The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We're obviously trying to make it as tense as possible and then bam announcement live on MilanNews :lol: Is this what media company means? :lol:

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
It was a scooby doo type situation with all of them chasing each other
Love that show.
Can totally imagine it happening :lol:
Scooby-Doo.gif

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn't look too much into massara not being there. Him and maldini are often spotted in different places (i.e one in roma one in ibiza) so nothing new.
They've been attached at the hip lately lol.

Gennaro8

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I think that we have two possible ways.

First, we gonna buy 3-4 big players and attack CL. That's what Paolo wants.

Second, we gonna bring in few average players, and attack top 4

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
If for whatever reason maldini doesn't sign can we at least hire Brad Pitt to act as maldini in the same role?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think that we have two possible ways.

First, we gonna buy 3-4 big players and attack CL. That's what Paolo wants.

Second, we gonna bring in few average players, and attack top 4
Would Maldini stay if he knew our ambition was the second option?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We had a few weeks of enjoyment with the scudetto then everything went back to the usual crap.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Hitchens is far from level headed

Guy lost it over Botman

If we ever lose brk then we are in actual trouble (Maldini leaving, Leao leaving on a free, etc etc)
My fav Hitch flip was the one over Sam's constant ref musings when it seemed like the title may be slipping away.

That day I thought if team optimism is going down we had no chance but another blip on the road to glory

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Luca Marchetti, who spoke to Sky Sport 24, spoke about the AC Milan market, between objectives and the situation surrounding the renewal of Maldini and Massara: "We do not believe that there can be any surprises for the renewals, but it is literally singular that there has been no this signature so far. From what we know, the figure of Maldini and Massara has never been questioned, the fact that they have not signed the contract is more a problem of image than of operations. Maldini and Massara have continued to work, it is not that they have been stuck on the market. However, a club that has won the championship and that one day after the expiry of their contract has not yet signed their managers is at least unique ”.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I recall you making an apology post over a recent meltdown

I skipped the commode that day since I knew it was gonna be full of bs
Ah, the post wedding incident. Decent ammunition for one interested in making a case for me not being level headed.

In my defense I was under the influence and succumbed to mercato stress like a fish in water. The commode was filled to the brim with self flagellating nonsense, a bit like the last few days.

If Costacurta says Paolo is serene I guess we'll get clarity tomorrow. Anything but a Paolo extension will be crushing. I honestly have no idea how I would cope with him leaving.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Hitchens is far from level headed

Guy lost it over Botman

If we ever lose brk then we are in actual trouble (Maldini leaving, Leao leaving on a free, etc etc)

I mean this weekend brother @Hitchens was seemingly calm and collected, enjoying a trip on the water in the Norwegian country side. Hitchens today, in dire need of a prescription.

stressed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule