The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Guys, never mind, you just move things around and amortize

all good

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Cashflow he says, as he desperately replies and calls my name out. The behaviour of a cuck....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
giphy.gif

MaShiMoRoiiz

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Really? Do some of you guy still don't understand how this goes? Jesus.....

If they sell Skriniar for 60m, they book that immediately. If they buy Bremmer for 40m, they put that on the book over 5 years, plus the wages. That's how clubs operate in the FPP age.
Do they need to have 60m profit not sale for this market, while reducing wage by 15%?

If they buy Bremmer for 40m, then they need to sell another star, which could be Dumfrie.

Last edited:

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Is stevan Tfat?

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cashflow he says, as he desperately replies and calls my name out. The behaviour of a cuck....

Sad comeback

why don’t we raise the stakes

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Do they need to have 60m profit not sale for this market, while reducing weight by 15%?

If they buy Bremmer for 40m, then they need to sell another star, which could be Dumfrie.

Yup, they can do as many sales and buys as they want as long as on the books, the number reads 60m positive difference. Bremmer definitely won't be 40m, I can see him going for 25-30.

Some people still don't understand how FFP works.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yup, they can do as many sales and buys as they want as long as on the books, the number reads 60m positive difference. Bremmer definitely won't be 40m, I can see him going for 25-30.

Some people still don't understand how FFP works.

the P&L does not pay the paycheck

look at me when I’m talking to you

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ziyech (anticipation @SkySport ) was proposed by his agent this week. So with the player there are no problems (profile considered perfect for the needs of #Pioli ). Chelsea want 6/7 million for the loan to be assessed for redemption

So Chelsea asks for almost the same amount for an honerous loan as they do from Inter for Lukaku, who they bought a year ago for 115M?

This report is either utter bullcrap or Chelseas management really hates us. Given how they fucked us over with Giroud for a tiny little Million I wouldn't even be surprised if it's the latter.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You want to prove your point no matter what.I respect that, but throwing shit at Kessie is not gonna change the fact that it will be hard to find a player with similar characteristics .

I always wanted Botman here. You can find other forumers with same thinking.

And what height difference of Kalulu change? He is short for cb ,period.

You know who hold us back ? It was Suso ,and when i said when we get rid of that fucker Milan will start to be great again. And that was exactly what happened.

Kessie can't hold you back when world class club want him, he was the last player from fasobelli era, you know why?
Because he was the best.
Voom, I like you, and now that you shit on Suso, I love you, but I have been pretty skeptical of Kessie for a long time.

Kessie has world-class potential, but I don't think we're going to see that at Barca. He doesn't fit there, that's not the style he should be in. He could become like Kante, but he's not going to be in a system that allows him to do that. I think with the way our team is evolving, I don't think we need a Kessie. I also don't think Kessie is worth the 6.5/7m (plus bonuses) that he's getting paid at Barca, that's more than Fabinho. I watched Fabinho toy with him.

Again, I don't want a Kessie clone, I want someone like Renato. Preferably a Renato with working hamstrings.

Botman, I'll let my receipts speak for themselves.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You might be onto something :monto:

Tbag is a big economics nerd irl
Maybe married into a rich family.
Stevan is wealthy so it is different.
Tfat would put similar avatar but flamini tackling.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I miss posters who rep national teams that aren't theirs with the strength of a thousand suns. So fucking cool.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So Chelsea asks for almost the same amount for an honerous loan as they do from Inter for Lukaku, who they bought a year ago for 115M?

This report is either utter bullcrap or Chelseas management really hates us. Given how they fucked us over with Giroud for a tiny little Million I wouldn't even be surprised if it's the latter.
I have a hard time believing we are interested in Ziyech, honestly.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
do you guys remember when rade krunic won the scudetto single handedly a month and 2 days ago?
of course i would like to see tall handsome young boys join our team but at the end of the day...who is actually worried about anything?
i'm worried about the coldness of my beverages and the time left until i can order the new kit w scudetto

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Really? Do some of you guy still don't understand how this goes? Jesus.....

If they sell Skriniar for 60m, they book that immediately. If they buy Bremmer for 40m, they put that on the book over 5 years, plus the wages. That's how clubs operate in the FPP age.
And that's how Barca went down the drain. Oh wait, you still think they are doing great because they still haven't sold their team bus.

Or, to put it more suited to your niveau of arguing:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And that's how Barca went down the drain. Oh wait, you still think they are doing great because they still haven't sold their team bus.

If only someone could explain how FFP works to Inter, maybe they wouldn't need to sell players every year?

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Oh yeah, you're the part of the youtube video brigade.

Yes, Barcelona is definitely "down the drain."

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Some say, certainly not stevan, that Inter is in big financial trouble. Stevan tho says that as long as they keep their team bus, everything is great.
I wish we could have someone from FIF give us insight into Inter fans' perspectives on how things are going for them financially.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
do you guys remember when rade krunic won the scudetto single handedly a month and 2 days ago?
of course i would like to see tall handsome young boys join our team but at the end of the day...who is actually worried about anything?
i'm worried about the coldness of my beverages and the time left until i can order the new kit w scudetto
This is the truth.

That bald Franciscan priest tried to stop it. Krunic :beer:

Last edited:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I have a hard time believing we are interested in Ziyech, honestly.

I have a hard time believing anything medias report these days, tbh. Especially after last weekend. Whenever a name pops up I'm like "nah, maybe, maybe not, what do they know anyway".

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Voom, I like you, and now that you shit on Suso, I love you, but I have been pretty skeptical of Kessie for a long time.

Kessie has world-class potential, but I don't think we're going to see that at Barca. He doesn't fit there, that's not the style he should be in. He could become like Kante, but he's not going to be in a system that allows him to do that. I think with the way our team is evolving, I don't think we need a Kessie. I also don't think Kessie is worth the 6.5/7m (plus bonuses) that he's getting paid at Barca, that's more than Fabinho. I watched Fabinho toy with him.

Again, I don't want a Kessie clone, I want someone like Renato. Preferably a Renato with working hamstrings.

Botman, I'll let my receipts speak for themselves.
I don't care if Kessie will be flop or be top 5 midfielders in the world. Sanchez will not be replacement for Kessie. You see, you mentiniong "working hamstrings" Kessie since he came to Milan was available more than 80% of time. Can we expect the same thing from other midfielders who will replace Kessie ?

Milan is not the measure of the players worth.Milan has become stepping stone for more wealthier clubs.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

FD2A8932-E1BA-4B21-8018-0C5BDF055EBF.jpeg

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan has become stepping stone for more wealthier clubs.

This x100. It's sad but it's the truth. And I would almost, almost be OK with that if this club knew how to sell. If Leao went this year, Coutinho style, for 100-120m, I'd be delighted. That sort of sale would allow us to strengthen the entire first 11 and create a good bench.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe married into a rich family.
Stevan is wealthy so it is different.
Tfat would put similar avatar but flamini tackling.

If Stevan is Indian, we have confirmation he is Tbag with rich wife money :g:

I'm worried about the back of our new shirt tho.

Looks like a balding man who won't accept he's balding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule