The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Master smurf this is not you.
Abate shits on calabria except those few times he got owned by his master diego milito
I'm sorry if donkey offended people but personally I don't see him as that good defensively or tactically but he had pace and always gave maximum effort which I stated in other posts. I see Calabria as more talented and if his pace was similar to his early years when he debuted this wouldn't even be a comparison.

Btw I also see players like Puyol and early Sergio Ramos as donkeys - Wan Bissaka donkey - just because I say they are donkeys doesn't mean (for me) that they are terrible players and can't be used to effect. I just mean they use only physicality without seemingly any tactical or technical ability.

Liedholm

sugondese
Reaction score
No, because that apparel will creates cheap impression to us, and Milan valuation as a club will potentially decreased up to 10% if you take that deal, which means you’ll potentially loss about $100M++
cheap impression, like we arent already cheap :lol:
i'll take li-ning sponsorship, potential big market

china-donald-trump.gif

Gennaro8

Milan Icon
Reaction score
So Origi is out until season begins? We only have Giroud. Like I said before we need one more CF

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Yes, you've signed many expensive big ticket quality players. Where did you end up?

CR7, Varane, Sancho (who Messias outperformed) and still farmer Europa level. Keep on clowning, clown.
Manchester united:
BigheartedEveryCooter-size_restricted.gif

Ac milan:

Bk5c.gif

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Divock Origi will not take part in the away match in Cologne, as well as Kjaer and the internationals who have arrived in the last two days. As we already knew, the Belgian forward is observing a personalized program to recover from the problem that kept him away from the pitch at the end of last season. The hope is to recover the former Liverpool for the first of the league against Udinese, at least from the bench. The Corriere dello Sport reports it.

So we aren't going to see him until Udinese....maybe

Wow

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
So splashing money made your team less successful than the team who doesn't have money?

Good logic - spending money and losing > not spending money and winning, right? Did they teach that at the circus?

clown-detector-bitcoin.gif

At least they can get their targets.. cant say the same for milan. Imagine winning the league tittle and losing players to relagation battlers in epl. Not to mention how you guys were celebrating reject orgy.
Be serious lmaoo

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
catastrophic start for origi, probably won't get any better in the course of the season

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Frenki top CM but its kinds embarrassing for united. He literally begged barca not to let him go to there but they needed the money

Also… 85 m lol? Only to win nothing

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
At least they can get their targets.. cant say the same for milan. Imagine winning the league tittle and losing players to relagation battlers in epl. Not to mention how you guys were celebrating reject orgy.
Be serious lmaoo

son-of-a-bitch-chris-farley.gif

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
How's Barcelona doing this!!!??

breaking-bad-jessie-pinkman.gif

Spanish soccer club FC Barcelona has agreed in principle to sell a 10% stake in its television media rights to U.S. private equity firm Sixth Street for €205 million (approximately $217 million) for the next 25 years

Barcelona recently agreed to sell up to 25% of its TV rights, plus nearly 50% of its merchandising business, in an effort to shore up its finances.

SixthStreet agreed to invest $380 million into Real Madrid for a 30% stake in future stadium revenue

Spanish selling future revenue rights to get out of the hole now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule