The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
SK3CT0081_S24395_001S-02_1000x.jpg
ricky-gervais-laugh.gif

look at those shoes

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

rebic2.gif
3 punti confermato

End of season is Rebic season. Birds are chirping, trees are blooming, cats are fucking, Ante is scoring

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Honestly Napoli had like 7 kits this season. Dont mind playing a game or two in this milky kit. It dosent look that bad either and for the bussines its a good thing

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

it looks so bad. Are they blind?

If there were just like 40% more red&black it wouldn't be so bad

View attachment 2891
3 punti confermato

End of season is Rebic season. Birds are chirping, trees are blooming, cats are fucking, Ante is scoring

Actually I hope all the players who didn't go on the International break get the nod here

Not sure you can rely on current Rebic beyond that though

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
If there were just like 40% more red&black it wouldn't be so bad
maybe black shorts that fade into white and unite with the shirt

Not sure you can rely on current Rebic beyond that though
he's looked better in the latest games

what worries me the most is that it looks like he's either lost some confidence or become too selfless... had a couple of chances where he'd usually shoot and score, but he decided to pass and they got wasted

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
maybe black shorts that fade into white and unite with the shirt

he's looked better in the latest games

what worries me the most is that it looks like he's either lost some confidence or become too selfless... had a couple of chances where he'd usually shoot and score, but he decided to pass and they got wasted
I just think it's a little wasteful to start Rebic

He has looked better, but he looks at his best when the opposition is fatigued and the game is a bit more open. It's smart to start Leao and then bring in Rebic to close, uses both in their best roles

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
I love that Pioli said that about Rebic.
It's very true. People have a short memory. This guy is decisive.
He is as impactful on the result as Leao, if not more so. I trust him to get a goal or assist, more than anyone.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
I just think it's a little wasteful to start Rebic

He has looked better, but he looks at his best when the opposition is fatigued and the game is a bit more open. It's smart to start Leao and then bring in Rebic to close, uses both in their best roles
dunno, I kinda feel it would be good to start Rebic, see how the game goes, if we're in the lead comfortably then give Leao some rest..if not bring Rafa in and let him on a rampage vs their tired defenders

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
1648812537094.png

This has been my favorite kit in recent memory

Would love to see something similar to this worn by an actually talented and impressive side

Puma please...

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
dunno, I kinda feel it would be good to start Rebic, see how the game goes, if we're in the lead comfortably then give Leao some rest..if not bring Rafa in and let him on a rampage vs their tired defenders
Well yeah Rebic has been training for 2 weeks, would be wise to start him vs Bologna over a tired Leao coming from international duty

Just meant overall I still prefer Rebic off the bench

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Unsurprisingly an awful response to the 4th kit on IG, really horrendous.

Releasing something extremely horrible on April fool's day is certainly a bold move.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
the 4th kit is for this current season though?
So we'll probably only play with it once. I imagine in the next game.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
how can people hate him? :fp:

sorry if this was already posted :love:

You hate Balotelli and Leao who had just as much if not double the talent menez had bro

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
sneak peak to next season home shirt?

Wouldn't be surprised if this is a big April scam and we'll actually see this shirt without that white shit on it. Or maybe it's actually what you said, a literal sneak peak for next seaons home kit, which would be very nice (again, without that white shit).

Puma have and always will be a bottom tier kit supplier

We need to start a petition to end this partnership

Milan are back and as such we need to drop these banter era kits and bring in a supplier that will make us beautiful ones.

If that means taking a loss and going local i.e kappa or lotto I'm all for it

We've had a decade of horrible kits. Fuck these nazi fucks

Not true. Our last years kit has been one of the best in the last decade in the last two decades. Easily.

1648817500325.png

And the previous years kit was pretty awsome too:

1648817576784.png

And, the one that year before, I thought was beautyfull too even if it's not paired with too many happy memories.

1648817695081.png

Only thing I agree that this year all the kits kinda look weird or straight out shit. But all years before I really think Puma did a tremendous job. Adiddas did us dirty too sometimes. I mean look at this shit:

1648817839937.png

Or this:

1648817941924.png

Bleeding stripes? All black back? WTF?

Getting a little worried with all the media hype around Milan.

Exactly. Last time medias hyped us Salernitana and Udinese happened. I like it when they underestimate us. I hope the team learned the lession from last time they thought they could win a match with only 90%. This team is good and can win against everyone. We were centimeters from a 3:1 lead in Anfield Road away when Kjaers goal was called out offside. If it wasn't for Cekir testa di merda we would have beaten Atletico Madrid twice. And we have won against every top 7 team in this leage bar Juve (fucking Sczesny denying that Kalulu goal). But it does horrible as soon as it stops giving 110% on the pitch.

Attachments

• 1648817453996.png
    1648817453996.png
    701 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule