Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
We used to say this all the time about the left back position. Ended up with a decade of scrubs.
Sure, but Berardi's numbers are at least consistently good with Sass for goals and assists. At the very worst, I'd expect him to be a literal new Suso for us. Slow, sometimes maybe shit, but still scores some bangers.

You also have to realize this was in relation to him being better offensively than Messias and Saele. There are definitely better options that fit our profile that we'd all much prefer. Salah we can?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Forget flanks.
A defence of Theo-Tomo-Kalu-Singo would be illegal :lol:
:D
Fast players aren't everything. The countries with the fastest runners don't always do well in the World Cup for instance (Trinidad and that other country Usain Bolt is from). Again the slow ass European countries like Greece and Italy plan well for them and defend deep. Do you think Luca Toni would have done any as much damage in the Premiership? I don't. But in Serie A the battering ram types do well. Again Lukaku.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score

EqualTerribleBarb-max-1mb.gif

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
omg... Darwin Nunez is nothing like Sheva.

Guys, if he comes here I hope that I'm wrong, but he doesn't seem like the kind of player we need. First and foremost your CF in a pressing side has to possess athleticism and endurance. Any combo of big, fast, strong, or tireless is needed in order to lead the defense from the front by harassing the opposition. Next, he has to be a good goal scorer. After that... its all variable. Darwin is kind of meh in size, strength, pace and endurance. But he's a good goalscorer, I'll give him that.
He runs for 90 min bro...

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
My two squads xD

Attachments

• formation_4_22_2022_ 9_05_17 PM.png
    formation_4_22_2022_ 9_05_17 PM.png
    545.6 KB · Views: 43
  • formation_4_22_2022_ 9_09_35 PM.png
    formation_4_22_2022_ 9_09_35 PM.png
    559.1 KB · Views: 43

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
omg... Darwin Nunez is nothing like Sheva.

Guys, if he comes here I hope that I'm wrong, but he doesn't seem like the kind of player we need. First and foremost your CF in a pressing side has to possess athleticism and endurance. Any combo of big, fast, strong, or tireless is needed in order to lead the defense from the front by harassing the opposition. Next, he has to be a good goal scorer. After that... its all variable. Darwin is kind of meh in size, strength, pace and endurance. But he's a good goalscorer, I'll give him that.
This guys has very good vision. Last season has plenty assist and secondary he helps in defensive phase. He is very active striker who can play once right wing and left wing. He can be everywhere. He should be perfect useful forward for Pioli tactics.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
I was trying to work out what I could see the management doing with the attack for next year.
I can see them going for a proven guy who may be out of favour or contract expiry - either way under their true market value.
But more importantly, someone who can cover a lot of roles. Someone like Dybala or Depay. Depay could actually play all 3 roles..
Then a young talent - who wouldn't necessarily be expected to start but would have the room to easily earn that spot. Someone like this Yeremy lad..

Maybe it's a little farfetched to hope the management bring in 1 star striker, a back up, a RW and a guy that cover a bunch of roles too. It could only happen with Rebic and Saele leaving.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Good to hear we've tied Marco Nasti to a long term deal. Juve had been after him.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
im getting ptsd just by seeing us linked to a spanish winger

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Don't care if you're midget if you're good. :o

Yeremi Pino is great, agile, fast and good dribbler, exactly what you need on RW. I wouldn't mind a transfer, although it might be expensive.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don't care if you're midget if you're good. :o

Yeremi Pino is great, agile, fast and good dribbler, exactly what you need on RW. I wouldn't mind a transfer, although it might be expensive.

This Pino guy looks pretty good, especially for his age. If he is like this at 19 and keeps developing he could become a star! Though from the stats he doesn't have many touches or passes per 90 min. So it looks like he could disappear in games. Though maybe it's because of his still young age.....

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
This will be our attack so prepare yourself

leao--lukaku--zaniolo
I don't trust Lukaku's psyche. Would be an overpriced deal, not a striker you want European success with.

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
14 goals 14 assists in 28 games this season is "about it"?

:look1:
Just saying, when it came to performing with better players around him, he didn’t quite do it.

Would we get the Sassuolo Berardi or the Italy Berardi?

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
If we had Berardi over Messias/Saele this season I can assure you we'd have wrapped up Scudetto by now. Having a functioning RW - even if it's Berardi - is better than not having one at all.
I agree with that obviously. He’s a real winger at the very least

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
This Pino guy looks pretty good, especially for his age. If he is like this at 19 and keeps developing he could become a star! Though from the stats he doesn't have many touches or passes per 90 min. So it looks like he could disappear in games. Though maybe it's because of his still young age.....
Isn't this the second time we have been linked?

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Adeyemi vs Nunez.
Argument it.

Adeyemi is much faster and younger. Nunez is more ready and less of a risk to make it in Milan.

In the long term Adeyemi could have a higher ceiling due to being faster and having better ball control skills. RIght now Nunez seems to better as a goal scoring striker.

It seems that Adeyemi already has an agreement with Dortmund. He seems to be the next Mbappe like player with maybe even better raw skills.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Just saying, when it came to performing with better players around him, he didn’t quite do it.

Would we get the Sassuolo Berardi or the Italy Berardi?
Most Italian attackers turn invisible.
Only few shone brightly.

I think the question remains - do we think next year we take the big leap or later...if later then Berardi is fine for now.

But if it's big money time now then taking the leap is irrelevant and you bypass those types and look for much better

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Nunez is certainly bigger than Adeyemi. Would be sweet having a speedster tho.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Adeyemi vs Nunez.
Argument it.
Watched one highlight

Takes penalties with left but finishes with both
Can dribble

Right wing solved - get both :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule