The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not sure how I feel about these RedBird guys. I find it hard to believe that they will drop 1.5 bn on the club and won't develop it. Development means winning domestic trophies all the time, building the stadium and having constant presence in the CL KO stage.
On the other hand, their CEO said some really stupid stuff even before the take-over was complete. The last thing the fans want to hear is that the new owner has no plans to invest much.

As far as I am concerned, if MMM remain at their positions this would be a very good sign.
Good post
When you look into it we will agree there is no way they will pay 1.3 b to team without stadoum but then you look how elliot opereted we bought
Mike 13 mil now 30
Tomori 28 now 50
Theo 20 now 60 70
Kalulu 0 now 30
Tonali 17 now 40
Leao 28 now close to 100
Sell some replace huge wages and figth for 4th place

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I look at AC Milan being owned by American vulture fund who were meant to tear the club apart and flip for profit.
I look at AC Milan in 21/22 season standings one match away from Scudetto.

"fight for 4th place"

Okay then. I'm sure RedBird will do exactly what we all thought Elliot might do and ruin the club. Yes, definitely a good 1.3b investment to make the club worth less than what they will pay.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I look at AC Milan being owned by American vulture fund who were meant to tear the club apart and flip for profit.

"fight for 4th place"

Okay then. I'm sure RedBird will do exactly what we all thought Elliot might do and ruin the club. Yes, definitely a good 1.3b investment to make the club worth less than what they will pay.
Elliot isnt stupid they knowe Milan is huge and they wanted ti max profit
Same shit here with redshit min investment and max profit
Dont look suprised if we dont sign botman or renato
Daplan

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

"fight for 4th place"

Okay then.
Some eggheads think it's all ownership.

Maldini has shown thorougly that the technical aspect of a club can weather almost any storm. With lint and coupons he has assembled a potentially title winning squad with a FABULOUS nucleus, several players of which are likely to only grow. Supplementing this with adequate investments and some older senators(Ibra, Kjær, Oli) can easily make us competitive in CL.

None of us know anything of Redbirds plans for Milan, but it's not like this squad is one player or is falling off of a cliff this summer if we don't spend 300m.

On top of Adli, Origi, Botman, Sanches we need a RW and a CF. That would make us competitive, and the beautiful thing with a young nucleus is that we'll become even better with time.

Football is always cyclical, and luckily we seem to be entering one.

If we didn't sign anyone else than those mentioned we would still be better than we were this season.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Maldini has shown thorougly that the technical aspect of a club can weather almost any storm. With lint and coupons he has assembled a potentially title winning squad with a FABULOUS nucleus, several players of which are likely to only grow. Supplementing this with adequate investments and some older senators(Ibra, Kjær, Oli) can easily make us competitive in CL.

None of us know anything of Redbirds plans for Milan, but it's not like this squad is one player or is falling off of a cliff this summer if we don't spend 300m.

On top of Adli, Origi, Botman, Sanches we need a RW and a CF. That would make us competitive, and the beautiful thing with a young nucleus is that we'll become even better.

Beautifull thing is when redshit starts not renewing co. And selling those young nucleus

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Good post
When you look into it we will agree there is no way they will pay 1.3 b to team without stadoum but then you look how elliot opereted we bought
Mike 13 mil now 30
Tomori 28 now 50
Theo 20 now 60 70
Kalulu 0 now 30
Tonali 17 now 40
Leao 28 now close to 100
Sell some replace huge wages and figth for 4th place

Your logic is so flawed it's laughable. Do you know how dangerous it would be to rip the squad up and expect to still make top 4?
If their plan was to just buy cheap and sell high, they'd buy a team who wouldn't cost so much.
They believe that we have potential to grow further, i.e eventually competing past the last 8 in the CL and regularly going for the scudetto.
With our value increasing due to this..

You are only assured of a top 4 place if you have a squad good enough for the scudetto. No idiot would think we can do that, if we sell now.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Il fondo RedBird nasce negli Stati Uniti nel 2014 e gestisce 4,5 miliardi di dollari di asset:

I tought 6 b eur but nooo it is 4.5 b Usd hahhah

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Beautifull thing is when redshit starts not renewing co. And selling those young nucleus
How does that help their business plan?

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Your logic is so flawed it's laughable. Do you know how dangerous it would be to rip the squad up and expect to still make top 4?
If their plan was to just buy cheap and sell high, they'd buy a team who wouldn't cost so much.
They believe that we have potential to grow further, i.e eventually competing past the last 8 in the CL and regularly going for the scudetto.
With our value increasing due to this..

You are only assured of a top 4 place if you have a squad good enough for the scudetto. No idiot would think we can do that, if we sell now.
Dont agree
Sell leao 100 mil and get free origi play rebic and get renato
Calabria kalulu tomori theo
.....tonali bena
Messias renato rebic
Origi
More then ok for top 4

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Beginners Guide on "How to Invoke Mental Breakdown":

297087301-480px.jpg

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dont agree
.....tonali bena
Messias renato rebic
Origi
More then ok for top 4
Prospective owners will look at that roster and not notice any difference right? The quick switcheroo.

And they will think, MMMM, this club is worth even more than red shit paid, let's splash more money

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They will TRY TO FIND NEW LEAO THEO TOMORI
Right.

So sounds to me they have more at stake than just us fans that the new Leao, Theo, and Tomori will all work out right? Otherwise they wouldn't even make their money back let alone maximize their profit

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Elliot isnt stupid they knowe Milan is huge and they wanted ti max profit
Same shit here with redshit min investment and max profit
Dont look suprised if we dont sign botman or renato
Daplan
The only thing you've managed to somehow spot is that RedBird will want our value to go up and for them to make profit.
The best way to do that is the way Elliott has done. They didn't take any big risks on the market. They showed patience and confidence in the management. The best way our value going up is to increase our revenue. That will be through our brand exposure increasing, the new stadium and becoming stronger on the field. CL MONEY

Not by weakening the squad (that on paper isn't guaranteed a CL position anyway), and hoping we luck out and squeeze to a 4th place position every year..

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

On top of Adli, Origi, Botman, Sanches we need a RW and a CF. That would make us competitive, and the beautiful thing with a young nucleus is that we'll become even better with time.

If we didn't sign anyone else than those mentioned we would still be better than we were this season.
The current owners wanted ragnik lol

Nothing matters besides our destiny which is to be champions

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dont agree
.....tonali bena
Messias renato rebic
Origi
More then ok for top 4
No one will offer 100 mil for Leao. He's had one good season in his career and even then it's not like he's netted 20+. Practically untested in CL too.
I believe he will become a 100mil player here. Even using your ludicrous mentality, a person who wants to sell him will understand he hasn't reached his peak value. In a years time after hopefully showing something in CL and with another good season under his belt, he'll be worth another 30mil+

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
What about being defaulted on to greedy Americans?

That was worse, surely? You were all up in arms at Elliot having to take control and how bad that would be with them stripping all our assets...

Oh wait, look where we are now. Retrospect is a funny thing, right? How do any of us know how RedBird will end up?
Elliot literally came out and said that they will make ac milan one of the biggest clubs in the world again. Actually believed that when they splashed money on piatek and (i fckn forgot his name).. but that quickly changed.
The greeedy cunts couldn’t even invest even though we were fighting for a scudetto.. and am not going to mention the players we have lost for free becaus of their “policy”

Now as for redBird a fact is that unlike the ones in the premier league they don’t get extra 100million for simply being in the EPL.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Elliot literally came out and said that they will make ac milan one of the biggest clubs in the world again. Actually believed that when they splashed money on piatek and (i fckn forgot his name).. but that quickly changed.
The greeedy cunts couldn’t even invest even though we were fighting for a scudetto.. and am not going to mention the players we have lost for free becaus of their “policy”

Now as for redBird a fact is that unlike the ones in the premier league they don’t get extra 100million for simply being in the EPL.
paqueta-lucas-paqueta.gif

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
First normal post from you today and i can again say i disagree but in calm way
Why couse they dont need to win cl they will.make academy try low signing make millions every year and in the end still can make 1.8 b or more plus all they made durring that period.
What is FACT we cant win cl with wage restriction and redshit will surley have that
People said we can't win Serie A but here we are.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
But generally agree that blackbird > redbird

1653068416276.jpeg

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
You all know Im a die hard rossonero, been that way since I was a kid. But I've learned that these modern sporting times are very unpredictable. Look, we were hyped with Chinese... for real, I praised Mirabelli...

Then it "all went to hell"... but, Elliit took Maldini. We lost 0-5 but it turned up to be the needed moment of reflection and change.

We lost Boban, I still dont really "like" Gazidis (as a Croat I may be subjective). But he was a scapegoat for the Pioli project to go on.

Now, we are 1 point from scudetto. With super young team, 35 and 40 year old cf's, coach that never won anything and we're riding a wawe of progress as a club.

I hopet for Arabs, coz they invest directly. But we will see whats the plan now. If the project can go on as it is, and Milan builds the stadium. Im fine by that. Of course, if domeone came and bought Nunez, Savic and Ziyech that would be better. But...

Milan now has a healthy base. Only thing that is missing is a stadium thst would produce much more revenue, hence more power. Modern 75000 stadium. Not lesss. Milan has 5 mln supporters!

We have a superbly talented young team with Mike, Theo, Fik, Pierre, Davide, Botman, Sandro, Benna, Sanchez it seems, Leao, Adli, Pobega, Ante....

All it needs is a continuity in the project!

No one knows the future. We will see and hear the plans. But now, lets send good vibes for sunday!

Send the forza to our boyz for the last battle! Forza ragazzi!! Vinceremo insieme!!❤🖤

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule