a RW in the summer.
Anything else is pure idiocy.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
drive to survive season 4 is amazing. bravo

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Napoli w both goals starting from throw ins faaark

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think Patrick Wimmer will be Milan player next season. Completely fulfill the RW and AM positions and is cheap with good resale value.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Man, Juve are such a lucky club. Play like shit but still win the title, play super shit 2 years in a row but still get CL :fp:

Roma and Atalanta especially are really choking

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's almost time for the game. Belotti grabs the shirt, puts it on and feels a rush of pride as he sees himself in glorious red and black. He places his hands on the Scudetto badge and says to himself "I was a part of this. I was part of the 19th title with my goals on March 13, 2022".

MilanCampeador

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
It's almost time for the game. Belotti grabs the shirt, puts it on and feels a rush of pride as he sees himself in glorious red and black. He places his hands on the Scudetto badge and says to himself "I was a part of this. I was part of the 19th title with my goals on March 13, 2022".
Is that something like how Hakan feels he was part of Inter's scudetto last season? :lol:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daichi Kamada with 2 goals and an assist in his last 3 games. Late bloomer. #SamScouting
imagine if Kamada and Bajrami join Juve in the summer :D

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kamada or Bajrami?

go!
Oh Bajrami without a second thought. I realize that some people were watching Bajrami for the first time, even if he scored and hit the bar last time we played Empoli, but the kid has talent.

I've said it a million times, Adli's first year is going to be inconsistent, and I'd love to pair Bajrami with him, and then we sell Bajrami, Hauge-style, after Adli explodes into the next Zidane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule