The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bakayoko was nice in his first period here tbh
that’s why loans are the way to go for back ups.

If they do well, you can redeem them and possibly even use that to negotiate with greedy starters (Kessie). If they don’t you can always ship them back without having a shit stain on high salaries you can’t get rid of.

Hope we do the same thing for backups this summer

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
True. But principles are, like pressing.

Maybe tactic is half the wrong word. But I see principles like pressing, 11 players working hard as a one man, as part of it. And those principles don’t change.
I doubt we make those adjustment for such player.

And we were forced to play DMs at AM because we needed another type of AM than Brahim. A more expansive one. A better physical presence with a better engine.
yes he is better than Brahim, no questions about that. But it’s the same type of player.
I wouldnt even say this - Brahim came back to get the ball, Brahim pressed when he could, he is just wholly ineffective in that he couldnt keep the ball when he tried to carry it forward and most times he couldnt pick a pass. Dybala only seems alive in and around the box so you wont get any of the defensive effort or the picking the ball up deep.

We have made an accommodation for Rafa (dont know if it will continue if the team that starts the season is more balanced offensively) but I'm not sure we can have two players working minimally.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
@ROSSONERI7 add Hakim to your list.
I like Ziyech.
If he was to come, he’d def bring quality. 100%. That’s not in doubt. I won’t be opposed to that at all.
Do I prefer a pacy direct player on the right? Fuck Yes. But I’d also be happy if the management’s choice was Ziyech. He’s quality.

Now here we’re talking the probability of that deal. I think given the amounts and his age, chances are low. Maybe a 1 year loan. Then we either trick them with 20m option that we won’t excercise…. And come June, we try to renegotiate for 6M 🤣

Last edited:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
90% of the time we could afford to have more than Leao as an attacking outlet.
So bring me a pacy RW & lets steamroll serieA & groom the team for the CL.
Ziyech?

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
True. But principles are, like pressing.

Maybe tactic is half the wrong word. But I see principles like pressing, 11 players working hard as a one man, as part of it. And those principles don’t change.
I doubt we make those adjustment for such player.

And we were forced to play DMs at AM because we needed another type of AM than Brahim. A more expansive one. A better physical presence with a better engine.
yes he is better than Brahim, no questions about that. But it’s the same type of player.
Bring back KPB

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Fucking americans
Ws_J7G.gif

Staamdorf

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Maybe something will click for Salad and Brahim and they can have break out seasons.

One can only hope

To be honest if we score 3/3 of CdK, Sanches and Adli, Brahim should leave.

Saladmaker is an excellent sub, that should be his role to wear teams down.
And he is damn cheap. So much that selling him would not cover replacement wages.

DonSilvio

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva
So if we end up getting Ziyech he will end up costing less than Zaniolo who may still end up with juve at that ridiculous price tag. It's a win win scenario

Staamdorf

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
One overlooked factor in the league comparisons:

if Serie A wants to compete with La Liga and increasingly Bundesliga, we simply need better youth training.

U20 they have Muliasa (lol - Musiala) Gavi and Pedri - Italy most hyped u20, Scalvini, does not measure up.

Then there is also whole can of worms with homegrown status limited to Made in Italy.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So if we end up getting Ziyech he will end up costing less than Zaniolo who may still end up with juve at that ridiculous price tag. It's a win win scenario
if we get nobody instead of Zaniolo, that’s a huge win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule