The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Last edited:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 6576
Ladies and Gents, we got our Stadium.
giphy.webp

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score

One arent even on CL,
One is winning the league

But hey,
One is on a spending spree (and ready to spend more)
One is waiting for FFP verdict and expecting a punishment.
Guess which one is which?

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
With my luck, I'll finally have a meltdown, curse the management, they'll give me a mercato of my nightmares: relying on Adli as a CM, no Renato, Acerbi as our next CB, keeping Messias and Salad as our RW, keeping Brahim, and relying on Origi.

I'll start joining the negativity squad, mock brk for no reason after he says nothing offensive, scream at Wild for his Origi love, betray R7 and his sensible posts, question ForzaMilan2 whether he is a real true Milan fan, and then predict Milan's doom...

...and then Brahim turns into Messi, Salad becomes the Belgian Salah, Adli is better as a CM, Acerbi puts in masterful performances in the CL semis, before Origi scores a hat trick in the final, all from Messias assists.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
It will be great to see how will Maldini spend his 8 mln € new owners gave him fir this mercato🤣

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
With my luck, I'll finally have a meltdown, curse the management, they'll give me a mercato of my nightmares: relying on Adli as a CM, no Renato, Acerbi as our next CB, keeping Messias and Salad as our RW, keeping Brahim, and relying on Origi.

I'll start joining the negativity squad, mock brk for no reason after he says nothing offensive, scream at Wild for his Origi love, betray R7 and his sensible posts, question ForzaMilan2 whether he is a real true Milan fan, and then predict Milan's doom...

...and then Brahim turns into Messi, Salad becomes the Belgian Salah, Adli is better as a CM, Acerbi puts in masterful performances in the CL semis, before Origi scores a hat trick in the final, all from Messias assists.
😂

Or…we just chill and wait for the transfer window and see the actual moves they’ll make.

BobbySwizz

Primavera
Reaction score
I think if the Sanches deal falls through I may start to feel a little uneasy.

The Acerbi rumors have me inching there but I don't 100% believe them.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

The only realistic part here was messias assists

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
I think the FFP Settlement agreement might turn out to be more lenient than the constraints imposed by Gazidis and Amstaldt and we may notice no difference in the end :D

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lots of Milan content in skill and tricks highlights from this last season, Adli is even in them too. Leao features heavily, I just didn't expect to see... Salad.

Last edited:

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Acerbi to Milan?
Not going to happen unless he accepted very low salary.I mean Kjaer current salary is 1.5 million euro so for Acerbi I doubt Maldini will offer him more than 1mill euro lulz...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule