The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Am i reading this 20/21 report correct? For the last season 21/22 we ll add around 35M for matchday (tickets, stadium) compared to 0 in 20/21. Correct? We also played cl game.
Wefox ll add 8M, konami 7M. Since we re champions we ll get 4M more from seria a TV distribution rights unless something changed. We played in cl where we got apparently 45M compared to 15M in 20/21, so thats 30M more. Dont have info on those 20 new sponsors so wont include them.

Thats like 325M revenue plus player sales of cc 20,25M.

Also do u know why our broadcasting was only 138 compared to 206 (inter), 255 (juve)?

thx
could it be due to inter playing in CL knockouts, playing coppa final and supercoppa, same with Juve?

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe they valued milan below 1bn (doesnt mean they dont have money or it overpriced) and they have ambitious project buying mbappe and build stadium without loan. They worth 50billions unlike redbird (6bln).

We are going to spend an additional 2B dollars on Mbappé, Neymar, Haaland and on top of that we are going to build a stadium on our own and without loans – but don't you dare to ask 0.2M more than we are valuating the club.

:D

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
We can't really fault Tata, but I'd love to see him replaced with an Italian. Sirigu would do.

Staamdorf

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We are going to spend an additional 2B dollars on Mbappé, Neymar, Haaland and on top of that we are going to build a stadium on our own and without loans – but don't you dare to ask 0.2M more than we are valuating the club.

Elliot preferred to maintain stake in the club. This and allegedly the price (we dont know real counteroffer) were key factors for Elliot.
Debt leverage was more for the press imo.

Evilcorp did not want to bargain as they do not need to buy us. Marseille is also a good target.

Best case scenario they land somebody else in Serie A to increase its level.
If we maintain the momentum I do not see a reason to worry about oil club in the league.

sabeni

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Disclaimer : this is my assumption, not facts. In reality we will never know how they run since they dont buy milan.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
The more they pin us as underdogs, the better the players perform.
I'm pretty happy about it right now.
I couldnt care less what they say at the moment - In Serie A I have no fear, just curious to see how we can navigate CL and if our big players can express themselves the same way there.
We also have to up our possession game in crucial patches of the match - that has been our main issue in my eyes, we lose the ball easily and then are a bit frantic chasing but luckily we have a great defense that usually keep us in / closes things out.

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Hope Rafa is hungry to be the best he can be, if he is we don't need anyone. If he regresses because he gets an ego we need a lot.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
hi-res-eec23d79bbd2e6e66435173706eb1c39_crop_north.jpg

Is that some funky penguin tattoos I see on his right forearm? Two of them?

I approve. :o #acerbiwecan #forthepenguins

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Acerbi is a warrior and a fighter. Couldnt care less if Paolo wants him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule