• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

WE FOUND THEM..

Funny thing is they did exactly what's on the third option on our poll.. The one that nobody has chose until now.. Hahahaha..

Are they the genius ones or us?

How stupid can you be... now everyone knows who they are from their social media tag. Retards of the highest order.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Isn't that Divock Origi?

Origi to replace Ante? Not convinced. Yet to be seen how effective/versatile he could be for Milan playing out wide.

Rebic, D.Maldini, Lazetic, and potentially IZ to all make way.

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

Btw the verdict just in for Leao - Sporting.. Is this good news for us?

It doesn't say how much of it he has to pay, I assume all of it though? And, if he renews he'll get a nice payrise to pay it off faster + I'm sure a renewal bonus toward it :D

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Looking ahead to future CL success is exciting, we got fucked by refs in the group of death and still led in 4 out of the 6 matches. In the same way that last years season prepared the younger guys for this years title push, this seasons CL campaign you would think did the same. They’ll be more ready in a more favorable pot moving forward.

We do need to bridge a gap, not just with City and Liverpool but with a handful of other clubs, including Bayern and Madrid. But all those clubs are beatable, we can definitely do it. We do need another attacking game changer though. Could be ST, CAM, right wing would be the easiest. But another player like leao that can make a difference will propel this team to a really high level. Fortunately, we now have a good squad and MMM doesn’t need to sign 5+ players. The team is good and they can focus the entirety of transfer resources into fixing the holes remaining. That’s true regardless of who owns the club. Really exciting

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
This team is in complete harmony. With a few good additions we'll give anyone in Europe a headache next season. People will still underestimate us and that could work to our advantage. I won't be surprised if we make it to the quarters finals at the very least. This team is going places.
💯

i'd even say the CLUB is in complete Harmony. everybody is rowing in the same direction. that synergy made this possible.

i said last season, people need to get used to "underwhelming" markets but good results and that Maldini signing of the season will be someone we signed 1-2 seasons prior, had his adaptation period and then starts balling. (Maignan made me lie a bit lol, but still...)

Also said we will always have an "incomplete" team (therefore underrated) with "useless" players like Messias, Krunic, FBT, Saelemaekers... but who will play their importnat part to the final result.
when we we to champions league final (hopefully in the next 3 years) it'll be with an "inadequate" squad on paper, but that works. with some players "that have no business playing in CL final" but they will play their part to get us there and hopefully win it.

vendetta27

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bierhoff, Kaka', Tonali
It doesn't say how much of it he has to pay, I assume all of it though? And, if he renews he'll get a nice payrise to pay it off faster + I'm sure a renewal bonus toward it :D

Definitely harsh if he needs to pay off all of it.. So Lille is the winner then?

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Btw the verdict just in for Leao - Sporting.. Is this good news for us?

We need more details to figure it out. But at first glance, the delay of his extension makes sense.

If that 20% extends to whatever he makes, then it depends on what total amount he owes, the total amount is important to know--whether it is 20% no matter what or just 300k yearly, he had a huge incentive to not extend or have a larger salary during this process regardless.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Champins of Europe next please i wanna shit on all of europe

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

WE FOUND THEM..

Funny thing is they did exactly what's on the third option on our poll.. The one that nobody has chose until now.. Hahahaha..

Are they the genius ones or us?

Lol, fucking arabs.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Am I really about to learn Italian just to consume the Italian equivalent to ESPN's First Take?
*shrug* watching La Domenica Sportiva when I was 17 is the reason I decided to learn it.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That scudetto patch matches the sleeves so good :b:

EZYUNJY_d.webp

Edit: put the actual patch now

Last edited:

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
We are back.

I hate that the Atletico ref ruined our home CL return, that should have been a battle cry and warning shot to the rest of Europe.

This title is a warning about what is coming from these boys.
just enjoy the Scudetto. you mentioned my sig yesterday. i made it after 4 games of CL where it was almost certain we were out of Europe...the last game of CL, of course i always cheer for us to win...but the reality is i did not want it to land us into EL...

i'm 100% convinced, if we had advanced in europe (CL or EL) we would not win this scudetto.
we were simply not ready to battle on 2 fronts.
what happened is unfortunate, but there was something good from it.
we have all the time to send warning shots to Europe, starting next season already...and if Management gets it right (i'm sure they will) it won't even be warning shots...Real bullet right away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule