The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
terrible,
think white color around shoulders is worst part.

imagine above red and black stripes in rectangle like here

AC-Milan-Away-Jersey-2013.jpg

how classsy it looks like...
damn, we've had some cool shirts that are just ruined for me coz of the ones wearing it :(

tumblr_m6xy7ncvc31rac04lo1_500.jpg

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I don't really want the actual Bale. I want the next Bale. Strong, Tall, Fast as hell, can defend somewhat (he was a left back), can dribble a bit (not Neymar level of course), can shoot very well, passes well etc. If we got actual Bale I'd be more tempted to play him as a striker if mainly to prevent the amount of injuries he'd get as a winger. But the Actual Bale is still one hell of a player....though I'm not sure he's the player that destroyed Maicon

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Idk how long can Immobile keep it up at this level, although the fucker keeps proving me wrong every year :lol:

Dortmund was just an example, could be any other team... and I meant it in the case that team is willing to pay the asking fee and salary. If Milan can match it, surely it's the best option.

There's also Inter, who'll need to replace Dzeko next year. Knowing those dirty fuckers, I wouldn't rule them out just yet, even with all their problems.
A Immobile style striker would suit us, but the difference between him for Lazio and Italy is insane. He is like Lazio's Di Natale, I think he will end his career there.

If Scamacca is open to other countries, then we could get outbid easily. Arsenal should get him, but I bet they grab Isak. Scamacca has all the tools to be a great striker. If he narrows things to Italy, then we have a huge advantage.

Inter need to replace Dzeko this summer, lol. I was resigned to losing Scamacca to Inter, I didn't think we would go after him--but it looks like Inter are stalling. I didn't think we would get Tonali, either, this feels similar.

Berardi reports seem like desperation to maintain his value, the fact he only got bids for 15m last summer show how little clubs value him at. If we were cynical, you could say Scamacca reports linking him to Milan are to create buzz since Inter seems to be putting everything on hold. It looks like Maldini is taking advantage of a market opportunity.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Hearing a small 4 mln people country is a football powerhouse is something really special...❤
It's more about the culture than the population. Croatia has always been strong... Uruguay with almost the same population has 2 WCs...

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
what a horrific draw for Portugal :eek:
Fifa really hates CR7 :lol:
I hope Portugal wins the whole fuckin thing :o

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
what a horrific draw for Portugal :eek:
Fifa really hates CR7 :lol:
I hope Portugal wins the whole fuckin thing :o
I mean Portugal probably has the 2nd-3rd strongest squad in the competition, they should still win that group handily. The funny thing is their chances would be better without Ronaldo, he was awful in the qualifying phase

Leao or Felix should probably play over him

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Eh lol I’m sure he wouldn’t mind one more shot at it.
As the way of our management I'm sure they keep him around if he continues but I'm firmly in the camp of moving on.

I would definitely prefer us by a new big time striker now but also dont mind going forward with Giroud and an Origi type next season.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
It's more about the culture than the population. Croatia has always been strong... Uruguay with almost the same population has 2 WCs...
Yes, but Uruguay won 60+ years ago. Different world. Still, massive respect. I always support them every WC.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
We are a strange mentality here. Trying to win in everything, never satisfied...

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sassuolo is Juves bitch. Has always been. They'll always get favorables deals for them with Sassuolo while when it's Milan they already ask 5M only for knocking on the door.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Sassuolo is Juves bitch. Has always been. They'll always get favorables deals for them with Sassuolo while when it's Milan they already ask 5M only for knocking on the door.

Sass to Juve is what Lille to Milan (if Botman/Sanches deal go through) :

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Great, they can enjoy not selling Scamacca then. We are their only option in Italy. We have them in a corner, the only question is if Maldini wants him or not.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
View attachment 2919

I came across this infographic from last year and thought it was cool to see Bennacer in the top percentiles for the 3 categories. Also nice seeing Adli make an appearance in two aspects.

I still really like Boubacar Kamara as a free addition, but I wonder if Cheick Doucoure could be a good inexpensive midfield option to snatch up for CM

So you mean to say Adli just needs to work on his ball retention and he'll be as baller as Ismael? Bello.
Tonali's progress this season just rendered this entire chart obsolete however.

vendetta27

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bierhoff, Kaka', Tonali
Just wondering why for the last week we read more rumors about Scamacca than Origi..

Maybe we have a bigger transfer budget that we've expected?

Or is it because of Italy disqualification that made media moving towards Italian players?

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I was watching this Yes or no Q&A with Theo and his brother for the French national team.

few Milan Questions:

Q: "you're teammate with Giroud at Milan, Do your think he'll break Thierry Henry's record fro France?"
Theo: "yes"

Q: "Lucas, you're leading the Table with Bayern, Theo with Milan. do you think you'll win the title?"
Theo: "i hope"
Lucas: "yes, of course"

Q (from their mother): "would you like to play in the same club one day?"
Lucas: "yes, but i don't know if i'd be able to stand him everyday"
tv presenter: "in France, Maybe?"
Lizarazu (ex bayern): "no, no,.. Bayern...Theo has to go to Bayern"
Theo: "or in Milan"
Lizarazu: "on in that direction...Lucas shouldn't leave Bayern"

Theo is a Rossonero. Fuck Lizarazu

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Just wondering why for the last week we read more rumors about Scamacca than Origi..

Maybe we have a bigger transfer budget that we've expected?

Or is it because of Italy disqualification that made media moving towards Italian players?

same reason we hear new name every week lol.

i have my filter system in my head that separate rumors and throw the bad one straight in the trash

Milan is entering a bidding war for 60m priced Darwin Nunez. TRASH

Milan want to sign 33yo winger Bale who is on 16m salary, who is not really interested in football anymore except when representing his country...has spent +5 years in spain, still can't speak spanish. TRASH

Milan is interested in likely overpriced by Sassuolo Scammacca, when Origi is Available for Free. Kinda Trash

vendetta27

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bierhoff, Kaka', Tonali
same reason we hear new name every week lol.

i have my filter system in my head that separate rumors and throw the bad one straight in the trash

Milan is entering a bidding war for 60m priced Darwin Nunez. TRASH

Milan want to sign 33yo winger Bale who is on 16m salary, who is not really interested in football anymore except when representing his country...has spent +5 years in spain, still can't speak spanish. TRASH

Milan is interested in likely overpriced by Sassuolo Scammacca, when Origi is Available for Free. Kinda Trash

So there is still a minor possibility for Scamacca then?

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
I was watching this Yes or no Q&A with Theo and his brother for the French national team.

few Milan Questions:

Q: "you're teammate with Giroud at Milan, Do your think he'll break Thierry Henry's record fro France?"

Q: "Lucas, you're leading the Table with Bayern, Theo with Milan. do you think you'll win the title?"
Theo: "i hope"
Lucas: "yes, of course"

Q (from their mother): "would you like to play in the same club one day?"
Lucas: "yes, but i don't know if i'd be able to stand him everyday"
tv presenter: "in France, Maybe?"
Lizarazu (ex bayern): "no, no,.. Bayern...Theo has to go to Bayern"
Theo: "or in Milan"
Lizarazu: "on in that direction...Lucas shouldn't leave Bayern"

Theo is a Rossonero. Fuck Lizarazu

Can't wait to spank bayern asses next season if we meet, they are our forever bitches and nothing gonna change

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
No one will pay 40m for him. They say he wants to stay in Italy. Inter can't afford him, or anyone for that matter, every other big team in Italy have their striker.

25m is a generous offer, especially when they sold Locatelli for a two year loan, with 25m option, and then 12.5m in bonuses.

Scamacca should learn from Belotti, don't renew with Sass, you will get stuck there. Juve, Napoli, Roma, Lazio, all have their striker, and I bet Belotti goes to Atalanta if he doesn't stay at Torino.

Maldini should offer a loan with option, just like Juve got with Locatelli, following Euro winning hype.

Inter and juve would spend that. Look at Vlahovic Locatelli Chiesa Barella.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
So there is still a minor possibility for Scamacca then?
This is just me. I don’t give credence to these reports unless it really fit with what Maldini has done/ is doing. And also the whole situation.
The figures of a Scammacca deal don’t feel “Maldini”. especially when Origi is available for much lower aka “free”.
Unless he’s been Hijacked by another club.

I really like Scammacca, but the more I look at Origi, the clearer it is for me that he is the better option. Free or not.

I also don’t believe we’re looking for 2 strikers…whether IBra is leaving or not…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule