• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
They have an insane collection of talent. And they love throwing them away. It boggles my mind.

Kimpembe could become one of the most domineering CB in the world. But he seems that in every game he decides that it is time for him to try and get a red card, and if he misses, provide a great chance for the other team to score.

Player development is huge, particularly with how much is expected from young players these days who are put into big clubs at much earlier ages than before. PSG has not only gotten their team composition wrong (Leonardo, lol) but they don't improve their young players, their young players just survive long enough.

The very reason Anelka left is the same reason 20 years later others left. No real pathway into the first team for longer than a appearance in the Cup.

With this all said it's going to be sad that Leonardo can no longer Tab Ramos PSG Sporting decisions anymore. :cry:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This team is in complete harmony. With a few good additions we'll give anyone in Europe a headache next season. People will still underestimate us and that could work to our advantage. I won't be surprised if we make it to the quarters finals at the very least. This team is going places.
It all depends on how we sort out our attack this summer. If we make a deep run, I won't be surprised.

We need more depth (and less injuries) to make that run while maintaining our title defense. But we can do it. Additions like Florenzi, Giroud, Messias, were all critical to helping us this year and we will need players like that to add to our squad to ensure we can fight on all fronts. That's why even with my love for Tomori-Kalulu, Botman will be an important addition, as will a backup LB, Renato, Origi, and others.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Funny how it’s non-Milan fans that are saying how Ibra is taking all the credit and making this about himself when Milan fans, the ones who has followed the club week in and week out are telling you that the all the credit, he totally deserves it. We know his role, his impact and how much he’s done for this club especially since he came back in 2020.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
How long it will take for team to arrive to Duomo from Casa Milan?

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
The frustration opponent must feel. That feel of being powerless.
“There’s nothing I can do to score”

I read an inter fan before the game saying he doesn’t put much hope in Sassuolo getting a result vs us because he “can’t see them passing Fikalulu … And even if they do, there’s Maignan”

Smart logical man

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
all summer? when?:lol: the last few months maybe because he knows there will be interest from every big club in italy.
we will see if someone bites or not. just don't start moaning when berardi#7 shows up here :o
After a European Cup win the highest bid Berardi got was 15m from Fiorentina.

If he shows up here, I would love to eat my words as he replicates his midtable team offensive production here, until then, he's an overpriced, slow, overrated fraud.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Funny how it’s non-Milan fans that are saying how Ibra is taking all the credit and making this about himself
nah not only non-milan fans. i know at least one here who has the same opinion :lol:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The Coppa Italia, shove it up your ass."

2A9towa.png

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The Coppa Italia, shove it up your ass."

2A9towa.png
We are back.

I hate that the Atletico ref ruined our home CL return, that should have been a battle cry and warning shot to the rest of Europe.

This title is a warning about what is coming from these boys.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
How long it will take for team to arrive to Duomo from Casa Milan?
At this snail pace probably a few hours 😅

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa

Not one to promote content creators, but fuck if I don't post our Duomo celebrations.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

ITALIA E MILAN !!!!!!!!!!!

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Btw I'm confused as to what thread to use, it seems more people are posting here in the commode, but I thought Scudetto celebrations stuff should be in the match thread?

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Btw I'm confused as to what thread to use, it seems more people are posting here in the commode, but I thought Scudetto celebrations stuff should be in the match thread?
Wesley said to use the match thread

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Is it just me or Giroud is celebrating harder than when he won the UCL?
That's a big reason why I like him so much now, he's so passionate in every game and celebrating like crazy, Milan really means something to him.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
We are back.

I hate that the Atletico ref ruined our home CL return, that should have been a battle cry and warning shot to the rest of Europe.

This title is a warning about what is coming from these boys.
Definitely. If we got through in 2nd like we should've - that game would've made all the difference in the group standing - then I wonder how far we realistically could've gotten. I'd say 1/8 possibly. But on the flipside, with a more condensed schedule, how would that have impacted our Scudetto run?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can we even name 3 realistic options for RW?

Leao is now cemented in the team. If Ante moves on, expect a versatile option that can play any role in the attack.

Besides a utility LB. The team for next season is pretty much known besides RW/CF.
Isn't that Divock Origi?

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
After a European Cup win the highest bid Berardi got was 15m from Fiorentina.

If he shows up here, I would love to eat my words as he replicates his midtable team offensive production here, until then, he's an overpriced, slow, overrated fraud.
he is not slow. fucking ricardo rodriguez is slow! his speed is decent, nothing crazy but nowhere near slow. that's just a bs narrative to tarnish his other qualities, just like the suso comparisons:lol:
he's a goal scoring threat, good pk taker, can beat his man, deliver through balls, assist machine.
the fucking RW market is a shambles man. guys like marmoush and blas ain’t it. they are playing in worse leagues and are only 3/4 years younger than him. so as long as maldini doesn't have the next leao up his sleeve i'm all in for berardi. if 15m was the highest bid last year we probably can get him for 20-25m this year. we can still upgrade in 2-3 years when there are better options on the market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule