The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The greeedy cunts couldn’t even invest even though we were fighting for a scudetto..
...... Seriously? This again? Do I need to whip out the table?

You thought we needed to invest heavily in January to win the scudetto. They felt it was ok to develop Kalulu and stick with Messias and Brahim. We ended up (hopefully) winning the scudetto.

Yet you're still blaming them for winning their way? Just admit it, you don't care if we win, you just want us to win your way.

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Elliot literally came out and said that they will make ac milan one of the biggest clubs in the world again. Actually believed that when they splashed money on piatek and (i fckn forgot his name).. but that quickly changed.
The greeedy cunts couldn’t even invest even though we were fighting for a scudetto.. and am not going to mention the players we have lost for free becaus of their “policy”

Now as for redBird a fact is that unlike the ones in the premier league they don’t get extra 100million for simply being in the EPL.
If you watch Milan matches to the end, you wouldn't forget the name.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
If the world is against RedBird, I am the world.
If RedBird has 7 billion fans, I am none of them.
If RedBird has no haters, it’s because I no longer exist.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Good post
When you look into it we will agree there is no way they will pay 1.3 b to team without stadoum but then you look how elliot opereted we bought
Mike 13 mil now 30
Tomori 28 now 50
Theo 20 now 60 70
Kalulu 0 now 30
Tonali 17 now 40
Leao 28 now close to 100
Sell some replace huge wages and figth for 4th place
Not necessarily. Selling some players on tricky contact situations is not a bad thing. Leao could be such a player this summer. If he rejects our offers, it is better to sell him now, instead of having him for another season and be forced to sell him for 25-30 m next summer.

Leao = Luis Diaz (if we was still in Porto or a similar profile) + Antony + 10/15 m left for other positions. This is an update on the squad. So, if this is what 'feeder club' means, I am not against it. Being smart >>> being rich.

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When I was young, Rivera. Many more since then.
They wont lose money,they will run it like elliot but with selling players and buying promising players that is it and chasing 4th place.
This is guarnteeee.
The udinese model is a guarantee the team will lose value and hence they will lose money, and I doubt they will want to do that.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
1653069212026.png
1653069224019.png
youre-right-breaking-bad.gif

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
At the beginning of this season I have been called "ignorant" on another (Milan)
forum for claiming we could compete with the team we had, and here we are with a good chance of winning scudetto. I would wait until the end of the mercato before assessing our chances. And no, nobody knows what will happen.
The worst milan fans are on sofifa … idiots all over

MaShiMoRoiiz

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fuck this Redbirds news.
It completely destroys great atmosphere here.
We are about to have the most important match in a decade.

Whether they could be a successful owner or not, time will tell.

By the way, I am wondering how they pay pack the loan to Elliot though. Will they look for additional fund from investors?
Given the sizing of their fund and their achievement record, this is a high-risk investment for them , and I hate that Milan is a part of it.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fuck this Redbirds news.
It completely destroys great atmosphere here.
We are about to have the most important match in a decade.

Whether they could be a successful owner or not, time will tell.

By the way, I am wondering how they pay pack the loan to Elliot though. Will they look for additional fund from investors?
Given the sizing of their fund and their achievement record, this is a high-risk investment for them , and I hate that Milan is a part of it.
Maybe they just leaking this to fuxk with us

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Where is this news that they are "taking a loan from elliot"? Must have missed it. Because everything I've seen is there are not burdening the club with debt. The earnout is not a loan. It has nothing to do with a loan. Can anyone share where they got that from?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For those complaining have you been living under a rock the past few years? Why don't you wait and see what Red Bird does before making judgments. We all questioned Elliott, Pioli, etc yet look where the club is now.

If you're paying $1.3B+ you aren't going to run it like a mid table club. They dropped like 750M for 10% of Fenway Sports Group. You can buy a few clubs for 750M lol. You still also have Elliott around with a minority stake.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For those complaining have you been living under a rock the past few years? Why don't you wait and see what Red Bird does before making judgments. We all questioned Elliott, Pioli, etc yet look where the club is now.

If you're paying $1.3B+ you aren't going to run it like a mid table club. They dropped like 750M for 10% of Fenway Sports Group. You can buy a few clubs for 750M lol. You still also have Elliott around with a minority stake.
And Maldini, and Massara, and Moncada. If they renew this trio it will go a long way in reassuring everyone that we're heading for a very bright future.

Willing to bet that next season we will make it to the CL quarter finals at least.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What is Elliott Management worth?

approximately $51.5 billion

The assets under management (AUM) of Redbird Capital Partners Management LLC is $3.54 billion, all of which is managed in discretionary accounts.

Yeeee same path and new stadium worth 700mil hahah

Firstly, you're acting like a child. Wtf is wrong with you? Is this your attention whory internet persona or are you this way in real life too? You must be a very annoying person if the latter is the case.

Anyway, going by those numbers Elliott should have splashed even more money than Investcorp, no? Weren't their assets estimated at like 41B or so?

That being said, those numbers mean nothing. It's not cash. It's only the worth of the portfolio they are managing. If you ask them to invest that money you'd be asking them to sell some of their assets first in order to reinvest them in Milan. Investcorp, just as Elliott and Red Bird, is a fund. Unless there's no rich Arab Sheikh with a dozen of his cousins behind it, patiently waiting to randomly throw money at us, there are as many reasons to be excited about Investcorp as there are for Elliott and Red Bird. The most important thing is that MMM stay at the wheel.

Ooo and ceo of redshit had interviw where he told you should always sell players when they are on top.couse you can replace them .

If this deal goes through, it remains to be seen what their actual plans are for Milan. Whatever they said in the past, I'd take that with a grain of salt. Some of those statements were given in context of managing a 2nd division club like Toulouse back to 1st division. Milan is an entirely different beast to tackle. And they know it. They are not stupid. At least not more stupid than your usual RnB commoder throwing tantrums.

I mean what's the point in spending over 1,3B dollar only to become Udinese 2.0? Why not just go and directly buy Udinese for a friction of that price!?

If Red Bird intends to spend so much money, they surely don't do that without the intention of growing sporting wise in order to increase the clubs value. As @MilanBG said: What'd be the point otherwise? Well, exactly. And they certainly don't need us RnB commoders to make them realize that unless they have a proper plan, no?

It's basically the same discussion we had with Elliott three years ago where people feared they would dismantle the club and sell it asap because they had 0 experience at managing a sport club and just got the club on a huge discount. And look at us now.

Calma, really, there's no reason to panic as of now.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I will go away and leave this in hope that i am wrong and that redshit will provide.
Forza Milan per sempre and insalah scudetto will be ours.
This is your problem. It's not the job of the owner to 'provide'. Milan is a self sustaining business now, we no longer need a sugar daddy to cover our losses like Berlusconi used to do. Whatever we spend this summer to buy Botman, Renato, whoever, we'll be doing because we make more money than we spend (soon). Milan, the club, spends the money from their budget. Elliot/Redbird won't spend cash to buy players, that's not how it will work.

The idea is to grow revenue to a point where we can have a squad good enough to win the CL. That takes time, but we're already on the right path and way ahead of schedule.

The owner isn't providing shit. They just own the club, hoping to manage it to grow to a point where they can sell it to someone who will pay a lot more than 1.8b.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is your problem. It's not the job of the owner to 'provide'. Milan is a self sustaining business now, we no longer need a sugar daddy to cover our losses like Berlusconi used to do. Whatever we spend this summer to buy Botman, Renato, whoever, we'll be doing because we make more money than we spend. Next year we'll make more money which will allow us to spend more money.

The owner isn't providing shit. They just own the club, hoping to manage it to grow to a point where they can sell it to someone who will pay a lot more than 1.8b.
I just keep reading and telling myself fuck
With this owners and self sus. We will competetiv in 10 years maybeeee but in mean time we will sell or not renew big players.
You can all tell storys about this but deep inside you are disipointed just like me

Fuck redshit and fuck singer

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score

If anyone wants to listen to Gerry Cardinale for 1 hour. Upload date: 13th December 2021.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I just keep reading and telling myself fuck
With this owners and self sus. We will competetiv in 10 years maybeeee but in mean time we will sell or not renew big players.
You can all tell storys about this but deep inside you are disipointed just like me

Fuck redshit and fuck singer
This isn't true. We renewed Theo, arguably our best player and the best LB in the world.

You're saying i'm disappointed? Lol, seriously? I haven't been this excited about Milan, ever. Everyone should be excited. Everyone is talking about Milan as a huge success story and a model to be emulated. What the fuck do we have to be disappointed about? It seems likely that Redbird will just continue the path we're on. So we keep following #daPlan.

Fuck singer? You do know that without Elliott cleaning house and setting strict rules that we would never be in the position we're in now, making a profit and winning the title. Dude, wake up. We're winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule